NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, where I am from they empty them. Good thing to know, it depends on where you are!

Depends on the size of the dumpsters really. Some are big enough to take up the entire bed of the truck. So they bring an empty one to the business and drop it, then pick up the full one and remove it. I'd imagine that tire place would have some good size ones that would likely get picked up.

MOO

Just one last thing... I think many people don't realize that these are not "chat rooms". In these virtual worlds you are a not a flat stationary avatar. While you can chat with the people in a chat box while you are lookign at them or dancing (or opt to use voice instead) each person is in fact a 3d walking anatomically correct individual. So the 'shenanigans' that go on, on the adult sims also completely assimilate real life sex acts, when being performed in the virtual world.

Gosh I hope I've explained that plainly enough while still being polite? :)

lol, you have and ever so politely, thanks. I thought it was pretty much like that. There was a photo of EB and AB's avatars from IMVU (instant message virtual you) sitting on each others lap on EB's myspace page and I wondered if it was a screen cap of their time in there.

Interesting, where I am from they empty them. Good thing to know, it depends on where you are!

The dumpster at the vet clinic I worked for was emptied weekly as well. I know there are different waste services, maybe it depends on which company the dumpster belongs to whether they are emptied or replaced?

I am still wondering why they would circle the cars about the wood pile in the back? Its a moot point whether or not it was a vigil or a memorial. Why circle a wood pile? Does anyone know if this is the same wood pile that was on fire?

BBM
Oh Lord, I hope you are wrong about that. I have the awful feeling you are not.

The dumpster at the vet clinic I worked for was emptied weekly as well. I know there are different waste services, maybe it depends on which company the dumpster belongs to whether they are emptied or replaced?
Yea that's what I'm thinking as well. I think it would depend on the type of contract you sign with the company - how many times they pick up per week; whether they empty or replace; etc. etc.

Also, I thought the dumpster they took was from behind a restaurant FWIW

So true. I feel sorry for her older children if she is the one to blame here. She'll be dragging them down with her in utter horror and embarrassment just like Drew Peterson is doing to MANY families. (my opinion)

Children are products of their environment. I believe a true mirror reflection
of their environment. IF these children grew up with EB, they have a good chance to grow up like her.

There may be a family of GOTHS in NC.

LE is not even announcing in the media for people to look for her alive. There has been no description of what she supposedly would have been wearing which I'm sure they got from EB prior to her arrest. All media accounts indicate that they are looking for a body :(.

MOO

They did in the beginning. There was a description released.

Zahra Claire Baker is a 10-year-old White female, approximately 5 feet 0 inches tall, weighing 85 pounds. She has brown hair, and blue eyes. Camouflage Army T-shirt, black knee-length tights and left prosthetic leg.​

Not to mention it appears as though she misrepresented her age on there. I wonder when AB found out how old she really was?

Yes, and I'm just betting EHarmony's stock just took a mini-dump too...recently.

lol, you have and ever so politely, thanks. I thought it was pretty much like that. There was a photo of EB and AB's avatars from IMVU (instant message virtual you) sitting on each others lap on EB's myspace page and I wondered if it was a screen cap of their time in there.

Oh I'm sure it was a screen cap. Photography is HUGE in virtual worlds. As a matter of fact, a considerably high definition camera is built into the virtual world viewer itself. These worlds are not normal browser based. It has it's own software you must install. It takes a very mighty video card to even be able to use a virtual world effectively. They must have both had a pretty nice gaming pc's for this hobby.

If there were computers in the home and they seized them for forensic study, I'm sure we'll be hearing more about this in the future. IF she was into GOTH or GORE .. these programs cache just like your Internet explorer does.

LE will find it as well as any chat sessions she had there--and with whom.

of their environment. IF these children grew up with EB, they have a good chance to grow up like her....A cycle in need of breaking !:loser:

I thought that same thing too. I so hope not :banghead:

Oh I'm sure it was a screen cap. Photography is HUGE in virtual worlds. As a matter of fact, a considerably high definition camera is built into the virtual world viewer itself. These worlds are not normal browser based. It has it's own software you must install. It takes a very mighty video card to even be able to use a virtual world effectively. They must have both had a pretty nice gaming pc's for this hobby.

