NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just spent my lunch time reading this thread in its entirety. Zahra is a beautiful little girl & I pray that she is found quickly.

When I watched the GMA video that was linked a few pages back of dad & the officer I didn't get weird vibes from Dad at all. But as I was reading there seemed to be some inconsistencies in dad's statements through the media reports. Just little things that jumped out to me were his statement about sleeping in so late and that's why they didn't check on her. And then the whole not checking on her after a fire thing... Just hit me the WRONG way.

I don't know beans about search dogs but if Zahra was EVER in that house, wouldn't the dogs been able to find a scent and at least show a trail to one of the vehicles? I mean, she probably left the house and went with her parents to the store or somewhere at some point, right? (IF she was ever living there...)

I think she was never in that house. I was happy to be reading along as that hunch was growing in my gut and seeing the police asking for public sightings for the last month for Zahra.

ALL JMO.

and FWIW, the change in the facial appearance from earlier pics and the mug shot of the step mom screams METH to me. JMO.

I haven't seen anything about Zahra's birth mom. Do we know if she is alive?

Just spent my lunch time reading this thread in its entirety. Zahra is a beautiful little girl & I pray that she is found quickly.

When I watched the GMA video that was linked a few pages back of dad & the officer I didn't get weird vibes from Dad at all. But as I was reading there seemed to be some inconsistencies in dad's statements through the media reports. Just little things that jumped out to me were his statement about sleeping in so late and that's why they didn't check on her. And then the whole not checking on her after a fire thing... Just hit me the WRONG way.

I don't know beans about search dogs but if Zahra was EVER in that house, wouldn't the dogs been able to find a scent and at least show a trail to one of the vehicles? I mean, she probably left the house and went with her parents to the store or somewhere at some point, right?

I think she was never in that house. I was happy to be reading along as that hunch was growing in my gut and seeing the police asking for public sightings for the last month for Zahra.

ALL JMO.

and FWIW, the change in the facial appearance from earlier pics and the mug shot of the step mom screams METH to me. JMO.

Me Too!!!! Meth was the first drug I thought of.

Oh Jesus. This is one *expletive* situation. My g-d do I feel terrible for Zahra. First cancer, now this? What did she do to warrant that spanking that Elisa was going to give her? Wait---she's 10 years old---are you still supposed to be spanking a 10-year-old??? HINK?

That myspace pretty much summed up everything. Not that you should judge a book by its goth cover...but there are some things on there that ARE disturbing and to me, make it seem like:

A. Elisa is VERY immature and self-absorbed. (Obsession with goth culture seems to be more popular with the younger generation, and the way in which she complains about her family and life in general---it's all very dramatic and adolescent-like)

B. She has anger issues. (Obsession with death, violence, violent lyrics in music)

C. She feels people are out to get her and don't like her. (No one understands that she is "different" and her family is out to get her...blah blah) Yeah lady, you and thousands of other angsty teens are "different". She's like a poster child for Hot Topic.

There is no doubt in my mind that this woman never had cancer. It's all a lie.

The fact that Elisa HID the spanking/flat out LIED to her husband about her spanking Zahra is NOT GOOD. NOT GOOD AT ALL. If your husband would get mad at you for hitting his child---um, maybe you shouldn't do it!

And again, frankly, why would you need to "spank" a 10-year-old??? Really?? Am I wrong on this one?? Seems too old for that.

On a slightly off topic...Elisa looks drastically different in her mugshot....very much like a drug addict.

G-d bless you Zahra. Wherever you are.

I haven't seen anything about Zahra's birth mom. Do we know if she is alive?

It was mentioned in an earlier article that she lives in Australia and hasn't seen her since she was a baby. Eight months old, IIRC.

Eyes, did you mean MySpace? or have you found a FaceBook also?

Sorry, I mean MySpace, whatever we are looking at here on the thread. I don't have either so I don't know the difference. Sorry Kim.

Hey Kimberly - here we go again! moo

Her last update on her blog on myspace was on 10/11/2010. And her last log in into myspace was on 10/8/2010.
I'm curious as to what was deleted on Friday and today!!!

Dad stating he had not seen her since Thurs nite then saying, "I miss her so much" seemed incongruous to me......I hate that I feel that way....Praying for Zahra.

Is stepmom from Australia and the real mom as well?

Her last update on her blog on myspace was on 10/11/2010. And her last log in into myspace was on 10/8/2010.
I'm curious as to what was deleted on Friday and today!!!

She's in jail so someone else was on there today.

Sorry, I mean MySpace, whatever we are looking at here on the thread. I don't have either so I don't know the difference. Sorry Kim.

Hey Kimberly - here we go again! moo

That's ok eyes, I thought you meant MS. Just didn't know for sure.

And yes, here we go again. So sad.

It was mentioned in an earlier article that she lives in Australia and hasn't seen her since she was a baby. Eight months old, IIRC.

And I bet she's regretting it now if she knows about this. This is why parents NEED to stay involved with their children!

Yeah, what 42 year-old refers to herself as "goth"? Weirdo!

That MS is beyond creepy. Makes me wonder about the dad too if that was attractive to him. YIKES!

And before she refers to herself as a "fairy" she should look in a mirror.

http://www.wyrdology.com/fairies/goth.html

My understanding was that goth fairies are petite young women. She is neither.

Annoyed on 10/10/1010:

http://www.myspace.com/adam1802000

And a pix of the happy couple on July 1, 2009.

Honestly, the last time I have felt this hopeless in a case was for poor little Shaniya. The parade of charecters surrounding that poor little girl were as shady as they come. Those surrounding Zahra do not seem much better. It makes me ill.

Somebody needs to do screen caps of all this info on her ms page.

OMG is all I can say.

Kimberly,
I just did screen captures of all the pics of Zahra that were on that MySpace.
Didn't think to do the whole page with all SM's info but I will now! Thanks!

The father and stepmother of 10-year-old Zahra Clare Baker told police that they discovered she was missing on Saturday and that one of them had seen her in her room hours earlier. Yet Hickory Police Chief Tom Adkins cast doubt on their accounts during a news conference about the home-schooled girl, whose battle with bone cancer has left her with a prosthetic leg and hearing aids in both ears.
"We don't know the last time anyone saw her," he said. "We're having a difficult time establishing a true timeline."

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap...LWNY3lLWF2wqDQ34pAEwD9IPMQHO0?docId=D9IPMQHO0

You know, I thought it was really rude for that writer in Portland to refer to Kyron's family as a "freak show"...

Now this stepmom is another story...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member