NC vs. Raven Abaroa ~ the Trial 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi Paintr, long time no see. Thanks for checking in here with us.

What is this guy talking about? Anybody know? Is the jury in the room?

I believe the jury's in the room - he's testifying about the last time he saw Janet in person, and the emails they sent back and forth a few weeks before Janet's murder.

:seeya: We had a camera in there, but now as you say, we have the "recess" note... I guess they won't film stuff unless it is part of the after-the-call-to-order...

So we can chat or :coffeews::coffeews: ... :party: ... :Banane43: ... :lamb: ...:martini: ...:toastred: ... Put a Cheerio in it & call it breakfast!!

We're back, the defendant is here now, so people get ready, (I hope) there's a guilty train comin' --
icon10.gif
You crack me up borndem.

Hi Paintr, long time no see. Thanks for checking in here with us.

I have been following Janet's case for so long just waiting for Raven to be on trial. I do hope this jury is full of people with common sense who paid close attention to the evidence. Janet and her child deserve justice. Maybe, at long last, they will receive some.

Tyndall will not be able to rattle Scott on the stand. No how, no way. Scott came across to me, when we met at the vigil as a smart no nonsense guy. I liked him.

I thought the defense rested on Thursday?
The state called Scott on redirect... (hope my legal terms are correct) since the emails between the two of them came to light. The DT really really wants to make it seem like they were developing an affair and possibly having contact. Anything to show Janet in a bad light. I don't think Scott will let him do that.

OH I love how Scott looks Tyndall right in the face. I think Hall is rattling Tyndall. LOL.

ETA.... Tyndall likes standing over witnesses, intimidation? Scott turned and faced him directly. I am digging that!!!

Keep on trying Tyndall, you sound desperate. You aren't going to make more of their emails than what they were. :snooty:

Tyndall, has a serious hard-on for this forum. Think we should just invite him to come hang out with us... oh that's right, he's probably already on here.

I hope in closing Mr. Defense Attorney elaborates on why he asks most witnesses if they researched the case on Websleuths. I can't figure out what deviousness he thinks is involved in anyone coming here and reading or posting.

Now we have a rep from HP on the stand - cyber security investigator. Didn't Jim Bolton testify that Raven stole from HP?

The state called Scott on redirect... (hope my legal terms are correct) since the emails between the two of them came to light. The DT really really wants to make it seem like they were developing an affair and possibly having contact. Anything to show Janet in a bad light. I don't think Scott will let him do that.

bbm -- Yeppers, L L & S - Give the Defense and Epic Fail on that one!!
icon10.gif
:drumroll:

My apologies, earlier when I posted about the differences in drives, I called the old (IDE) drive a PATA, very sorry. Good on PT getting this lady on the stand, still not clear on why it's important, is an HP laptop missing?

Yep, the laptop reported missing from the crime scene was an HP Laptop, IIRC.

OT/ for locals, I just heard that Mario McNeill is refusing to participate in the sentencing phase of his trial. He told the judge he doesn't want to call any witnesses nor have his lawyers present a closing argument. The judge questioned him because he is 'going against the advice of his attorney.'

I hope in closing Mr. Defense Attorney elaborates on why he asks most witnesses if they researched the case on Websleuths. I can't figure out what deviousness he thinks is involved in anyone coming here and reading or posting.

:drama:

Yes, geevee -- It will be interesting to see how much more emphasis he'll put on WS.

Further, even if some poster was blasting (as much as it is allowed w/o being deleted by Mods and TO, or worse, given) the Defense or telling what the Def thinks might be untruths, SO WHAT??

As we all know, within the bounds of good taste and other rules/terms of conduct on here -- that are certainly enforced :gomods: -- a poster can voice an opinion or a theory or a question or answer for other posters. WS does not have a built-in polygraph :liar: machine to check for purposeful mis-information or faulty recall of an incident or an article. What's the big flippin' deal here?

And one more thang: If people hear WS mentioned during this case, and join to just spread lies or inflammatory stmts or venom, :eek: etc., etc., it WILL be dealt with ASAP. :whip:

That's why a lot of us have been on this forum for years.:websleuther:

Mini-rant ends....:rant:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal