GUILTY NC - Teghan Skiba, 4, Smithfield, 19 July 2010 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't always have to agree on everything.

On many things we do still agree. I do think more highly of a rabid dog than him for instance.

I'm not saying I won't enjoy his fear knowing that needle is coming his way....one scheduled day.

Truly merciful would be to get it over with quickly.

I'm just saying that's how I PREFER to think of it. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh, I want him to get the needle for sure. I just don't think of putting him to death as mercy. I think of it as justice.

Linda7NJ,

Your heart is kinder than mine; I agree that he's a walking disease that needs to be removed from society and I want to feel the adrenaline rush of retribution.

I doubt a decision for the DP will deter other psychos from acting on their sick fantasies but this case is an opportunity for a jury to raise the bar of moral responsibility and (hopefully) encourage all the Old Lady Creech's out there to think long and hard before turning a blind eye to a child's suffering.

Yes Old Lady Creech may be ostracized in the community but personally I think five to ten years in the slammer would be more of a deterrent for future blind, deaf and mute relatives.

Her dad went out and found purple sand for her sand box. :)

They are showing pictures of her. No more birthdays.... :cry:

I think that was her papa (grandfather), who went out and found her purple sand.

Torture Torment & Terror is all Teghan knew those last 10 days. :please:

Oh, I want him to get the needle for sure. I just don't think of putting him to death as mercy. I think of it as justice.

I don't even know what "justice" is in case. Nothing seems fitting.
So let's just humanely euthanize him. That's the best we have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that was her papa (grandfather), who went out and found her purple sand.

Torture Torment & Terror is all Teghan knew those last 10 days. :please:

Yes, it was. I fixed my post! :) Oopsie!

Teghan should have been able to play in her purple colored sand box until she outgrew it.

I hope the mother's trial will be broadcast and we have it here on websleuths.

Even the Court Reporter is wearing purple!

Is this whip whaling attorney on the defense team? Isn't he the one that beat the poo outta Raggedy Anne?

What in the heck is he trying to get across with these graphic demonstrations? That the whippings were horrendous? That the beatings were horrendous?

Where's the box to check off for death? This attorney sold me.

Her dad grandpa went out and found purple sand for her sand box. :)

They are showing pictures of her. No more birthdays.... :cry:

Bolded and purpled by me

That statement made me lose it all over again. :tears:

Rest in Peace sweet Teghan, the next phase of justice is coming.

Is this whip whaling attorney on the defense team? Isn't he the one that beat the poo outta Raggedy Anne?

What in the heck is he trying to get across with these graphic demonstrations? That the whippings were horrendous? That the beatings were horrendous?

Where's the box to check off for death? This attorney sold me.

The defense hasn't been up yet.

I'm not kinder.
I just have no desire to be anything at all like him!
The feelings I could have, if I allowed myself, would and could easily be the same in intensity & course he demonstrated when he brutalized, tortured, bashed that poor sweet innocent child.
That scares me!

I don't want to be like that. For any reason.

I respectfully disagree, Linda7NJ :)

To look into a personal mirror and acknowlege that you see the potential to be that which you despise takes courage. To make a concious decision to reject that potential is what separates you from JR.

That's pretty much the definition of kindness.:loveyou:

Kelly Gardner (WRAL) ‏@wralKellyG 15s
Butler: #TeghanSkiba had better chances of surviving brain injury if #JonathanRichardson would have got her help sooner.

Kelly Gardner (WRAL) ‏@wralKellyG 3m
Butler: 'extremely wicked' and 'shockingly evil' of abuse. #JonathanRichardson #teghanskiba

Kelly Gardner (WRAL) ‏@wralKellyG 5m
ADA Butler back up talking about the pain #JonathanRichardson inflicted on #TeghanSkiba.

Kelly Gardner (WRAL) ‏@wralKellyG · 1m
Butler: #TeghanSkiba had better chances of surviving brain injury if #JonathanRichardson would have got her help sooner.

One of the notches in her hymen had already healed at autopsy. And there was a fresh one.

Her bladder was bruised from the internal sexual injuries.

The state attorney, the woman, is no longer talking. I am assuming this gentleman is on the opposing side and therefore the defense?

No. He is ADA Butler. Defense hasn't had their turn yet.

OMG! The video! :maddening: :stormingmad: :devil:

:tears:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members