NC vs. Raven Abaroa ~ the Trial 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Please appraoach, and wipe that smirk off her face.

When Charlene asked her if she was surprised when she found out Raven was stealing from his company, she didn't answer the question. IIRC, she said she was angry, but she didn't say whether she was surprised.

That's a bit telling.

I have been listening to the testimony in a different tab.
Since it's the defendant mom I decided to see what she looked like.
I click the tab to watch and see this. :eek:

v3pqfl.png

33fakgp.png

Haha, Raven had the capabilities of being A GOD!!!!

He got an under age girl pregnant, he cleated a man in the back, he stolen, he cheated on his wife.

She's disgusting. Strong, lean body. WTF!!!

so sorry, DH was speaking and I thought this was his sister. She is his mother! Even more so; she can't even dress appropriately at her age? omg

her demeanor on the stand on cross has taken a COMPLETE 180

So she received stolen goods lol.

:scared: It sure sounds as if she did. And; her body language says it ALL; so does her tone of voice. It sure sounds as if she did. And; her body language says it ALL; so does her tone of voice.

Yeah, the fact that she can switch demeanor so quickly - again, this goes to show where Raven learned how to be one person in one situation and completely different in another!

So this means that Raven never legally changed his name and poor Janet wasn't even legally married, her last name was a farce. I feel so badly for her and her family.

Yeah, the fact that she can switch demeanor so quickly - again, this goes to show where Raven learned how to be one person in one situation and completely different in another!

Hi Guera, goodmorning and EXACTLY! This was raven's teacher.

Janet Marie is now known as Janet Marie Christiansen and not Abaroa.

All of this spouting about Peters vs Abaroa after 9/11 is BS as far as I know. Some facts, some not.

:scared: It sure sounds as if she did. And; her body language says it ALL; so does her tone of voice. It sure sounds as if she did. And; her body language says it ALL; so does her tone of voice.

I hope the jury understood that items were shipped to her house, the ones she's talking about as 'Christmas gifts' he got from his trunk. Yes, she was receiving stolen property. Good gravy, his own mother?

Hi, Cherry! :wave:

Pretty sure Karyn was in the room when the woman from TechSkills testified - and didn't that woman say that Karyn called her the morning after the murder to say that Janet had committed suicide??

He worked for Market Star (I believe Karen was friend with people from Market Star) and he was a subcontractor for HP. People from HP posted that Raven was under investigation for stolen goods (not stolen from MS) but HP. I believe that the people that run Market Star are friends with Karen though.

:stormingmad:Karyn called tech skills to say that Janet committed suicide and he wouldn't be in to work. Plus, she's totally lying her a$$ off she was there when tech skills lady testified we saw her on the screen!!

OMG, she's coming across as a total smart a$$. How do you act that way when your own son is on trial for murder? Dear Lord above, no wonder Raven is so messed up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13
Back