GUILTY NC - Teghan Skiba, 4, Smithfield, 19 July 2010 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a question I asked near the beginning of this thing, but now I don't care.

I hope it's about 22 when his block-mates are through welcoming him to Death Row.

I've been thinkin' again.... hard work.... I have a feeling that JR was using that poor sweet, terrified little girl just to see how much horrible-ness (excuse the non-word) he could accomplish with one child. I think it was, to a great extent, an experiment. Awful thought I know, but that's where my mind has been going for many days.

He has to be put on a shelf somewhere, and I hope he is miserable and terrified every second of the rest of his life. And I hope his fellow prisoners know everything about what he did to little Teghan. All of it.

My anger, horror and there-is-no-word-for-it hasn't subsided one iota. I still want horrible and painful-beyond-words things to be done to him every day until he has lost 60--70 percent of his blood, and all the rest.
icon8.gif
icon8.gif

I promise I will stop these bad rants as soon as I am able

---------

Authorities should do like they did with Dahmer. They saved his brain, trying to find a difference in it. I never heard a follow~up. His parents recieved his ashes, half for each one. I wouldn't want them in the house. I slept in a room with my Uncles ashes there and it didnt bother me. Not Dahmer!!!:scared:

So sad. That is the reason that I think the mother should have been charged with murder as well. If not for her, Teghan would have been safe.

--------
Lone, yes so sad. I feel the mother was so angry against ALL parents she figured she would fix them and let monster watch Teghan . She didnt give thought to what might happen as she was set against them! Well now she can live with her hatered! it got her nothing but a dead daughter! She got her wishes, they didnt get the girl. Her baby should be taken from her. She cares more for her BF. than she does her daughter. I doubt she has changed. I have living proof of this situation right here in my house. We fought for our granddaughter after "they" threatened to have her arrested for trespassing! This after burying our son! People are evil...Now I have her, my grandson in law and gtr.grndson.. I'm not sorry one bit. She HR. will pay for what she did.:tantrum: :seeya:

Originally Posted by Nore
-------------
gxm, I saw it too. Very subtle but he shook it more than once. He also nodded a couple times at the end.

I thought I saw the nod as well. :seeya:

All of his nods were somewhat subtle, IMO. It's about the only thing I've noticed about this pig that was somewhat subtle, btw. It seemed to me that he shook his head "no" a bit more strongly when the word "kidnapping" was read, but he seemed to nod "yes" when they said "torture." That slimy slug. Was that all for show or is he in fact that stoopid? I think he'll be mincemeat when he gets to prison. He is just not very bright. Ain't it a pity?

I logged in just to state, I have been here silently bearing witness Teghan, the whole time. You all are amazing, thank you for being here websleuths...

We're glad you were here helping us witness for Teghan, Nikki!

And one more thang:

:seeya:Welcome :seeya:

to

Websleuths

:drumroll:NikkiArmstrong!!:drumroll:

We're happy to have you!

I hope it is NOT her Mom, but her aunt and paternal(?) grandparents. The ones who wanted her. Who thought she was coming to stay with them while her mother was on military training. Who took all those adorable pictures of her growing up. I am sure they miss her every day.

And how are they keeping themselves, BFFortune, from running over to him and ripping him to pieces. Bless them for it, I say. Oh, what horror for them.
icon8.gif

The paternal grandparents wanted custody and HR was afraid they could get it -- which is why Teghan didn't stay with them. They have been at court

However, HR's thoughts/fears about this were incorrect.

Grandparents rights are very minimal in NC.

ETA: I would love to hear them speak up for Teghan.

Kelli O'Hara ‏@Kelli_OHara 8m

Apparently, doctor believes #JonathanRichardson may have recorded that video of him screaming at #TeghanSkiba as some sort of torture trophy

YES!! So he could re-live it whenever he wanted. Like a serial killer revisiting the body dump sites over and over again. Truly sickening.

OMG I could not follow this closely - too much for me - but she has an 8 month old child?? Is she also pregnant again? Did they take the 8 month old away from her? Please tell me they did! I despise her as much as the murderer himself.

