Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. 6m
    #JonathanRichardson trial followers: I'm solo again today, so I'll tweet as often as I can, but I have focus on my news story first.
    Expand

2. lorence ‏@RbbFl 7m
    is no one covering the #JonathanRichardson case?
    Expand

3. Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 8m
    #JonathanRichardson capital murder trial just resumed.Former CSI from last wk is back. She's heading straight to evidence table.#TeghanSkiba
    Expand

4. Trial Diva Sharee™ ‏@TrialDivasS 2h
    Defendant's grandmother takes stand in #JonathanRichardson trial http://wp.me/p3xDdu-1Vh via #TheTrialDivas
    Expand

5. Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 2h
    Defendant's grandmother takes stand in #JonathanRichardson trial http://wp.me/p3xDdu-1Vh via #TheTrialDivas
    Expand

6. Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 3h
    @MyMick This is worst I've seen & I've covered some horrific child murders. I believe death was relief for #TeghanSkiba. #JonathanRichardson
    View conversation

7. Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 3h
    @heathiebird03 yes, there was a strong odor of urine/feces. Grandma said she saw diarrhea on the door step to the shed. #JonathanRichardson
    View conversation

1. heather hefner ‏@heathiebird03 3h
      Helen Reyes Mugshot...Reyes is #TeghanSkiba's mother and is also being charged w/child abuse #JonathanRichardson pic.twitter.com/YczO9rBZl0
      Expand

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 20m

#JonathanRichardson capital murder trial just resumed.Former CSI from last wk is back. She's heading straight to evidence table.#TeghanSkiba

IMO, by none of the media focusing on this, it ends up simply being another horrendous child abuse case here in N.C., swept under the rug. Where are the fighters for Teghan? This case didn't happen in a vacuum here in N.C. It came shortly after the death of Shaniya Davis, given by her mother in payment to her drug dealer. And I'm sorry, can't recall the name of that Austrailian girl??? What was her name?? The one who's step mother killed her. The little girl with only one leg who's survived cancer??? Someone help me with her name, my mind is a blank this morning I'm so MAD. How many children have to suffer such horrendous deaths right here in North Carolina before somebody who could have helped them is held accountable?

Zahra Baker :-(

IMO, by none of the media focusing on this, it ends up simply being another horrendous child abuse case here in N.C., swept under the rug. Where are the fighters for Teghan? This case didn't happen in a vacuum here in N.C. It came shortly after the death of Shaniya Davis, given by her mother in payment to her drug dealer. And I'm sorry, can't recall the name of that Austrailian girl??? What was her name?? The one who's step mother killed her. The little girl with only one leg who's survived cancer??? Someone help me with her name, my mind is a blank this morning I'm so MAD. How many children have to suffer such horrendous deaths right here in North Carolina before somebody who could have helped them is held accountable?

Zahra Baker, the little Australian girl murdered by her step mother. Her dad was simply allowed to go back to Australia. We all heard about this case. We were all outraged that no one helped little Zahra. How many children have to give their lives because nobody cares about them?

Heather Moore is, again, on her own today. Tweets will be few and far between.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 11m

#JonathanRichardson CSI pickd up where left off last wk: showing most of 196 pieces of evidence collected,lot kids clothes w/suspected blood

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 1m

CSI just showd jury diaper w/what appears 2 b blood inside. #JonathanRichardson accusd of sex. assltng/beating 2 death 4-yr-old #TeghanSkiba

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 52m

CSI showed jury first aid items taken from shed where #JonathanRichardson kept 4-yr-old #TeghanSkiba. Hydrogen peroxide, neosporin, bandages

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 51m

#JonathanRichardson trial on lunch break until 2pm. CSI will be back, showing more evidence. It's incredibly slow and tedious!

I agree totally, but just to be clear, these adults who didn't report her were JR's grandparents, not Teghan's. Teghans paternal grandparents didn't know where she was. Helen Reyes, Teghan's mother, took her away from her own mother, Teghan's maternal grandmother, and the Skiba grandparents, Teghan's paternal grandparents. These people, Wade & Helen Creech, were JR.'s grandparents. Absolutely no relation to little Teghan. When this first happened, here locally, we were literally screaming for charges to be brought against these homeowners, the Creech couple, JR's grandparents. Nobody could believe they didn't know she was living there in the shed with JR. But we were repeatedly led to believe JR's grand parents "didn't know the child was in their shed." Led to believe that by everyone from their minister to Sheriff Bizzel. :banghead:

Yes gracielee I am very outraged at this. I was led to believe that the GP were "wonderful" people and if they knew she was out there they would have intervened. Well look now.........grandma saw poop and knew a 4 year old was living in a shed, with her unstable grandson, who she herself was afraid of. Ummm...I'm livid they were not charged with something? Accessory? I just can't. I had hope to go to this trial but I used alot of my PTO during the snow a few weeks ago. I just feel someone needs to be there for Teghan. I'm sure her grandparents are there but no one has reported on that. I am so thankful Heather Moore is there. She is a wonderful lady. Met her a few times. She is very nice!

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 51m

#JonathanRichardson trial on lunch break until 2pm. CSI will be back, showing more evidence. It's incredibly slow and tedious!

I just tweeted Heather Moore and asked if any family was there for Teghan.

Heather Moore just tweeted me back and said there were a few people there but she hasn't approached them because they might be witnesses. I am thinking of attending some of the trial tomorrow? I just have to figure a way out of work??:tantrum:

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 3m

#JonathanRichardson trial back. CSI showing evidence. A juror sent message to Asst.DA they don't need 2 walk all evidence up/down jury box

CSI now showing little girl toys, backpack, etc. taken from shed where #JonathanRichardson kept 4-yr-old #TeghanSkiba before her death.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 2m

Hopefully getting towards end of CSI showing evidence in #JonathanRichardson trial.Everyone in courtroom looks bored!

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 4m

They're still walking & showing evidence 2 jury, but seems a bit faster, not taking as much time to do it.#JonathanRichardson

Jurors can't touch the evidence but can ask to see it & look from jury box in the courtroom. #JonathanRichardson #TeghanSkiba

If I happen to go to trial tomorrow I will try to tweet as much as possible and/or report back here. If you want to follow me it's @LissaS812

api_image_web_pkg.get_image

Offender Name: JONATHAN DOUGLAS RICHARDSON
Offender ID:
Date of Birth:
02/18/1989
Race:
White

Custody Status:
In Custody
Location of Offender:
Johnston County Sheriffs Office

-------------------------------------------------------

This was JDR when he was arrested. Creepy and scary looking, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot