GUILTY NC - Teghan Skiba, 4, Smithfield, 19 July 2010 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The only other place I've seen is youtube.

Speaking of which, what's Nancy Grace's problem? I don't follow her but a number of you mentioned that she didn't cover this case at all. Not controversial enough because of the overwhelming evidence? Old Lady Creech not photogenic enough?

I don't get it. I guess that's why I don't bother with her....

Hes' going to die either way. Although I hope he gets the DP, if he gets life, it will be a short sentence. Much shorter than the DP in my opinion.

:seeya: Good to see you again N.C. I don't know, I thought so until somebody mentioned they couldn't think of a single child killer who'd been off-ed in prison. :( The only one I can remember is Dahmer, and he wasn't a child killer.

AngelicaAlvarezABC11 @AlvarezABC11

#BreakingNews Verdict is in #TeghanSkiba

AngelicaAlvarezABC11 @AlvarezABC11
#BreakingNews Verdict is in #TeghanSkiba

Later, can someone tell me how to make a 'tweet'? I can't figure out how to tweet a question to don lemon on cnn.

:seeya: Good to see you again N.C. I don't know, I thought so until somebody mentioned they couldn't think of a single child killer who'd been off-ed in prison. :( The only one I can remember is Dahmer, and he wasn't a child killer.

You too. Believe it or not, if you remember, I had a neighbor that was a juror in the BC trial. Well, the best man in my wedding was an alternate in this trial. He's been released from duty now, so I can have a discussion with him (after the verdict). I'll share what is appropriate on here once I do.

My heart is just racing right now....

:please:

Justice is here sweet baby girl...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member