NC vs. Raven Abaroa ~ the Trial 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Somebody needs to call WRAL and report the audio is out.

I hope Mr. ADA displays some passion in his closing.

I hope Mr. ADA displays some passion in his closing.

Me too. We need a strong closing by him and Charlene. That's the only way I will have a lot of hope of a guilty verdict. The defense has confused the heck out of the facts, the non-facts, and I hope the jury can sort it all out.
He looks like he's in junior high, so young. But I'm so old everybody looks like they are in junior high.

The part I can actually HEAR sounds good. It's constantly buffering on wral, and it won't come up on ABC.

Pretty sure this guy graduated from law school a year ago. And I'm pretty sure he doesn't even get excited on a roller coaster. He just seems deadpan in all circumstances.

The part I can actually HEAR sounds good. It's constantly buffering on wral, and it won't come up on ABC.

Darn about the buffering. I hope it clears up for you soon because I know how badly you want to hear this.

I wish I had kept track of all the peeps the peeps the def says either lied or were "mistaken".
Donna
Det Soul
The guy who heard Raven say Janet spoke to him.
The gal who said the LR was vacuumed.
The gal who stopped by Raven's.

Who else? This is a really wide spread conspiracy! lol

I agree. They need to put the jury's mind to rest about what the DT said.

Pretty sure this guy graduated from law school a year ago. And I'm pretty sure he doesn't even get excited on a roller coaster. He just seems deadpan in all circumstances.

He is doing better than I thought he would!

omg guerita you kill me!!! :floorlaugh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal
Back