When I heard about the purchase of the hasp before he even returned to that shed, I immediately thought that he was anticipating and looking forward to the atrocities he would perpetrate against Tehgan. And that to me was the creepiest part of all of this - he had such a lack of self awareness and no internal self-discipline that he could summon to stop himself. He knew what he planned was wrong. And he knew it was cruel and sadistic. (Remember - he also intentionally stripped the coating from the electrical cord he beat her with to create his "cat-o-nine tails.")

Yes, I agree - he fully intended to commit these acts and enjoy them.

JMO - of course.

ITA. I wonder how many days had he known he would be keeping Teghan. That's how long he had to plan for his abuse. It's sickening to think that he must have been anticipating HR departure with glee as that would have been the signal that "the time had arrived." The whole thing was premeditated and depraved.

I really think that if Teghan was not staying w/ JR, he would have abducted a child outside, and abused, tortured, and murdered them too. I do not feel this way about everyone who kills a child they know personally, but here I do. It seems like he had some sadistic plan in place before Teghan even got there.

Thank you to all you WSers who followed this case so closely and reported it so completely. I couldn't stomach this one at all but I still needed to know. You all are the greatest.

RIP beautiful Teghan the world will always miss you, I hope the thing that took you from this earth gets what he deserves in prison.

However, HR's thoughts/fears about this were incorrect.

Grandparents rights are very minimal in NC.

ETA: I would love to hear them speak up for Teghan.

I don't know if those fears were incorrect. HR and Teghan were staying with him for what, a month before she left? He was hurting Teghan before HR even left and I believe she knew it. If Teghan would have gone to stay with her grandparents, she was old enough to tell. Plus there were bruises already. A black eye. Whip marks. They were probably drugging her with beer at least. And who knows, maybe sexual abuse already at that point.

I think Helen kept Teghan from her grandparents because she didn't want to get in trouble. I have the feeling we will hear more at her trial about what went on before she left.

I agree. Did he really think no one would notice missing chunks of skin, mutilated private parts and a nipple missing (I lose my breath every time I read that) or that neosporin would actually heal these types of wounds that he opened over and over again. He's not human. He's a beast, the monster that you're terrified of when you're little. That poor baby girl. The suffering is something I cannot even imagine.

:welcome6: Winter67 We're glad you're here!!!

Thanks to all of you who do the posting. During the day I am at work and can read to keep up, but can't log in and post.

I posted earlier that this case makes me wish for a public execution in the town square; I would travel to see his.

Sweet little precious Teghan.

April is National Child Abuse Prevention Month. A good time for the worst of the worst to receive his death sentence.

I really think that if Teghan was not staying w/ JR, he would have abducted a child outside, and abused, tortured, and murdered them too. I do not feel this way about everyone who kills a child they know personally, but here I do. It seems like he had some sadistic plan in place before Teghan even got there.

Thank you for putting my thoughts into words, eileenhawkeye! I also wonder what type of "relationship" he and HR shared, what level of BDSM or just SM was in his life, either actual or "fantasy". I'm wondering if he had access to a computer & if so, WHAT did he encounter.
NOTHING about this creature seems to indicate that he has/had any redeeming qualities that a normal, responsible female would value.

ITA, hawkeye -- And I'm betting you would agree that if he had stashed her body in the woods somewhere, etc., (telling HR that he came home from work & she was gone) & had not been caught, he would prolly have another child -- maybe a boy this time -- in that shed right this minute.

I don't know if those fears were incorrect. HR and Teghan were staying with him for what, a month before she left? He was hurting Teghan before HR even left and I believe she knew it. If Teghan would have gone to stay with her grandparents, she was old enough to tell. Plus there were bruises already. A black eye. Whip marks. They were probably drugging her with beer at least. And who knows, maybe sexual abuse already at that point.

I think Helen kept Teghan from her grandparents because she didn't want to get in trouble. I have the feeling we will hear more at her trial about what went on before she left.

Agree, Flutter. She wanted to make sure the slug would "be there" when she got back, so she went ahead & let him have her -- thinking that his treatment of Teghan prolly wouldn't get worse, or not caring if it did.
--------------------------
On a different tack: Seems to me that HR's trial could possibly be streamed. Will it be necessary to present the horrible details of Teghan's torture again? Possibly some medical folks testifying about her manner/actions, etc., at the ER, but pics aren't needed for that. What will be presented there? What defense could she possibly have? And is the truth in her?

I just hope she sticks around for the trial. She's not behind bars & that bothers me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties