NC vs. Raven Abaroa ~ the Trial 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
THANK YOU!! HUGE comp problems last night.
Prayers for those OK victims and for Janet.
Oh no - it's the snarky female questioning?

Good morning all. Reporting in.... biting my finger nails today. If someone would be so kind...... Who is Mr. Green Tie?

G'Morning, L L & S -- Mr. Green Tie (and not Mr. Greenjeans!! -- and if you get that, you're one of the B.Boomers on here!) - He's a digital forensics dude -- _______ McCollough (I didn't get his first name -- he was only asked to spell the last name & he didn't say his first name) - so we'll see what he says -- maybe thru cross the PT can add to facts in the case that way, since they were pretty dayam brief in their CIC.
icon9.gif

Well, it didn't take long for the "Let's attack the victim" to begin. The witness is reading aloud the emails between JA and Scott Hall. Lots of Mani Dexter's directions to him are like, "If you would read ~whatever~, starting with ~whatever~. So we are hearing things possibly out of context. Surprise.

Morning peeps - I'm getting a blank screen on ABC - and my bookmark is gone. Can someone please give me the W....link?

:seeya: Good Morning, JJ. I don't see where ABC/WTVD is streaming today. Maybe later -- but I see you were given WRAL's link.

I sure hope the cross exam is good for this witness.....

damn I hate this!!!!

The emails are flirty, yes, but have a feeling the defense cherry-picked what they thought would make Janet look the worst. To me they show she was starting to move on, and possibly looking to leave Raven.

And any communication Janet had is relevant how? It justifies Raven murdering her?

No matter what is written, note to self- NEVER EMAIL.......EVER....anymore. It can be taken out of context and used against you to justify your murdering husband getting away with his crime.

IMO, no matter what is presented from Janet's emails, messages, texts, etc it still points to Raven as the ONLY person who could have killed her. This only added "fuel to his fire", making him madder and hating Janet more.

:clap:
And any communication Janet had is relevant how? It justifies Raven murdering her?

No matter what is written, note to self- NEVER EMAIL.......EVER....anymore. It can be taken out of context and used against you to justify your murdering husband getting away with his crime.

:clap::clap:

This practice of trashing the victim- who is NOT on trial for MURDER is so wrong. We need to find a better way to have a fair trial.

I hope you guys are right that the state will use the innocent flirting as Raven's motive intensified x3. What a creep he is.

After the first round of JA bashing, what else will they have? Janet may be just trying to enjoy a bit of freedom and a bit of pleasure in her communication with Scott Hall. This insignificant stuff may have helped her get thru the days... Let her enjoy "being with" (so to speak) someone she knows who cares about her. She hasn't gotten much of that kind of thing at home as of this time in her short life, so let them banter and flirt a little.

Please no smoking gun...

What's next? Her housekeeping or her clothes or what?

Excuse the mini-rant.

Wait a second - why is the jury looking over the e-mails before cross? State should be able to bring out their side first, right?

BTW - ABC is streaming now.

Both defense attorneys being a little too perky and smug for me this AM. Hope it boomerangs right in their smiling faces.

Catty, I know. But right now I want to snip that entire bushy pony tail right off.

Ooooooh, an apartment rental websight!~! She WAS going o leave Raven!! This is good for the state!

The emails are flirty, yes, but have a feeling the defense cherry-picked what they thought would make Janet look the worst. To me they show she was starting to move on, and possibly looking to leave Raven.
It seems to me that all his affairs probably made her feel like she wasn't attractive or sexy anymore and flirting with her first love was all that it was, trying to feel like a woman, he was also safe because he was married and they were ONLY friends.

Catty, I know. But right now I want to snip that entire bushy pony tail right off.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I'm sorry, JJ, I know you are serious, but I'm still laffing MAO. Love it! I am sitting here on the sofa, by myself and I'm LOL -- really.
icon10.gif

I've got the scissors right here, JJ, let's play barber. Grrrrrr.
icon8.gif

Still chuckling -- thanks!!

Justice I'm with you.....trashing the victim is the pits to put it mildly. I've been watching the DT too.....they ARE perky, they ARE upbeat, and bushy tail has even smiled!

I still think the flirting, even with sexual undertones, is nothing.....after all, it IS with her first love and she was probably more comfortable with him than any other man. Not to mention, he treated her WAY WAY better!

Yes, the apt thing.......only proves to me she WAS looking for ways to leave and yes, this only added more fuel to Raven's madness.

OK, WS is finally back up and I don't have anybody on here to talk to :( Come out, come out where ever you are!!!
I wanted to slap the ***** out of that deplorable, snarky, unmannered, upstart of an IT guy. I think the ADA handled him very well, she was getting impatient with his attitude. I don't know enough about the technical aspects of a computer and perhaps she was asking dumb questions but his attitude bothered the heck out of me. I was wanting Judge Hudson to say something to him--his parent sure didn't when he was younger. Otherwise, I missed the morning session of the trial due to a migraine. This type of weather automatically puts a migraine in my head without fail but lord have mercy, I'm not complaining, we didn't get any tornadoes and for that I'm very thankful.
I guess WS crashed due to the Arias trial? Who knows, anyhow I'm glad it's back up. Boy was I miserable all afternoon not having you guys on here to talk to.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal
Back