Found Deceased NC - Tristan Blue, 2, Raleigh, 22 Dec 2014 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ugh! WHY?!?!

If you can't handle your kid, just freaking leave! Tons of less than stellar parents don't smother their babies, they just *go*. That's not fantastic, but it's preferable to murder. :-(

Ugh! WHY?!?!

If you can't handle your kid, just freaking leave! Tons of less than stellar parents don't smother their babies, they just *go*. That's not fantastic, but it's preferable to murder. :-(

Based on a couple of reports linked upthread there was more going on in that house than a parent being at wits end with an unruly child. I suspect there was a history of abuse. Maybe it wasn't severe (until the last night) but it was there.

When the daycare provider took Tristan to the hospital because of the bruises she saw on his head a golden opportunity was missed to remove him from his home or at least to put the family under supervision. But in any case something was going on prior, something worse than an isolated incident.

No way do I see this as a case where a formerly loving father just lost it one night.
:moo:

Based on a couple of reports linked upthread there was more going on in that house than a parent being at wits end with an unruly child. I suspect there was a history of abuse. Maybe it wasn't severe (until the last night) but it was there.

When the daycare provider took Tristan to the hospital because of the bruises she saw on his head a golden opportunity was missed to remove him from his home or at least to put the family under supervision. But in any case something was going on prior, something worse than an isolated incident.

No way do I see this as a case where a formerly loving father just lost it one night.
:moo:

Oh, I completely agree that this wasn't a one time "snap". I just wish he and mom would have F'ed off out of Tristan's life the moment they realized they had no interest in doing what it takes to raise a child. He'd be an orphan, but alive.

Oh, I completely agree that this wasn't a one time "snap". I just wish he and mom would have F'ed off out of Tristan's life the moment they realized they had no interest in doing what it takes to raise a child. He'd be an orphan, but alive.

I used your post to bounce off my own thoughts but yes, I agree that a parent with poor coping skills is more likely to just take off or dump their kid on someone else. It takes a special kind of evil to kill a child, no matter how stressed out the parent is. Makes me sick. :mad:

Mum hadn't seen the baby in days? What the heck? She lived in the same house! It's her baby! How could she not have seen him for days?

Oh my goodness. That sweet face. How can people do this to their innocent children?

Remains found in lake identified as missing Raleigh toddler
14306525-1427226662-640x360.jpg

Police said Tuesday that the remains found in a lake in northern Wake County late last year belong to Tristan Blue, a Raleigh 2-year-old who went missing in December.

Family members reported Tristan, who was two months shy of his third birthday, missing from a southwest Raleigh apartment early on Christmas Eve.

A day later, investigators said they believed the boy was dead, and his parents, Steven Daniel Blue, 31, and Briana Loriel Dangerfield, 25, were arrested.

Read more at http://www.wral.com/remains-found-i...aleigh-toddler-/14536578/#Fdog8gB9TsPbIwmR.99

14306525-1427226662-640x360.jpg

Read more at http://www.wral.com/remains-found-i...aleigh-toddler-/14536578/#Fdog8gB9TsPbIwmR.99

Thank you for updating Tristan's thread, los....

I can't believe it took the ME five weeks to complete the positive ID on him. He must have been so badly decomposed :(

It just forces me to call into question their entire "story" about what happened to him.

IMO, they're both lying liars who lie. Anything they say is likely self-serving. We're just going to have to await the full report from the ME.

Little Tristan took a piece of my heart with him when he died. This past holiday season was SO brutal - we lost so many precious little lives.

It is never ending.

:rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, Kimi, yes we did lose a lot of the most innocent and least able to protect themselves. For every one of them, I have hoped that of their days on this earth, their happy and healthy ones far outnumbered their hurtful/frightened ones. And we here on Websleuths can witness and seek justice for the little children as well as for those who were responsible for the hurt, fear, cruelty, and "looking the other way."

And I will say again that we can be thankful that there are so many more little ones who are kept healthy, happy, well-fed and secure.

I can't even put together the thoughts of Tristan's face and the words "badly decomposed ".... Just. ..no..

I would have loved him.

I can't even put together the thoughts of Tristan's face and the words "badly decomposed ".... Just. ..no..

I would have loved him.

bbm

Oh, and how he would have loved you.:hug:

I remember all the things the neighbors and the sitter shared and I suspect prior abuse. The sorrow of knowing this little boy Tristan was probably being abused for some time lays heavy on my heart.

http://www.wral.com/remains-found-i...aleigh-toddler-/14536578/#Fdog8gB9TsPbIwmR.99

"Blue remains jailed without bond on a murder charge. Dangerfield was initially charged with child abuse and later with accessory after the fact of murder, altering or destroying evidence and failing to notify law enforcement of the death of her son."

"Warrants state Dangerfield, who appeared in court in December on the latter three charges, knew Blue killed the toddler, and she helped get rid of the body. Her bond was set at $1 million."

A Raleigh toddler whose remains were found in a lake in northern Wake County in late 2014 showed evidence of beating, burning and possible dismemberment, according to an autopsy report released Wednesday...

The boy's skull was fractured, the skin on his left arm had been cut through and his feet showed "extensive fragmentation with exposed tendons, fractured bones and irregular defects," according to the autopsy. Burns were noted on his skull, feet and fingers of his right hand.

"The condition and disposal of the remains indicate a homicidal intent," the medical examiner wrote, but no cause of death could be determined because of the condition of the remains.

http://www.wral.com/autopsy-finds-evidence-raleigh-toddler-had-been-beaten-cut-burned/15463218/

Poor kid :( :( :(

Brutality and hurt were all he knew then, but now he's away from all of that with no memory of it and he is happy and in a world with only love.

Now, back on earth -- I just checked the Wake County Court dockets, and could find nothing scheduled for either Steven Blue or Briana Dangerfield. I'll keep checking.

I did check SB's record with NC Dept of Public Safety, and he has one conviction, a misdemeanor, for Larceny in 2001. Suspended sentence and probation. Nothing found for Briana Dangerfield.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back