NC NC - Thomas "TK" Burton Jr, 30, Winston-Salem, 29 July 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

mlhenn

Reaction score

Officials said Burton is a Black man with brown eyes and black hair. He's about 5 feet, 7 inches and weighs 225 pounds.

He was last seen wearing an orange shirt, orange shoes, and black pants in Winston-Salem on July 29.

The wife of a missing Winston-Salem man says she's worried her husband won't come home.

It's troubling to think about for Guzman, but it's been on her mind since July 29.

It was the last time she saw her husband at the Citgo gas station on Martin Luther King Jr. Drive in Winston-Salem.

July 29 was the last time she saw her husband at the Citgo gas station on Martin Luther King Jr. Drive in Winston-Salem. It's also the last time she spoke to him during a concerning phone call.

"Monday, when I got the last call from him, (you can tell) how frantic he was in the phone call," Guzman said. "For me to wake up Tuesday, and he still never came home, I'm messaging him and messaging him and he was not responding."

Guzman says she last saw her husband with a long-time friend at the gas station. It's the same friend who's no longer answering her calls.

Hmmm, not liking the comments in bold in the above post, @mlhenn. This just doesn't sound good at all.
Hoping his wife will see him soon at home... She, like many of us if we were in this type situation, is very worried.
Glad that LE is aware of this, and hoping they are busy following whatever leads they have. Very worrisome.
I'm sure every day with no word from him or LE is agony for his wife. Hoping she has friends and relatives nearby for support.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
A bit about Winston-Salem, NC - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Winston-Salem is a city in and the county seat of Forsyth County, North Carolina, United States. At the 2020 census, the population was 249,545, making it the fifth-most populous city in North Carolina, and the 90th-most populous city in the United States. Wikipedia
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Waiting to see IF a POI is named, until then nothing else I've found can be shared.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moondashiie
Back