GUILTY NC - Teghan Skiba, 4, Smithfield, 19 July 2010 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Absolutely the worst I have ever seen, what this ~man~ did to that little, innocent, child who had nowhere to hide, and no one to rescue her. For ten hell-filled days this barely 4 year old little girl somehow endured every cruelty that can be imagined.
And I still won't believe that his grandmother, whose house wasn't far from the tool shed where Richardson imprisoned little Teghan for days and tortured and sexually abused her in ways that are unspeakable, didn't hear or see anything unusual. SMH.
The doctor who treated that little girl, broke down in tears on the witness stand when he was explaining the wounds she had. He said there was nowhere on her body that did not have a burn, bite, bruise, cut, electrical shock, or other injury.
Her mother was attending military Army Reserve summer camp out of state for two weeks, so she left that precious gift named Teghan with that monster.

Last edited:
SMITHFIELD, N.C. — The mother of a 4-year-old Smithfield girl who died in 2010 after authorities said she was tortured was sentenced Wednesday to at least 18 months in jail.

Mother sentenced in 2010 death of 4-year-old Smithfield girl :: WRAL.com
Some follow up... Helen Roxana Reyes, mother of Teghan Skiba was released from prison on September 1, 2020. She spent a total of 18 months in prison - not enough IMO but at least the state made her spend the entire minimum sentence in prison. She's now on parole until May 29, 2021.

Jonathan D Richardson remains on death row with no recent activity. Currently he's in regular population. His projected release date is... death.

NC DPS Offender Public Information

Mmmmpfff.
This horror is still the one that shakes me to my core.

When Richardson was on trial, one of the doctors who tended her, or possibly the M.E., broke down crying on the witness stand when talking about her injuries.
Also, when Richardson had finally taken little Teghan to the area hospital ER, he began to leave ER area to go home -- an ER nurse grabbed him and jumped on him to keep him from leaving -- she had a scalpel or scissors (or similar) in one hand, and she said she would have killed him had he not been stopped by LE or other ER staff (not sure which). That was her testimony as reported by MSM. One of the physicians said that there was not an area on her body that didn't have a bruise, a burn, a cut, a scab, etc. It was the worst case, he said, that he had ever seen.
Yes, Mr. Richardson is still on NC's Death Row in his little red D.R. jumpsuit.
See him here:
NC DPS Offender Public Information

Just came across this, from September 2023.

The North Carolina Supreme Court upheld on Friday the first-degree murder conviction and death sentence of a man found by a jury to have abused and tortured his then-girlfriend's 4-year-old daughter.

I just wish the state would get on with it and carry out his execution.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back