NC vs. Raven Abaroa ~ the Trial 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am amazed at how many people Raven Abaroa has threatened to kill over the years. He sure does like to throw that specific threat around when he doesn't get his way. Very scary.

"ps: If you want to speak to defense, please feel free however they are paid to try to get Raven off, they don't care whether or not he's guilty, they have one job to do and that's represent Raven Abaroa. They don't care about what happened in his childhood, whether or not he is the real killer, whether or not he gets off and he kills again, they have one job, and that's to try to defend Raven."

and this is exactly why I could never be a defense attorney, even though my family background includes those of the legal and judicial fields.

Trix just reading your words "Raven said he would kill me" literally brings chills down my spine!! My God these people are sick......I can't even fathom how sick.

Yes, Slayer Abaroa had the motive, the opportunity, and the means. I honestly feel good about a conviction. I don't know why, but I do. I started feeling this way during the last few days. I feel more confident now than I did during JY's trial....and I felt pretty confident then. I really, really feel they are going to convict his murdering *advertiser censored**.

Prayers for Janet's family and friends.........and most of all, prayers for Kaiden. May he somehow be taken from the clutches of a mad, psychotic woman!!

If the Direct Evidence is given from a person's eyewitness, then you must be wary -- humans are not very good observers. If it's a film or a picture, that's different -- it won't change and it tells it like it is. C.E. is much more dependable, IMO, it's just that it takes a bit of it to build a good case.

Each strand of C.E. is building a rope for a hangman's noose. A strand of DNA evidence is a very strong thread for the rope. If an individual strand is weak or just plain incorrect (in the juror's judgment), throw it out or at least put it in a skeptical pile. But if there are many strong strands, then the noose should hang the defendant. And that is what the evidence has got to do. Common sense is what is used to put the noose together, and the jury instructions explains to the jurors the rules of building the noose. We'll have to wait to see how strong this noose is...

I have 2 dr's appts in the AM, but will be here in the afternoon. I plan to watch on my cell in between.

My prayer tonight is for the DA's office to "git her done" in their rebuttals and final arguments!
Also, prayers for Janet's family and friends tomorrow.

Justice for Janet and her unborn baby when Slayer Abaroa is convicted.

Good morning Team Janet. I hope everyone had a peaceful and relaxing Memorial Weekend. Hugs to our WS members who have served, to those serving now and to those who have family and friends serving around the world.

Janet-Oval.jpg

So... Tyndall is reviewing new discovery items, right? More bank records?

I'm guessing they turned off the sound while they review the new discovery items? I dunno.

I'm guessing they turned off the sound while they review the new discovery items? I dunno.

I have 'Court is in recess' on the screen, is something going on?

Hi, Good Little Peeps!! I've got sound, glee, but no matter -- just hearing & seeing little steps around the bar.... Lotsa nuttin' honey. Let's hope the ADAs can really bring it in today. I'd love to see some home run material for Janet and her endangered son...

They came on, talked about the hard drive and some other things that I couldn't hear then the sound went off and now the video is off.

Someone said that Scott Hall may take the stand today. I don't know if that's true or not, but I hope so.

ETA: He will be able to clear up any notions that Janet was having an affair with him, or planning to leave Raven for him, or whatever the DT has been trying to insinuate.

Sorry it's been hard to keep up is Scott the guy she was emailing? Or possibly seeing and does anyone think that Raven found out about her ongoing communication with him and he killed her because of that? Because we have no solid motive other than he wanted her dead and wanted out and didn't want any more babies.

:seeya: We had a camera in there, but now as you say, we have the "recess" note... I guess they won't film stuff unless it is part of the after-the-call-to-order...

So we can chat or :coffeews::coffeews: ... :party: ... :Banane43: ... :lamb: ...:martini: ...:toastred: ... Put a Cheerio in it & call it breakfast!!

We're back, the defendant is here now, so people get ready, (I hope) there's a guilty train comin' --
icon10.gif

Scott and Janet dated in HS. His best friend married Erika, Janet's sister. They were emailing each other back and forth from Janet's work computer. Scott lived in another state and was married at the time. No they were not having an affair, that was Raven's department.

ADAs -- Want to admit for evidence banking records.... and calls Scott Hall!

Good morning folks. I have not been on much cause I have company staying. I did manage to see Raven's mother's testimony. That woman is something else!!!!!:what:

Thank you kindly to all who post to keep us updated. I am keeping my fingers crossed for the verdict.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme
Back