GUILTY NC - Teghan Skiba, 4, Smithfield, 19 July 2010 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They had to keep my brother and SIL's murderer in PC for four years. He killed them in front of their four babies. They tried to kill him twice in jail, for murdering them in front of the children. He would die a fast death in GP. On DR he would have protection.

I'm so sorry to hear about your brother and SIL... OMG, how horrible :(

As for GP at Central Prison... sadly, he would likely be fine. I cannot tell you how many nights I have wished for the inmates to get quick justice with Josh Stepp, who has been there for almost 3 years now... but nothing. That case disturbed me to no end... it was the worst case I had seen around here, until J.R. And I thought for sure this guy was in for a rude awakening in GP when he avoided the DP. Nope. Not yet sadly. His victim, baby Cheyenne, was 10 months old. Cheyenne Yarley

So the defense attorney in all of his "oh life in prison would be just HORRIBLE and WAY worse than death" was really lost on me, sorry.

Welcome JitteryJoe!

I'm not watching ...sorry I'm of no help, I'm just waiting...

You can sit next to me if ya like...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watch out Joe, she bites!! :floorlaugh:

And welcome to WS!

What's taking so long? Checking and double checking the forms? Making sure they are filled out correctly the first time...this time:)

:floorlaugh: they want to be sure they don't check mark DP more than once?

Kill him then kill him again. Just to make sure he stays dead.

Did the judge say how long the jury could deliberate tonight before closing it down? If not maybe he too thinks a decision won't take too long...

---------
Hi, no he didnt. I also believe they will be done fast. I give them 1 ~ 2 hours. :seeya:

I'm so sorry to hear about your brother and SIL... OMG, how horrible :(

As for GP at Central Prison... sadly, he would likely be fine. I cannot tell you how many nights I have wished for the inmates to get quick justice with Josh Stepp, who has been there for almost 3 years now... but nothing. That case disturbed me to no end... it was the worst case I had seen around here, until J.R. And I thought for sure this guy was in for a rude awakening in GP when he avoided the DP. Nope. Not yet sadly. His victim, baby Cheyenne, was 10 months old. Cheyenne Yarley

So the defense attorney in all of his "oh life in prison would be just HORRIBLE and WAY worse than death" was really lost on me, sorry.

Thank you. My bro didn't believe in the Dp. We were just honoring his memory in this way.

What's taking so long? Checking and double checking the forms? Making sure they are filled out correctly the first time...this time:)

Yeah, they wanted to deliver their guilty verdict so quickly they didn't stop to properly fill out the forms. lol I think they'll go by the letter this time, but it shouldn't be too long, none of that lengthy list even nicks the surface of mitigating what he did to that sweet little girl.

Did the judge say how long the jury could deliberate tonight before closing it down? If not maybe he too thinks a decision won't take too long...

He said when they were ready to head back home they could, or if they needed a break of course, to let him know. I was getting a lot of feedback on WTVD with paper shuffling and then of course them all talking about what they were going to eat for dinner, and how the jurors were getting pizza, etc etc :p

It's time for me to head home from work, my friends. Supper and a few errands.

I believe the judge said the jury could stay as long as they felt comfortable? So if I miss the verdict, just know that I am with you all in spirit & I'll be back later tonight.

((hugs)) to all my WS friends. Thank you all for being here.

If this guy doesn't get the DP, I will truly be shocked!

Local breaking news, Looks like they might have found local missing 15 year old Danielle Locklear, body pulled from river.......

:welcome5: JitteryJoe!

Settle in and wait with us, shouldn't be long :)

And yes, they left up the live feed on ABC. Been listening to the cameraman talk about getting out of there by 6 (or something) and other peoples random chitchat.

Thank you. My bro didn't believe in the Dp. We were just honoring his memory in this way.

I don't ever hold that against people. For me, it's a case by case thing... in this case, yes... I want the DP for him because I want him to KNOW that is his fate. It is the worst legal punishment... but other cases, I'm not always so sure. I know that it is a very personal decision, and I think you guys did right by your brother...

Local breaking news, Looks like they might have found local missing 15 year old Danielle Locklear, body pulled from river.......

I heard that this morning... so sad. They notified her family earlier that it might be her. I cannot even imagine :(

I've always, always said I could not sentence someone to death. This has changed my belief. I would, and not lose a wink of sleep about it either.

-----------
Surfie, me too! I could sentence DP, watch it done and go out for a big plate of spagehetti and scarf it down!! He Chewed her bottom!!!! I want him dead. :seeya:

You got it sista!
Besides the inmates I have to think a lot of guards would have no issue looking the other way or administering some of their own justice on JR.
Either way, someone would take him out or he himself might do it after enough torture by others.

And I am going to be honest. That I am wishing for something like this scares the hell out of me. I am the type who goes insane when I hear of any person being abused when they are helpless (children, animals, women, men....anyone who can not defend themselves).
But I have been known to stray from that when the person in question has done something to another that is beyond comprehension.

Withya, Northern One! It would be nice if it took the inmates 10--20 days to kill him. S-l-o-w-l-y. Start from the bottom & work up -- leave his brain for last. (I have never been like this before. That monster is bringing things outta me that I didn't know I had. It's scary.)

I've got a 2 mile drive home... where I can do VW with a glass of vino in my comfies... I'm hoping by the time I get home, we have a verdict!!!

By the way... Thanks so much to everyone that has been here through this... it's been an honor to be with you all through such a difficult trial.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
louise3425
Back