Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara · 3m
I've been told by sources video is #TeghanSkiba against a wall allegedly begging #JonathanRichardson not to hurt her...

Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara · 2m
Allegedly #TeghanSkiba is telling #JonathanRichardson in the video she won't go to the bathroom anymore accidently...

A little earlier tweet:

Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara · 12m
We actually may see the video later, photos now from inside shed...defense has objected to this video being shown..

Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara · 7m
#TeghanSkiba had video taken of her inside shed, allegedly begging for #JonathanRichardson not to hurt her. We are about to see it...

Oh dear Lord. That poor baby :moo::tantrum:

Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara · 3m
I've been told by sources video is #TeghanSkiba against a wall allegedly begging #JonathanRichardson not to hurt her...

Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara · 2m
Allegedly #TeghanSkiba is telling #JonathanRichardson in the video she won't go to the bathroom anymore accidently...

Yeah she didn't know he was an evil monster. :banghead:

Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara 6m

Julia Sims ‏@WRALJulia 12m

Showing jury pictures of inside of dirty out building #TeghanSkiba #JonathanRichardson #trial @wral

Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara 17m

#TeghanSkiba had video taken of her inside shed, allegedly begging for #JonathanRichardson not to hurt her. We are about to see it...

Reyes crying while going through pictures of Teghan while she was alive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Showing picture of Teghan with the cigarette and the beer. Reyes said Jonathan took the pic, and she was "upset with him."

Does anyone know if you are allowed to make phone calls at military training?

I'm just getting here so I apologize if this has been answered. But according to mom yesterday in court she was calling and texting the monster while in training. She talked to him almost daily while she was gone.

I hope the mother didn't have the new baby thinking that would get her off the hook for her own charges.

I hope not either. When I first saw her outside yesterday she looked pregnant. Then on the stand she stated she had a 8 month old baby girl. Now, as a mom, I know you have baby weight after giving birth. But usually it's all over your body. Then a source yesterday states that everyone is pretty sure she is pregnant again? No sure but to me it looks like she is about 4 months along?

Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara 4m

Just saw photo of #TeghanSkiba with beer & a cigarette in her hands, mom says she didn't know, #JonathanRichardson was joking. #trial #ABC11

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 5m

#HelenReyes crying asADA shows bunch of normal #TeghanSkiba pics.She's standing in front of jury looking@ them on big tv.#JonathanRichardson

Julia Sims ‏@WRALJulia 1m

Jurors see pix #TeghanSkiba w/ cigarette in mouth holding beer eyes partially closed #JonathanRichardson @WRAL

Picture of Teghan drinking from a beer bottle in the shed, Reyes in the picture. "I can't explain this. I didn't approve of this." But acknowledges she herself is in the picture.

That, my friends, should really pizz us off.

I almost called out of work today to attend trial again. Oh how I wish I was still a SAHM. Yesterday after court was done and the jurors dismissed. The DA was talking about bringing in a still photo from the camera found in the shed. The judge was very strict about showing the video to mom. Mom has seen it before and identified the voice of Teghan and voice of the monster. Today should be another good day in court.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 2m

Pic of #TeghanSkiba asleep. #JonathanRichardson put beer bottle and cigarette around her. #HelenReyes said she didn't know he did that.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 34m

#HelenReyes starting 2 get emotional as ADA shows her pic of #TeghanSkiba standing w/arms spread out in shed.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 1m

@RbbFl Video will show her being punishd.I think pic was a still from video.Haven't seen vid yet, implication is #JonathanRichardson did it

I am here at the trial today. I will try to post any observations that don't repeat the tweets that i see.

Prayers for justice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So glad that you are there today and an so thankful for all who repost the tweets! I have twitter on my phone and made favs fir all who are tweeting the trial, but my phone is not sending me these fir some reason. So am so glad for you all that keep us updated! :D

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 40s

We've seen pics of #TeghanSkiba w/black eye, presumably from surfing w/#JonathanRichardson at beach. #HelenReyes

So glad that you are there today and an so thankful for all who repost the tweets! I have twitter on my phone and made favs fir all who are tweeting the trial, but my phone is not sending me these fir some reason. So am so glad for you all that keep us updated! :D

Thanks. Sorry if i am repeating anything that is being posted or tweeted. Hard to keep up and pay attention at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member