NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.........Today is not the day for connection problems. Ya'll say a prayer for my service provider, they are gonna need it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good morning teh...sending good connection vibes your way! It would be a long day without ya!

watchful eye
respectfully snipped........

who are *already dangerous, mentally disturbed, isolated, or violent* people, who take that culture, relate to it in a more fundamental way, and use it as a catalyst for anger and violence towards others (ala Columbine, Sam McCroskey).

yep I think this describes SM, jury will have a field day with this!
BUT by the time trial would come they will see an old grey haired grandma sitting there.

It's hard when I see her latest pix to think she is only 42.
She looks older than my friends and we are 60+

The article says AB can go home as back to crime scene rental????
Is AB a citizen of US and of AU??? both or just 1 country?
Is the marriage legal? in US or just in AU?
Since AB has not been arrested can he freely go back to AU????

He is free to go back to the rental, as far as I know. Locals have said there is no longer crime scene tape up. This was a day or two ago.

Police release "crime scenes" pretty quickly nowadays. Usually a day or two at the most.

They can always get an additional search warrant and go back and look further if they get probable cause for another look.

I've been thinking about this ever increasing pattern of isolation for Zahra. I find it really disturbing.

While in Australia, Zahra was loved by all. She was surrounded by grandparents, family, friends, medical team, dad. As a child in crisis, she had family and medical support, healthy, loving, relationships with friends and family.

Once here in the US, Zahra was enrolled in schools, made friends, socialized, and interacted with extended family. (no medical team yet identified).

As abusive behavior escalated by step-mom so did the need for isolation.

This last move resulted in complete isolation of Zahra. ALL healthy relationships were cut off. NO school, teachers, friends, or outside play, locked and contained in her bedroom for all but a few minutes a day. Zahra had no human interaction outside her home. Looks like SM and dad were it. Now we are hearing rumors she was kept in the attic.

Predators isolate their victims - sadistic step-mom has NO apparent attachments to community or to family, she can leave them all in a heartbeat. - her only focus seems to be isolating her vulnerable, special needs, step-child victim.

Wondering when a sadist gets total isolation of their victim, what's next? Where did she put Zahra?

Just my thoughts and opinions and all that stuff.

ETA: sorry to interrupt the conversation, I can't stop thinking about this case. needed to get my thoughts down. moo

http://www.thonline.com/article.cfm?id=298834

Wright said she became something of a surrogate mother to the girl, whose biological mother left when she was a baby. She described a call from Zahra when she was waiting to have her leg amputated.

"She said: 'It's OK because I'm going to be getting a Barbie leg, so I don't want you to get upset,'" Wright said.

Alphaville---thank you for your post--it's good that you spoke out.

I was VERY worried about comments when Elisa's MySpace was discovered. Yes, the references to deathly things (images, music choices) and her angst did worry me, and I did feel like she was being somewhat of a "poser". But-- I know first hand that the goth culture does have a stigma (but I can see for good reason in some cases)...

I had a close friend in middle and high school (and knew a few other nice girls who were as well) that was "goth" and she was the sweetest, dearest person that wouldn't hurt a fly. And, in fact, she was a conservative christian. She is no longer "goth" today, but I always remember the *&^% she put up with from other kids--that was totally undeserved.

I believe that there are people who channel the "goth" culture, that just connect to that "darker side", but harbor no animosity toward anyone. And then there are those who are *already dangerous, mentally disturbed, isolated, or violent* people, who take that culture, relate to it in a more fundamental way, and use it as a catalyst for anger and violence towards others (ala Columbine, Sam McCroskey).

The goth culture does weird me out a bit, but I know better than to think everyone who participates in it are all violent people capable of killing.

I agree with you I had 2 teenage girls who worked for me for several years who were the sweetest girls ever. They both had the dyed hair dark nail polish etc... I think for alot of people its more a fashion statement and young kids wanting to be just alittle different from the norm.

I do know there are those who bring darkness and hatred into it, I think some people just are evil. Idont think you have to be evil to be goth or vise versa...JMO

Can't help but thinking of the high hopes Zahra had when her dad married SM.

I just hope she's not being kept in a box under a bed, or in a secret basement, or a shed in the backyard. I heard of a cases like each one of those. I'm assuming LE tore that rental apart just in case, right? I have no idea what the backyard yard is like, but I hope they checked there thoroughly too. The thought of her alive but being kept hidden like that and the dad being able to go back to the rental today just frightens me. She's probably dead though, poor thing. I just wish she could be found. I'm so very worried about her and what happened to her.

ETA: I hope AB is stupid enough with his freedom to mess up or even lead LE right to her.

Can't help but thinking of the high hopes Zahra had when her dad married SM.

My thoughts exactly. That picture of her in the red dress is so bittersweet for me. She looks SO beautiful and SO happy. I'm sure she was so excited to be getting a new mom, but she just had no idea what was coming.

The article says AB can go home as back to crime scene rental????
Is AB a citizen of US and of AU??? both or just 1 country?
Is the marriage legal? in US or just in AU?
Since AB has not been arrested can he freely go back to AU????

Adam might be permanent resident of the USA now, however he would have to become a US citizen.

IMO, unless Adam is charged with something, he is free to go anywhere he pleases even back to Austraila. However, if LE took the 3 passports, of which, one could be his, he is not going anywhere.

http://www.shusterman.com/greencardsthroughmarriage.html
http://www.lawcom.com/immigration/marriage.shtml
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/us...nnel=d84d6811264a3210VgnVCM100000b92ca60aRCRD

I have a question, does anyone know if any of EB's family are police officers ?

There have been several (numerous) references I have come across by family members that indicate or (or more) of them may be in LE !!! I'm not sure what I'm allowed to post about that, but do some sniffing and it's not too hard to find.

Did anyone else pick up on this ???

Offtopic sorta. Just goes to show you, how hard it is to get DHS to take action. (OK DHS is extra horrific in it's lack of action, ie: Aja Johnson too, just to name another)

This Mom was on meth, has been charged with murder of her 15 daughter (by shooting her UP with meth).

The state Department of Human Services confirms it had investigated allegations Rigsby was using meth and that her five children were unsupervised, abandoned and not attending school.
DHS spokeswoman Sheree Powell told The Oklahoman that no effort was made to remove the children because there was no proof found that they were abused or neglected.

http://www.newson6.com/Global/story.asp?S=13329720

There have been several (numerous) references I have come across by family members that indicate or (or more) of them may be in LE !!! I'm not sure what I'm allowed to post about that, but do some sniffing and it's not too hard to find.

I have heard that EB's son is a police officer.

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13318660

found out that step brother cannot really say much about his real mother EB because since he was 3 years old he has been raised by his father!!!!
Why did dad get custody of this son????
Poor boy, is draggd into a mess that he does not deserve.
I am not sleuthing him, just read about EB and found this.
He only saw Zahra a couple times.
Bless his heart.

now did EB raise her other bio children?

interesting, no I have not found that

I have heard that EB's son is a police officer.

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13318660

Read the comments on this page. This totally makes it clear why DP isn't saying much of anything. He also states on his FB his schooling background. But he's only ONE of the persons in the family who claim to have LE background (aside from EB's claim...haha) ? Things that make you go Hmmmmm.

Interesting... was it EB's FB or MS where she said her occupation was something like "making and upholding the law"? :waitasec:

Yeah, I had to laugh at the "making and upholding the law" bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member