NC vs. Raven Abaroa ~ the Trial 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"They hadn't paid rent in two months... but they never missed a payment on Janet's life insurance policy."

I think that's pretty big.

This is going better than I had imagined. He's making sense, asking the jury to use their common sense, and bringing out some really good points.
I'm thinking the passion will come from Char. I'm glad she's last at bat.

This is going better than I had imagined. He's making sense, asking the jury to use their common sense, and bringing out some really good points.
I'm thinking the passion will come from Char. I'm glad she's last at bat.

I personally do not like attorneys who are theatrical. I like facts, evidence, dates, times. I think this little dude is doing a great job :rockon: and possibly should explore hair implants :drumroll:

SCORE! He is doing such a great job much better than I had hoped for. AND YES on bringing up the Josh Powell info. SCORE! And the 1/2 MILLION DOLLAR LIFE INSURANCE POLICY; two mos behind on mortgage but gotta pay that life insurance......

CE, a mountain of it usually adds up to GUILTY

I personally do not like attorneys who are theatrical. I like facts, evidence, dates, times. I think this little dude is doing a great job :rockon: and possibly should explore hair implants :drumroll:

LMAO, hair implants! I say just shave it off - I'm a fan of bald men, myself. :)

Can they object during a closing?

Yes, you can, but it's considered a professional courtesy not to -- if it's something egregious, then you may have to object, but each side tries not to do it.

It varies with the individual attorneys, as we've seen.

Ah, proving that they had a landline, and that Raven knew about it. Thus he didn't need to run out and get his cell phone - and yet he uses that excuse to conveniently explain the blood stain he made.

Dang, my feed was doing so well for a while, but now I'm back to buffering. I wonder if it's the weather on their end - maybe wind?

But, so far, so good. He doesn't come right out and say -" Raven lied here, and here, and here". He just shows it. I like that.

OBCESSION with that knife. Just finished buffering to hear that. I'm liking this guy.

I'm curious - why did nobody ever show the "got myself a buck knife" Christmas video??

Seems that charlene could have had the computer visuals in place and ready to go for him ahead of time.

Also, I just realized that Tyndall never mentioned Websleuths in his closing. What the heck was that all about during the trial?

Also, I just realized that Tyndall never mentioned Websleuths in his closing. What the heck was that all about during the trial?
Remember when he wAS SAYING "wHAT CHANGED" from when he wasn't arrested at first? I was just waiting for him to say it was WS's fault it was "reopened". He sorta insinuated that in his opening.

He did a good job, covered all the bases and was clear and direct, I liked his closing much better than his opening.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RabbitB
Back