GUILTY NC - Teghan Skiba, 4, Smithfield, 19 July 2010 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Keep thinking of Skiba grandparents...hope they can find some kind of peace..now that this is over. I cannot imagine how they can sleep at night. I know I would need more than my usual one glass of wine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rest in peace, baby girl. So very sorry for the Skiba grandparents. Will never forget little Teghan.

JR - nothing to say. Judge making formal declaration with a forceful voice - you rock, yer honor!

That sorry sack of you know what could not even apologize at the end if this. Ugh. I know he is not sorry...but anyone who has had to hear anything about this case deserves and apology.

Thank you to everyone who participated here in honor of Teghan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WAIT...where ya all goin' next?! HUH? HUH? I wanna hang with you guys some more!!

:loveyou:

While I am glad this monster got death, it won't bring Teghan back. Kind of bittersweet. :twocents:

:loveyou::loveyou::loveyou::loveyou::loveyou::loveyou:

Tears streaming down my face... all the emotion of the last few weeks... the last few years... and knowing that the justice system has worked for Teghan. May you now rest peacefully sweet angel... so many failed you while you were on this earth, but justice has not failed you precious child...

I think the face that the jury took about 3 hours to come to this sentence (taking dinner and breaks out of the equation), speaks volumes. My faith in the justice system got a huge boost tonight. These jurors should be commended. This was a horrendous trial, and not an easy decision. I pray that they all can somehow find some peace and start to heal.

I think the jurors were back there comforting each other and trying to process what they've just been through and holding out for free pizza:) that's what took so long! :)

Been watching too Marla and wondered the same thing; ran back here to see if anyone mentioned it.

She has dark features yet seems too thin. Does he have a new girlfriend?

She was sitting on the Prosecution side.

Perhaps Landon'smom will be able to chime in & help us identify her.

Keep thinking of Skiba grandparents...hope they can find some kind of peace..now that this is over. I cannot imagine how they can sleep at night. I know I would need more than my usual one glass of wine.

I've had two glasses and thinking about a third but I would have to go to bed and I'm not ready, LOL.

I will carry that child in my heart until I take my last breath.

Hope we hear from prosecutors and jury. Members of the jury are going to need some big time counseling.

Been watching too Marla and wondered the same thing; ran back here to see if anyone mentioned it.

She has dark features yet seems too thin. Does he have a new girlfriend?

Ealier there was a tweet two of her sistecs were in court

While I am glad this monster got death, it won't bring Teghan back. Kind of bittersweet. :twocents:

Well, you have to think about how you would have felt if the monster had not gotten death, IMO that would be much worse.

Hope we hear from prosecutors and jury. Members of the jury are going to need some big time counseling.

Those jurors will never, ever get over the images they have seen of what this baby girl endured. I was a juror in a triple murder and rape and two of the victims were toddlers. I can see those photos as clear now as ever and it has been over twenty years.

Ok I've asked this before~~~~are they going to shave his head for new mug shot?? Seems like all the welcome to the big house mugs the men are shaved

Those jurors will never, ever get over the images they have seen of what this baby girl endured. I was a juror in a triple murder and rape and two of the victims were toddlers. I can see those photos as clear now as ever and it has been over twenty years.

:blowkiss::scale:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back