Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And then Helen can leave her new baby girl with her new boyfriend....:banghead:

Her "new" boyfriend may be the father of the new baby girl. It may just be unfortunate wording - maybe they mean "new" boyfriend after the murderer boyfriend.

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow 2m

#HelenReyes said she talked to #TeghanSkiba nearly every day she was gone.Teghan never said anything was wrong staying w/#JonathanRichardson

I don't believe this for one second! No child being harmed like that wouldn't cry the minute they heard mommy's voice on the phone.

They are probably waiting for the outcome of this case. They still could level more charges against her, especially after her testimony today.

That makes sense. I just feel she is just as guilty

I'm so over the "I was abused as a child too" excuse for the perpetrators of these horrific crimes. I mean, what are we supposed to do with that? If anything, being a victim should make a person more empathetic to what it's like. Obviously this guy knew it was wrong so why bother saying he was abused? Makes me sick.

I'm so over the "I was abused as a child too" excuse for the perpetrators of these horrific crimes. I mean, what are we supposed to do with that? If anything, being a victim should make a person more empathetic to what it's like. Obviously this guy knew it was wrong so why bother saying he was abused? Makes me sick.

You should look up how trauma early in life messes with your brain. I had to do trauma based therapy with kids in foster care and 9.5 times out of ten both parents were abused early in life, abused each other and their children. They don't know another way to solve conflict. They have not been given the proper coping and social skills to have healthy relationships and stuff like this happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Borndem... so we meet again. Under horrific circumstances... this case has bothered me so much :( This and the possibility of Josh Stepp getting another trial :( I will never, EVER understand how something like this happens... my mind is just not able to comprehend that such sick individuals are among us... These poor angels had nobody that cared about their well-being... breaks my heart.

Hello, my friend - :seeya:- Yes, this is a tuff one on which to meet again -- I'm glad you're here, though, to be a part of earthly justice-seeking for this little girl who probably had few days of what Beethoven called "pure joy." Well, I think she is having those days now -- away from selfishness, and being second to that monster in her mother's heart. Many of us on here have agreed that this is the worst we have ever seen.

And I have thought of Joshua Stepp and Shaniya Davis throughout this trial -- but this is the worst, IMO.

Think justice, Crazytown, think justice.

Even if she doesn't testify in her own trial, can the prosecutor submit the transcript of this testimony as evidence in her own trial?

Anyone else here think Mom not only knew of abuse, but probably participated? I also believe she may have been looking for someone to ditch Teghan with so she could start her "military career".

Any idea on who will testify after her?

Bio-da3CEAAUv8n.jpg:large

http://www.wral.com/investigator-weeps-testifying-about-tortured-child-s-living-conditions/13430408/
http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=9464870

Anyone else here think Mom not only knew of abuse, but probably participated? I also believe she may have been looking for someone to ditch Teghan with so she could start her "military career".

Any idea on who will testify after her?
Ive questioned prior abuse by "mom" only because they kept referring to older injeries in reports

Does anyone know if you are allowed to make phone calls at military training?

I am so MAD!!!!!!! And disgusted, and sickened, and broken hearted!!!!!

I am 29, and my son is 9. I was (am) a young, single mom too. I understand wanting companionship, and someone to be an everyday father figure to my child. But the second I saw anything even remotely close to abuse from my "love" towards my baby, I would have been GONE. Hell, I would have told my dad and my son's dad immediately so they could go deal with my "love" putting a hand on my baby. I would NEVER be around him again, let alone have my child with him. EVER.

I feel ZERO sympathy for Helen. Go ahead and cry. The damage is done and it won't ease your tears. YOU left your baby with this sick monster. YOU signed her death warrant. Go ahead and feel sorry for yourself, it won't change the reality of what YOU did to be an accomplice to this evil man murdering your baby.

How can a mother do that??? How?! I will NEVER understand. I would give my life for my son. I'd be alone forever if that were what I had to do to protect him. She deserves nothing but the harshest punishment possible.

And as for the scum who took poor Teghan's life... I can't say what I want to, bc I'll be banned. But I know it's going to be boiling hot where he is going, and I hope that every last minute he is on this Earth is just as miserable as it will be when he gets there.

Thank you to everyone who is sharing the tweets from court, and to Landonsmom for attending today. You guys are amazing. ❤️❤️❤️

No sympathy at all for this woman. She deserves to live with this the rest of her natural life. It did not have to happen. And it only did because this (fillintheblank) put her own needs and pettiness before her daughter. IMO, she is as guilty as that scum sitting at the defense table. Furious. :banghead: :tantrum:

bbm

'Nuff said.

Originally Posted by zoey
They should have!!!! She left her child with him--trusted him with a precious child. Shameful!

AGAIN WHEN DOES SHE GO TO TRIAL?????

Last I heard she is still waiting for a court date...

I just checked the court calendar for Johnston County. Nothing for Reyes.

Yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member