Found Deceased NC - Summer Swindell, 22, Havelock, 28 April 2015 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wonder if they have gotten a confession out of him or if he is still insisting it was "Chad"?

Wonder if they have gotten a confession out of him or if he is still insisting it was "Chad"?

I think they got a confession out of him after they were tipped off by maybe close friend or family he confided in. His fb gave away a lot of it, a lot of people believed the same most of us thought about his fb.

I got this

Definition: The willful (nonnegligent) killing of one human being by another. As a general rule, any death caused by injuries received in a fight, argument, quarrel, assault, or commission of a crime is classified as Murder and Nonnegligent Manslaughter (1a).

Criminal Law Criminal Homicide :: Justia

https://www.justia.com/criminal/docs/uniform.../criminal-homicide.html

Have I told you lately how much I love you? Thank you so much for the time and energy you have put into Summer!!

Hopefully we will hear the cause of death soon. [emoji25] That poor girl.
My opinion is he probably tried to sexually assault, she fought, he won, she lost. This is so tragic, she seemed like such a nice person and good mother :(

Have I told you lately how much I love you? Thank you so much for the time and energy you have put into Summer!!
Wow, you're gonna make me cry,thank you, I get so involved in cases that are in my sate and so close to where I live.
I'm getting to the point I don't want to leave the house.. the crimes here seem to be getting so much more gruesome. love you all too <3

Wow, you're gonna make me cry,thank you, I get so involved in cases that are in my sate and so close to where I live.
I'm getting to the point I don't want to leave the house.. the crimes here seem to be getting so much more gruesome. love you all too <3

But you will leave the house because if you do not, "they" win. You are too valuable to let that happen.

But you will leave the house because if you do not, "they" win. You are too valuable to let that happen.

I do when I have to, but in the last few years, within a 40 mile radius, from most recent. Look up Damion Edwards,(Kinston NC),(he did our drywall in our barn) we know his family, Laurie Ellis,(Kinston) (lived very close by) The Sara Graham case ,about 40 miles, here on WS, look up, Chasity Sumner,(10 miles from my home) I believe 8 years ago. The Laura Ackerson case,she lived 10 miles from me, I pass her apt. at least once a week.Now Summer,about 30 miles away
Sometimes my family just wants to pack necessaties and leave, but, where would we go? So sorry to vent :(

I do when I have to, but in the last few years, within a 40 mile radius, from most recent. Look up Damion Edwards,(Kinston NC),(he did our drywall in our barn) we know his family, Laurie Ellis,(Kinston) (lived very close by) The Sara Graham case ,about 40 miles, here on WS, look up, Chasity Sumner,(10 miles from my home) I believe 8 years ago. The Laura Ackerson case,she lived 10 miles from me, I pass her apt. at least once a week.Now Summer,about 30 miles away
Sometimes my family just wants to pack necessaties and leave, but, where would we go? So sorry to vent :(
Triple thank you for your post!

That's scary. It's horrible when you can't feel safe in your own neighborhood :/ I live near Detroit and things happen here way too often. So much that I refuse to watch the local news. It is just too heartbreaking and scary especially when it's so close to home.

If Summer was killed in her apartment, knowing how thin walls can be I am surprised neighbors did not hear anything. No yelling, screams, nothing. And he would have had to carry her to the car without anyone seeing. Unless he had taken her and the kids somewhere and that's where it all unfolded.

I hope he vomits till he vomits out all his organs, save taxpayer money.

Her poor family: ( I can't imagine.............I hope one of Summer's family members will get custody of the kids, not the Ex's family or some strangers.

Her poor family: ( I can't imagine.............I hope one of Summer's family members will get custody of the kids, not the Ex's family or some strangers.

I've asked that question on a sm site but cant get an answer. I don't know why that's so important to me , but it is. I just want HER kids to be with the Swindells. I guess we might know in time. Her fiancée must be so lost without her and the kids, you can tell by the pics that the babies were always with them both, he probably knew them better than the demon, so sad ! Remember MB spent a better part of the babies lives in prison, so they most likely didn't know him as a daddy figure. They most likely had dreams of spending their lives as a loving family together. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AliWicked77
Back