NC vs. Raven Abaroa ~ the Trial

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So they DO have Raven's sweatshirt - it just wasn't in his vehicle?

Ithin if we are waiting for a huge forensics OMG moment, I doubt we will get it. Remember it took them 5 years to charge Raven. If they had a smoking forensic gun, they would have charged him way before. All my non-humble opinion.

I am becoming frustrated with trying to watch this morning. I have been dead since tues. morning with a killer migraine and need to be doing a lot of other things to catch up. This nonsense is frustrating me.....but!!! I am so happy to have the opportunity to be watching as I didn't think WRAL was going to live stream it. So I'll quit complaining.

Still no feed. Will it be this witness, or a different one to give us the results of the blood in Raven's vehicle? I want to hear that part.
Then, I want to hear the defense explain it.

Hmm - everyone still down, right? I was thinking later, on the WS site - not the feed - may go down because of the Arias trial, and lots of peeps on here.
Wonder what the deal is with the live feed? Storms?

Could it be more pictures of crime scene and Janet? :( ---remember they will not air those.

I'm still down -- I hope this apparent "tech difficulty" (my assumption - NOT from the feed) won't last much longer... Dayam. Sea-chiq, was it yoooooouuuuu?? There it went & here you are, girl. We love you & we're glad you're here.

Re-dayam.

I'm still down too. I think WRAL's equipment has been malfunctioning since early this morning....since the trial started with no audio. I sure hope they get things fixed as quickly as they can. I hate missing this evidence part.

I'm still down -- I hope this apparent "tech difficulty" (my assumption - NOT from the feed) won't last much longer... Dayam. Sea-chiq, was it yoooooouuuuu?? There it went & here you are, girl. We love you & we're glad you're here.

Re-dayam.

It wasn't me I swear!!!! :scared:

Still no feed. Will it be this witness, or a different one to give us the results of the blood in Raven's vehicle? I want to hear that part.
Then, I want to hear the defense explain it.

Hmm - everyone still down, right? I was thinking later, on the WS site - not the feed - may go down because of the Arias trial, and lots of peeps on here.
Wonder what the deal is with the live feed? Storms?

No storms here in Raleigh -- about 25--30 miles from Durham. Overcast and 59 degrees. Arrrrrgggghhhh.

Yes, the Arias trial may be watching the truly ace-type prosecutory Juan Martinez. If so, the user no. will be verrrrry high. They've had, from time to time the biggest no. of folks on the WS site that I've ever seen. 500, 600, 700 users on there. Nahhhh, I think it's something with WRAL. I've seen this before. Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

I really like how the ADA asks, "Did you also process xxxxxxxxxxxx." Witness (Jackson) answers affirmatively, and then ADA gets just those items, thereby breaking evidence up into little groups.

A nice, clear method instead of leaving the witness sitting behind a big pile of 142 evidence bags & having to explain all of them at one time. Easy for all & easy for the court clerk, who is in charge of the court evidence inventory, and for the transcriber. JMO

I really like how the ADA asks, "Did you also process xxxxxxxxxxxx." Witness (Jackson) answers affirmatively, and then ADA gets just those items, thereby breaking evidence up into little groups.

A nice, clear method instead of leaving the witness sitting behind a big pile of 142 evidence bags & having to explain all of them at one time. Easy for all & easy for the court clerk, who is in charge of the court evidence inventory, and for the transcriber. JMO

I agree!
Remember all of those evidence bags that took up 1/3 of the courtroom in the Casey Anthony trial? I don't know how in the world anybody was able to keep track of all of that.

Wow! Lost track of this case. Not sure if I was even aware Raven had been arrested. Poor sweet Janet, I hope you get justice.

Goodness, I fell asleep when they broke for lunch and I just woke up. There has been no activity on here since? Where did everybody go, napping too?

Goodness, I fell asleep when they broke for lunch and I just woke up. There has been no activity on here since? Where did everybody go, napping too?

Well, I am laying in bed watching today, I've got a terrible bug that has me up and skipping to the restroom every few minutes. I hope I haven't missed anything important. I'll have to go back and watch the ME's testimony later when they put up the links.

I, too, dosed off during the lunch break. I dreamed I was at the trial but it was at a resort in a foreign country. Anyone want to do an analysis of that for me? LOL!

Well, I am laying in bed watching today, I've got a terrible bug that has me up and skipping to the restroom every few minutes. I hope I haven't missed anything important. I'll have to go back and watch the ME's testimony later when they put up the links.

I, too, dosed off during the lunch break. I dreamed I was at the trial but it was at a resort in a foreign country. Anyone want to do an analysis of that for me? LOL!

You need a tropical vacation, stat. I recommend Cozumel. :drumroll:

You need a tropical vacation, stat. I recommend Cozumel. :drumroll:
Hellz yeah! I just got back from a four day road trip from the tip top of the Calif/Oregon boarder all the way down to almost Bodega Bay. It was marvelous!! Lots of beach combing and redwoods hiking. You can see by my profile I live in the 'altered' state of TropiCalifornia! :rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member