NC vs. Raven Abaroa ~ the Trial 3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Motion to Dismiss.....Denied.
Renewed motion to Dismiss and/or mistrial....Denied.

Court reporter asked to hold on one minute while she rebooted her computer.... Judge says.... "No, I don't want to." LOL! I like him.

OT.... just a thought.... I WISH I had listened to my mom and sister when I was 32 years ago and had become a court reporter.

They are going to release the jury for the day and it sounds they are going to discuss the jury instructions and closing arguments will be tomorrow.

Jury dismissed - closing arguments tomorrow morning. Now the judge will have a charge conference? Is that going to be televised?

Wait. Closing arguments? Yoou are telling me I MISSED THE ENTIRE DT CASE? I feel horrible.

ok, listening now.

Re the crude comments made about the defendant's mom, you all know my stance on families. They are off limits and I don't play that game. I can attack testimony, but not appearance. That is low. Peace and coffee.

Ha.... Tyndall doesn't like the idea that the evidence presented makes Raven look bad. LMAO.... I'm sorry but I find that so funny.

ok, listening now.

Re the crude comments made about the defendant's mom, you all know my stance on families. They are off limits and I don't play that game. I can attack testimony, but not appearance. That is low. Peace and coffee.

Guilty as charged. I got carried away and did post some pretty snarky remarks. That was uncalled for on my part. Thank you for pointing that out so eloquently. In the future I will absolutely try to remember this.

Guilty as charged. I got carried away and did post some pretty snarky remarks. That was uncalled for on my part. Thank you for pointing that out so eloquently. In the future I will absolutely try to remember this.

Well, we are mostly all guilty to some degree. However, had the mother not been an overwhelming negative influence on Raven, and perhaps even a conspirator in his unlawful dealings, we would not have had anything much to say about her. Other than she was dressed inappropriately for a court of law. Our discussion of her cleavage may have been out of line......
We didn't say anything derogatory about Janet's family because they didn't act in any way to produce any negative thoughts, ideas, or writings.

I missed this morning as the live feed wouldn't work. (im in BC Canada) and I got it now but it says they are reviewing evidence. I thought they did this after in the deliberation room after closing arguments. Your system is different than ours here.

:Welcome1:

to

:websleuther:WEBSLEUTHS:websleuther:

:cheer:Hadassah !!!:cheer:

:party:

We're glad you're here!!

It's all good friends. I am just sensitive about sh!!!t like that. Besides, my cleavage is way better than hers. HA! :P

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChillThrills
Back