NC vs. Raven Abaroa ~ the Trial 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yep, glee, right here in NC -- the evidence is laid out in the courtroom, & the jury gets to look at it for as long as they need, and then they go deliberate after whatever other things must be done. I don't know why the law was written that way -- I'd like to know why. Guns or drugs or needles or cash or something potentially dangerous, sure, but I just don't get it.
icon9.gif
icon5.gif

I think I can find out this afternoon or tonight.

IIRC, the jury can view the evidence during deliberations, but it has to be viewed in the courtroom, without the cameras on, and without deliberations as they are viewing it. Seems to me that limits their ability to deliberate individual pieces of evidence. JMO.

Sounds like a tough job for them given the PT didn't go into many details about much of it.

I'm confused, is the Defense going to present their case after this, and then the jury will look over their evidence and then closing and deliberations? I've never watched a trial in NC before.

Jurors are STILL reviewing evidence? Did I miss anything before this? I forgot what time they came back on. And when I turned it back on - silence.
Do we know for CERTAIN there will be another wit to explain the latest evidence?

I think PT looks relaxed and confident....not sure what I think about DT, although they are really eyeing the jury.

If DT presents no evidence and thereby has last arguments to the jury, they may be feeling this is the best route for them to take???? Whatever they do, I have NO expectations of Raven being on the stand.

Must be something in the trial water today. The Arias trial is totaly off the rails today!
Defense throwing a temper tantrum in that trial!!!

Makes me admire this defense team in comparison. But I hope they stick with the male. The female is pretty snarky.

Sounds like a tough job for them given the PT didn't go into many details about much of it.

I'm confused, is the Defense going to present their case after this, and then the jury will look over their evidence and then closing and deliberations? I've never watched a trial in NC before.

If the defense puts on a case, I think that's the procedure it would also follow. :scared: Confusing, isn't it. :banghead:

Geez. I'm glad the judge finally blinked. I thought I was on pause!
I see the evidence on the table - so do we know what the jurors are looking at right now?

If the defense puts on a case, I think that's the procedure it would also follow. :scared: Confusing, isn't it. :banghead:

Thanks gracielee, and boy howdy is it confusing.

Really? The jurors are still looking at the evidence because they aren't allowed to take it to the jury room with them? I don't like these rules.
How will they ever remember it all? If I'm frustrated, I can't imagine Janet's family's feelings. God bless them.

How's your "flue" Trix? Bet this waiting isn't helping. Wish this could have been a day full of information on the day you get to watch. Lots of time for prayers today.

I'm not feeling near as confident as I was in JY's trial and subsequent conviction.

Bless Janet's heart.......please God, please there be justice for Janet. She soooooo deserves justice!

Position of body - damn - I knew that would come up!
Ohhhhhhhh nooooooooooooo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennilynn321
Back