Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Julia Sims ‏@WRALJulia 1m

Helen Reyes cries as she tells jurors I trusted him. I believed in him. #TeghanSkiba #JonathanRichardson @WRAL

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 1m

#HelenReyes: "I did not have any expectation he would harm her at all I trusted he'd be w/her & his Grandma would help." #JonathanRichardson

Trying to be objective in what I am posting and not add any commentary right now, but i have to add that her emotion and cracking voice seems to me to be forced. JMO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yesterday, watching the very short clip of HR testimony, although she sobbed and all, I didn't see her actually wiping away any tears. Perhaps she did at other times during her testimony, that we didn't see. But I personally, in the clip I saw, didn't see any tear stained face on her.

I was thinking last night... I do more research on people that I leave my DOGS with than she did on someone keeping her child who was barely more than a TODDLER :banghead: I just don't understand. Just a LITTLE bit of research would have shown her that he had a history that was questionable. It all comes back to HER decisions... this little angel would still be alive today had she just made better decisions. And now she has another baby. I just don't trust her to be a good mother. She has proven to be selfish in my opinion.

Thanks to everyone who is updating from the courthouse and twitter... I'm almost glad I can't watch this one. I don't think my heart could handle it :(

Just wanted to say thanks to gxm for posting the tweets and to momojo & landonsmom for going to the trial and reporting here.

I had read about Teghan here a while back but had lost track of her thread in the time before JR went to trial. I'm thankful for the banner up on WS that made me aware he had gone to trial.

Every time I see the pictures of her, such a sweet, happy little sunshine - it gets me every time.

It must be difficult being in such close proximity to evil there in the courtroom - the perversity and depravity that must be recounted in minute detail through the course of the trial. We all know that depravity and evil exist in the world but it would be different sitting in the midst of it everyday with it right in your face. It must change a person to be faced with that everyday.

I am confident that there will be justice for Teghan. I just wish more people knew about her.

Helen Reyes cries as she tells jurors I trusted him. I believed in him. #TeghanSkiba #JonathanRichardson @WRAL

#HelenReyes: "I did not have any expectation he would harm her at all I trusted he'd be w/her & his Grandma would help." #JonathanRichardson

Yeah, right, uh huh. 'no expectation of harm' from the guy you'd told in the past to stop beating your daughter', 'stop hitting Teghan in the face'.

DA "Tell in hindsight what you accept as your role."
HR "I know i was wrong for leaving her behind." And " I live with this everyd ay of my life."

HR Sobbing. Judge stopped her from narrating further. No further questions by pros. Judge removes jury. Giving HR time to collect herself before cross exam. She steps down.

See this I don't believe. From the people that knew the family, hearing from them... he was not allowed in his grandparents house because of his history, and he had stolen from them. From what I understood they did not know that Teghan was staying in the "barn"... can anyone clarify this?

I'm just getting here so I apologize if this has been answered. But according to mom yesterday in court she was calling and texting the monster while in training. She talked to him almost daily while she was gone.

Yeah, she wanted to make sure HE was still waiting for HER to come back to HIM. Making sure he still wanted her. And then she thinks & asks something like, "Oh, by the way, how are you doing with Teghan? Is she behaving?"

As long as he's still there for her, things are just fine. IMO.

And to answer the question about phone use, etc., during active military duty -- My husband was in the NC Nat'l Guard -- as long as they weren't in the middle of giving direct medical help/service (he was a medic), they could contact family, etc., anytime.

ABC11 WTVD ‏@ABC11_WTVD 1m

#TeghanSkiba allegedly begged #JonathanRichardson not to hurt her in video

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=9466221

A video of the girl inside the shed allegedly showed her begging Richardson not to hurt her.

Richardson' defense team objected Friday to it being shown, but sources tell ABC11 that the video shows the 4-year-old against a wall begging for Richardson not to hurt her, and telling him she won't go to the bathroom accidently anymore.

See this I don't believe. From the people that knew the family, hearing from them... he was not allowed in his grandparents house because of his history, and he had stolen from them. From what I understood they did not know that Teghan was staying in the "barn"... can anyone clarify this?

