GUILTY NC - Teghan Skiba, 4, Smithfield, 19 July 2010 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like she went to the same How-To-Act-While-on-the-Witness-Stand-School as Jason Young did. It was obvious he was crying without shedding one tear, both on the stand at at the DT table . We saw that live. Cold-hearted convicted murderer who beat his wife even beyond her death.

Yup, Amanda Hayes went to that same school. These fake criers are tiring... they just serve to tick me off. I'd rather them not cry at all then try to fake it.

ABC11 WTVD ‏@ABC11_WTVD 1m

#TeghanSkiba allegedly begged #JonathanRichardson not to hurt her in video

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=9466221

A video of the girl inside the shed allegedly showed her begging Richardson not to hurt her.

Richardson' defense team objected Friday to it being shown, but sources tell ABC11 that the video shows the 4-year-old against a wall begging for Richardson not to hurt her, and telling him she won't go to the bathroom accidently anymore.
[/QUOTE

I think I'm gonna be sick

I am so very angry with Helen Reyes. She should have taken the deal.

Has anyone mentioned if Teghan's maternal grandmother is in court? Helen's mother? I've heard how devastated the paternal grandparents are, and how they didn't know where Teghan was, but I can't recall if Helen's mother knew where her granddaughter was? Or if she knew Helen was leaving.

Her mom knew she was leaving because the monster dropped her off at her house on 7-5-10 when she left for training. Until that day Mrs. Reyes thought she was keeping Teghan. She told them she was with JR but she didn't tell them where they lived. She said his gma was going to help look after her. I don't know what she looks like but I don't think she has been there?

Reyes being shown phone/text records. Reading texts she sent to JR (from New Mexico) see how Teghan was doing (on 7/13/10 and 7/14/10), and asking him to call her so she could talk to Teghan.

Court taking 15 minute break.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Why couldn't she call him to talk to Teghan? Was this yet another manipulative move to make herself feel pursued? Trying to get him to call her? Disgusting.

Breaking for lunch. Back at 1:15pm.

Points addressed on cross exam so far....

She plead not guilty of felony negligent child abuse, could face max 25 months in prison. No priors, would be probably eligible for probation. You are aware court could take into account you testified in this trail. You would inform the court, and hope for leniency.

Never left her overnight with JR prior to leaving her there in July 2010.

Physical abuse between HR and Jerry Skiba. She called police once. Terminated relationship some time later and left. Friction between HR and her mother, and left that situation.

Trying to be objective in what I am posting and not add any commentary right now, but i have to add that her emotion and cracking voice seems to me to be forced. JMO.

Some people in the seats next to me started crying when HR was. I didn't I was outraged. I think she was upset because her eyes were very swollen and puffy....but I think she was feeling sorry for herself. I think it's all about ME ME ME ME!

I still can't fathom how this woman has another child. Prior to Teghan's passing, while she was in the hospital, Wake County was granted custody of Teghan because it was determined that her mother had abused her (by putting her in the position to be abused and failing to protect her). Now she has an infant. I truly hope that WCCPS is on top of her... It's on them if they allow this to happen again :(

Court back in session. HR back on stand.

Her mom knew she was leaving because the monster dropped her off at her house on 7-5-10 when she left for training. Until that day Mrs. Reyes thought she was keeping Teghan. She told them she was with JR but she didn't tell them where they lived. She said his gma was going to help look after her. I don't know what she looks like but I don't think she has been there?

Thanks, I seem to vaguely remember some of this now. I thought I heard/read somewhere that Helen was living at her mothers now? Wonder if that means she and boyfriend are living at mom's, or if she & boyfriend live somewhere else. I thought early on, somebody posted here that they were a neighbor of Helen's mother?? Or maybe I read that on a local message board?

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 2m

#HelenReyes:"I live with this every day of my life.I miss her every day.Every day I wish I could hold her." #TeghanSkiba #JonathanRichardson

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 4m

#HelenReyes:"I was wrong 4leaving her behind.I never thought I would get phone call somethng severely wrong with my baby"#JonathanRichardson

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 1m

#JonathanRichardson tweeps:video does *NOT* show #TeghanSkiba begging him not to hurt her!She repeats she will tell someone when need 2potty

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 2m

#HelenReyes:"I live with this every day of my life.I miss her every day.Every day I wish I could hold her." #TeghanSkiba #JonathanRichardson

Yeah, right, poor poor pitiful me, Helen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734