NC vs. Raven Abaroa ~ the Trial 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm glad she is punching up her statements with 'it's important'. This is helping the jury tremendously. It's helping me tremendously.

Charlene is pulling the pieces together very nicely. Hope the Jury can see that. I must say some of the computer/docking station testimony has been very confusing for me. Good thing there are so many other pieces that show guilt BEYOND a reasonable doubt

I keep getting interrupted by *real life* stuff and lose the train, but her emphasis and enthusiasim grab me right back again.

I'm glad she is punching up her statements with 'it's important'. This is helping the jury tremendously. It's helping me tremendously.

I was going to say that. It is helping me. I was concerned about reasonable doubt, and didn't think their case would pass that sniff test from the jurors, but I feel strongly now that they will get a conviction.

Some sleuther I am. I hadn't realized that the stranger DNA was nowhere except the door!! I mean, I remember hearing that - but hadn't put it together. There would have HAD to be DNA from someone else in the other blood smears if it were a stranger.
This is good, Char.

Charlene is pulling the pieces together very nicely. Hope the Jury can see that. I must say some of the computer/docking station testimony has been very confusing for me. Good thing there are so many other pieces that show guilt BEYOND a reasonable doubt
I think I get the docking station stuff. I'll give you my theory when we're done.

Ha! Charlene obviously wears contacts. Again, that is one of the crappiest arguments I've heard from the DT.

Not claiming the knives stolen!!!! WOW Great point!
I feel him going down that big 'ol slide - Karma Raven. It's a cumin fer ya!

I bet Raven's Mom made him go back to Janet. There is something weird going on between Raven and his Mom. It feels creepy!

OMG All you guy's statements are coming out of Char's mouth! I love the way she is telling the story.

She is tying it all in a lovely box. Nice job.

Yep, latte-lady, she's telling the story in simple easy-to-understand words and ideas. Nothing complicated. Good exhibits. One chapter after another, straightforward. It's brilliant. Finishing the puzzle. A picture of a bad, bad man.

I'm lovin' it! This may just do it, peeps.

icon14.gif
Bravo, ADAs!
icon14.gif

OMG All you guy's statements are coming out of Char's mouth! I love the way she is telling the story.

I grew up in a Southern Baptist church and at times she is reminding me of those hellfire and brimstone sermons.....love it!!

I grew up in a Southern Baptist church and at times she is reminding me of those hellfire and brimstone sermons.....love it!!

That's it, she's Durham's new Freida Black! :floorlaugh:

'Mama can't remember nothin' else, but she remembers that.' < snort >

Poor Janet, what a tragedy. Seeing the actual crime scene reenactment is sobering. :(

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal
Back