Maw maw testified 'she knew Teghan was living in her shed with her grandson.' She saw poop outside the shed door. She knocked on the shed one day and asked Teghan & JR to come and have lunch with her and hear JR tell Teghan to 'stay away from the god damn door'. She also testified that she heard Teghan whimpering inside her shed and never went back by the shed again after that.'

Sorry I wasn't able to post last night. I had to help my son finish a school project. When we were done at 10pm I was pooped. I took 15 pages of notes yesterday and even spoke to Heather Moore after trial. I sat behind the Skiba's and I spoke to them. I let them know that I was here for Teghan. That there were many of us here at websleuths, who wanted justice for her and cared for her. I let them know the purple shirt I wore was for her. They were so sweet and grateful. After the trial Mr. Skiba gave me and hug and told me thank you so much. I just wanted them to know they were not alone.

That's wonderful, Landonsmom! Now they might feel a bit less alone -- and know that other people are witnessing this horror in the only way that can be done. Again, very fine.

Maw maw testified 'she knew Teghan was living in her shed with her grandson.' She saw poop outside the shed door. She knocked on the shed one day and asked Teghan & JR to come and have lunch with her and hear JR tell Teghan to 'stay away from the god damn door'. She also testified that she heard Teghan whimpering inside her shed and never went back by the shed again after that.'

Wow... I didn't hear that. I remember hearing soon after it happened from a friend that knew the Creech family and at that time they had said they didn't know... I guess being on the stand under oath brings out the truth... now I can't help but to hold them accountable too. Who in their right minds wouldn't alert authorities in this case? Too many people failed this sweet angel :(

Picture of Teghan drinking from a beer bottle in the shed, Reyes in the picture. "I can't explain this. I didn't approve of this." But acknowledges she herself is in the picture.

Wait....what? SHE was there at the time the photo was taken???

Yesterday, watching the very short clip of HR testimony, although she sobbed and all, I didn't see her actually wiping away any tears. Perhaps she did at other times during her testimony, that we didn't see. But I personally, in the clip I saw, didn't see any tear stained face on her.

Sounds like she went to the same How-To-Act-While-on-the-Witness-Stand-School as Jason Young did. It was obvious he was crying without shedding one tear, both on the stand at at the DT table . We saw that live. Cold-hearted convicted murderer who beat his wife even beyond her death.

Wow... I didn't hear that. I remember hearing soon after it happened from a friend that knew the Creech family and at that time they had said they didn't know... I guess being on the stand under oath brings out the truth... now I can't help but to hold them accountable too. Who in their right minds wouldn't alert authorities in this case? Too many people failed this sweet angel :(

Exactly! We here were so angry to hear grandma's testimony that she knew all along Teghan was in the shed. :banghead: Especially after having been told by Sheriff Bizzell & maw maw's minister 'what good people they were' and 'they never would have stood by if they knew that child was in their shed.' Blah blah blah, all a pile of lies. Maw maw said 'she didn't call the authorities because she feared they'd take Teghan away. And she wanted to 'trust in her grandson', the same one she said 'she was afraid of'. Had she called the cops the day she saw the poop outside the shed door and heard Teghan whimpering, heard JR telling Teghan to 'stay away from the g d door' Teghan would probably be alive today. She was obviously still conscious, still able to move. :please:

Julia Sims ‏@WRALJulia 6m

Lunch break #TeghanSkiba #JonathanRichardson @WRAL

I was thinking last night... I do more research on people that I leave my DOGS with than she did on someone keeping her child who was barely more than a TODDLER :banghead: I just don't understand. Just a LITTLE bit of research would have shown her that he had a history that was questionable. It all comes back to HER decisions... this little angel would still be alive today had she just made better decisions. And now she has another baby. I just don't trust her to be a good mother. She has proven to be selfish in my opinion.

Thanks to everyone who is updating from the courthouse and twitter... I'm almost glad I can't watch this one. I don't think my heart could handle it :(

I live in around Seattle -- my sister flies me to Georgia to watch her dogs. :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734