GUILTY NC - Teghan Skiba, 4, Smithfield, 19 July 2010 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Im here at the courthouse waiting for the verdict. I so spoke to the Skiba's again and let them know of our support!!

Thanks again for being there for all of us who can not be Landonsmom!
:tyou:

Hey....:waitasec:
Where is gxm today?

Hope she is OK.

Im here at the courthouse waiting for the verdict. I so spoke to the Skiba's again and let them know of our support!!

Can't find the words to thank you enough! Sending you love.

OT...
I dozed off during the defense's closing and my wireless mouse slipped out of my hand into the glass of water on the floor beside my chair. So, discovered that mouses don't work after they have been submerged in water. Thankfully I was able to find my non-wireless one. Can't stand using my laptop's mousepad. Too slow. I blame that boring defense attorney for my mouse's demise.

Thanks for the best smile of the day!

:panic: :floorlaugh:

OT...
I dozed off during the defense's closing and my wireless mouse slipped out of my hand into the glass of water on the floor beside my chair. So, discovered that mouses don't work after they have been submerged in water. Thankfully I was able to find my non-wireless one. Can't stand using my laptop's mousepad. Too slow. I blame that boring defense attorney for my mouse's demise.

I didn't think mice liked water. :giggle:

I've a meeting to go to now, will be away for two-hours. It pains me that I probably won't be here when the verdict is announced. Hope to see you all when I get back.

Justice for Teghan!
hugs to WS friends.

What the hell is taking so long?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Boodles! Yes this is the toughest one I have heard about and a lot of what this toddler endured wasn't released to the public. The only killer that I remember who was killed in prison was Jeffrey Dalmer.

Yep me too. Other than Dahmer murderers have died in prison but usually by killing themselves because they are total cowards.:banghead:

I know it was Butler who showed Teghan's video... trying to find which video it is... will update shortly.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blaake
Back