Found Deceased NC - Tristan Blue, 2, Raleigh, 22 Dec 2014 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In a violent household, there's always the possibility that she herself was also a victim. Not that that excuses her.

According to a neighbor, Tristan was seen on Friday, Dec. 19:

Thomas said she would often see Tristan and his father at the neighborhood convenience store.

“We all know each other. We see each other at the store…we say hi,” Thomas said. “The little boy has been seen around several times. It's sad and sickening to know [what happened].”

Steven Blue and his 2-year-old stopped by the store just a few days before Blue allegedly killed his son.

“He was seen at the convenience store on Friday. It wasn't a pretty sight to see,” Thomas said. “[Blue] shut the door on the baby's head [and] wasn't very attentive to a child, more than what I thought a parent should be."

http://www.wncn.com/story/27717111/neighbor-sets-up-memorial-to-remember-tristan-blue

BBM ummmmmm wtf?!

In a violent household, there's always the possibility that she herself was also a victim. Not that that excuses her.

I'm anticipating what her defense attorney will say to try to get her out of even further charges.

She did seem to report Tristan as missing. The couple, it sounds like, were already preparing to move after Thanksgiving, so it's a wonder they didn't just move and disappear and not report him missing.

BBM ummmmmm wtf?!

I admit that when i read that, guilt for every time I've accidentally hurt my kids came rushing over me. I've caught a few body parts in doors over the years. :-( This doesn't sound like the same thing though...

Still no confirmation on the remains found. :( I wonder what's taking so long?

RALEIGH (WTVD) -- A Raleigh woman accused of helping to conceal the murder of her 2-year-old son was expected to make an appearance before a Wake County judge Monday afternoon.
Both parents worked for a contractor at Raleigh Durham International Airport that specializes in aircraft cleaning. An RDU spokesperson said their security badges were revoked after their arrests.

http://abc11.com/news/mother-of-murdered-raleigh-toddler-expected-in-court/453933/

Are there other missing children his age/size in the area? If not, it seems like it has to be him.

Are there other missing children his age/size in the area? If not, it seems like it has to be him.

I think he's the only one missing. And what the heck does this mean?

Human remains suspected to be those of 2-year-old son Tristan Blue were pulled from a northern Wake County lake off Creedmoor Road Friday. The N.C. Office of the Chief Medical Examiner is attempting to make an identification.

If he was seen by the neighbor on Dec. 19th and reported missing on the 24th there's a window of about 2 - 7 days surrounding his murder. I don't know the temperature of Beaver Dam lake. Could the remains be so badly decomposed that the ME is relying soley on forensic testing to identify him?

Maybe LE knows and hasn't released the info yet for some reason. Maybe we'll hear today...

RALEIGH (WTVD) -- A Raleigh woman accused of helping to conceal the murder of her 2-year-old son was expected to make an appearance before a Wake County judge Monday afternoon.
Both parents worked for a contractor at Raleigh Durham International Airport that specializes in aircraft cleaning. An RDU spokesperson said their security badges were revoked after their arrests.

http://abc11.com/news/mother-of-murdered-raleigh-toddler-expected-in-court/453933/

In my opinion, the delay in identification lends more credence to the question of how long this little boy was truly missing. :maddening:

From your link:

:thinking:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh my! This is a heartbreaker. I couldn't read this thread without writing something.

I am appalled that this keeps happening, time after time, parents killing their babies! How dare they lay their hands on the innocent. The report of little Tristan in the store with his 'father', who appeared to hit his head on the door, that was too much!

I know it's easy to say, but if I witnessed,what I believed to be any form of abuse, I would report it. No second thought.

The 'mother', how could she allow anyone to harm her little boy? Where was her motherly instinct? Where was her need to protect her boy?
If it comes out that she herself was a victim of abuse from the father, then why would she leave her boy alone with him knowing exactly what he's capable of?

I will never understand anyone harming children, I read case after case, sometimes I know what the outcome is likely to be, but they never get easier to read.

At christmas time too, I remember my three at that age, so excited, everything magical, all the new things yet to learn.

Sweet dreams little man, you deserved so much more xx

Do they need DNA from the parents? What? He prolly hasn't been to a dentist yet... Maybe news at 6:00pm EST will have something.

Who knoze?

So Mom and Dad both worked at the same place? Did they go to work and leave the baby alone every night?

The parents are in custody -- if the prosecutor hasn't ordered a NTO (Nontestimonial Order) it shouldn't be a big deal to get one authorized and to serve it. They prolly already have served it, but seems to me that the NTO results (DNA) would absolutely confirm a parent-child relationship. Maybe that 's what the delay is.

Here's a part of the NC Statute dealing with the NTO -- for those who like legal stuff...

NC General Statutes - Chapter 15A Article 14

Article 14. Nontestimonial Identification.

§ 15A - 271. Authority to issue order.
A nontestimonial identification order authorized by this Article may be issued by any judge
upon request of a prosecutor. As used in this Article, "nontestimonial identification" means
identification by fingerprints, palm prints, footprints, measurements, blood specimens, urine
specimens, saliva samples, hair samples, or other reasonable physical examination, handwriting
exemplars, voice samples, photographs, and lineups or similar identification procedures
requiring the presence of a suspect. (1973, c. 1286, s. 1; 1975, c. 166, s. 27.)

§ 15A - 72. Time of application; additional investigative procedures not precluded.

A request for a nontestimonial identification order may be made prior to the arrest of a suspect or after arrest and prior to trial. Nothing in this Article shall preclude such additional investigative procedures as are otherwise permitted by law.(1973,c. 1286, s. 1.)

§ 15A - 273. Basis for order.

An order may issue only on an affidavit or affidavits sworn to before the judge and
establishing the following grounds for the order:

(1) That there is probable cause to believe that a felony offense, or a Class A1 or Class 1 misdemeanor offense has been committed;

(2) That there are reasonable grounds to suspect that the person named or described in the affidavit committed the offense; and

(3) That the results of specific nontestimonial identification procedures will be of material aid in determining whether the person named in the affidavit committed the offense.(1973, c. 1286, s. 1; 1997-80, s. 14.)

http://www.ncga.state.nc.us/EnactedLegislation/Statutes/PDF/ByArticle/Chapter_15A/Article_14.pdf

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honeybadger503
Back