If there were computers in the home and they seized them for forensic study, I'm sure we'll be hearing more about this in the future. IF she was into GOTH or GORE .. these programs cache just like your Internet explorer does.

LE will find it as well as any chat sessions she had there--and with whom.

Yes! Doing some ferreting around I thought they must have had all that gaming paraphernalia and that ain't cheap. Wonder where those computers are now? It's so good to have you on board - it's easy enough to read about IMVU but I it isn't as good as hearing it from someone with first hand knowledge. I've been looking at IMVU clips on youtube as well.......interesting lol I'll find a good one and post it up.

BTW I don't really understand much about the video card's, can you elaborate on this?

I have the feeling that's a taaaaaaaame screencap compared to what they got up to in there *shudder*

I can't believe I went there. This is first time I've ever TMI'ed myself! Gah!

of their environment. IF these children grew up with EB, they have a good chance to grow up like her.

There may be a family of GOTHS in NC.

I understand what you're saying but everything I have read about AF and BS shows them to very fairly upstanding ladies getting on with their successful lives. They don't seem to be at all like EB. They are nothing like the the clans you mention above.

They did in the beginning. There was a description released.

Zahra Claire Baker is a 10-year-old White female, approximately 5 feet 0 inches tall, weighing 85 pounds. She has brown hair, and blue eyes. Camouflage Army T-shirt, black knee-length tights and left prosthetic leg.​

Was this what she was supposed to be wearing in bed? Didn't the employees of that furniture shop say she was wearing a t-shirt and black tights?

Reposting this:

I'm new here and having a hard time keeping up. Is there any information about how SM is acting or what she is saying? The dogs hitting on the tree equipment was huge in the beginning of this. And now it seems to be an accidental hit by the dogs. What is AB saying now? Did "they" find anything from the mattress and frame that was taken from the house? Where is Zahra? Did they sell her?

Yes! Doing some ferreting around I thought they must have had all that gaming paraphernalia and that ain't cheap. Wonder where those computers are now? It's so good to have you on board - it's easy enough to read about IMVU but I it isn't as good as hearing it from someone with first hand knowledge. I've been looking at IMVU clips on youtube as well.......interesting lol I'll find a good one and post it up.

BTW I don't really understand much about the video card's, can you elaborate on this?
I have been wondering about the computers as well. I can speak to video cards as I have a very tech savy friend - its just a "microchip like board" thingy that you plug in on the inside of your tower or laptop. My DH and DD just got new graphics cards.

We know from the arrest records that they rented a 42" TV, LAPTOP, and living room that they didn't return. Has LE gone and gotten that laptop as well - if they could and it wasn't resold?

How were they paying for all this - I mean the computers, internet service, etc. I guess if they had laptops that were wireless they could have "stolen" internet signals from various places or just hung out at free wi-fi establishments. Micky D's downhere have free wi-fi among other places.

Maybe they stopped their "game play" once back here. I bet LE knows a whole lot about all this.

Reposting this:

I'm new here and having a hard time keeping up. Is there any information about how SM is acting or what she is saying? The dogs hitting on the tree equipment was huge in the beginning of this. And now it seems to be an accidental hit by the dogs. What is AB saying now? Did "they" find anything from the mattress and frame that was taken from the house? Where is Zahra? Did they sell her?

No other information than what was reported by her lawyer a few days ago. She is worried about her family, Zhara and is scared and had not had any sleep.

Can someone please link me to the article of the people from the trailer park claiming they came back? Did they say it was three weeks later? If so, I don't see how it fits into the timeline between them moving to Hickory and Zahra being seen on September 25th.

Reposting this:

There has been no news on SM at all. Haven't even seen her attny in the last few days. It seems the "hit" on the woodchipper was on the engine compartment - but we did hear that LE was dismanteling it - no news on that since.

AB ain't talking to the media. We get a few pics of him here and there but are not hearing anything about what he is doing or saying. There have been conflicting reports as to his "level" of cooperation with LE.

Other than seeing and hearing that LE took the mattress, box spring and bedframe from the house, there has been nothing else said about it.

HTH

Her myspace web page just made me sick, now this! uck...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deborah_Swell