GUILTY NC - Teghan Skiba, 4, Smithfield, 19 July 2010 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
For the love I need to calm the hell down. LOL

Setting the scene:
I'm trying to make a super fast dinner for the kiddos and have the audio turned up on my computer in the living room.

I heard a blip of audio from the other room...dropped the spoon, tripped over the dog and damn near landed flat on my face in an attempt to get to the living room.

Hello...my name is klutz. :blushing:

:laugh:

Setting the scene:
I'm trying to make a super fast dinner for the kiddos and have the audio turned up on my computer in the living room.

I heard a blip of audio from the other room...dropped the spoon, tripped over the dog and damn near landed flat on my face in an attempt to get to the living room.

:silly:

Judge said they could take as much time as they needed but he did need to call time at some point tonight. He agreed that they would come back in 30 minutes. Court then recessed.

Yep me too. Other than Dahmer murderers have died in prison but usually by killing themselves because they are total cowards.:banghead:

The only child murderer I know of who was killed in prison was the killer of Ursula Sunshine Assaid in 1996.

Donald McDougall, 40, had spent a week in protective custody after a caller to a radio talk show offered the bounty on a show marking the 14th anniversary of the 5-year-old girl's death.

Hi Boodles! Yes this is the toughest one I have heard about and a lot of what this toddler endured wasn't released to the public. The only killer that I remember who was killed in prison was Jeffrey Dalmer.

-----------
There was a Priest here in prison for raping boys, locked away for protection. A man got him and killed him. I dont think they ever found out how.Not all that long aago.

Im here at the courthouse waiting for the verdict. I so spoke to the Skiba's again and let them know of our support!!

I'm so glad you are there, Landonsmom, even though it's such a sad place to be.

Thanks so much for letting the Skiba's know that there are so many people who love precious angel Teghan and them as well.

I'm not usually this squeamish, but this has just ripped at my soul. I've been sitting here silently catching up, but want all of you to know that I've read all of your posts. I'm proud to be here with all of you great people for justice for Teghan.

So we wait..................

:please:

Heather Moore ‏@HeatherMooreNow · 11m
@Herappleness Pizza brought in. All the jury's meals have been brought in since the ribbons went up on verdict day. #JonathanRichardson

Setting the scene:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

OMG! I though my heart couldn't break anymore. Now more than ever I want him to suffer and die a very, very, slow, painful death. Then I want Teghan's egg donor, and old lady Creech to meet him in hell!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Porshasmom22
Back