NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really, really surprised that AB has not visited EB in jail!
Why not?
I sure as heck would have, and several times until I had the right answers! It seems like LE would even nudge him that way too. Or would there be any reason LE wouldn't want him to visit?
JMHO, but he needs to go make a visit!

Yes, a third car. Well actually 4th if you count the Impala that was on the search warrant. Hey WISE, ya want me to help you up?

On Monday a family friend told NewsChannel 36 that a car the Baker’s had disappeared around the same time Zahra did. She says Elisa Baker regularly drove a 1970’s model Monte Carlo, but she hasn’t seen it recently. That friend says she doesn’t know if the car broke, or if the family sold it, but that she gave the police the information.
Investigators also spoke with a possible witness who reported seeing someone playing with a lighter on the Baker’s back steps the morning the fire broke out and Zahra disappeared.
http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Inve...s-in-Zahra-Baker-disappearance-105200489.html
And the "thick plotens" - I'm willing to bet if LE finds that car - they'll find Zahra.

That's a significant coincidence... the car and Zahra disappear the same time.
So glad the friend told LE this.
This case is just getting crazier and crazier!

"Someone" playing with a lighter on the Baker's back steps? huh? C'mon.... That fire was called in around 5:30 AM ! And someone out and about happened to see another someone playing with a lighter on their back steps?

I truly hope LE is zeroing in on all this and you can bet they know A WHOLE LOT MORE about all this than we do.

FIND THAT MONTE CARLO!!!!!

I'm really, really surprised that AB has not visited EB in jail!
Why not?
I sure as heck would have, and several times until I had the right answers! It seems like LE would even nudge him that way too. Or would there be any reason LE wouldn't want him to visit?
JMHO, but he needs to go make a visit!

I have no doubt he isn't allowed to see her.

That's a significant coincidence... the car and Zahra disappear the same time.
So glad the friend told LE this.
This case is just getting crazier and crazier!

Yes it sure is. Wonder if AB knows what happened to the car or what she told him happened to it.

And the "thick plotens" - I'm willing to bet if LE finds that car - they'll find Zahra.
I agree. I bet LE is on this!
There's no telling where that car is. There's lots of water around the area.
I'd love to hear the answer EB would give about the location of the car! AB must go make a jail visit!

"Someone" playing with a lighter on the Baker's back steps? huh? C'mon.... That fire was called in around 5:30 AM ! And someone out and about happened to see another someone playing with a lighter on their back steps?

I truly hope LE is zeroing in on all this and you can bet they know A WHOLE LOT MORE about all this than we do.

bbm
ITA

also, was there ever any mention of who called the fire in?

TIA

Yes, a third car. Well actually 4th if you count the Impala that was on the search warrant. Hey WISE, ya want me to help you up?
Naw, I'm ok - kinda like it down here. :crazy:

I still don't understand what the hello these two were doin' with FOUR cars. Were they all running? LE told us that cadavar dogs "hit" on two of them. And now, yet another car, that wasn't even there is missing.

Better start checking the waters around there.

Yes it sure is. Wonder if AB knows what happened to the car or what she told him happened to it.
I wonder that too. He needs to go and talk to that b*%#h!!! I just can't get over the fact that he's not visited her in jail!

Tweakers might be up very early. Just sayin...

I have no doubt he isn't allowed to see her.
Why would he not be able to see her? Wouldn't they have an LEO stand right there during their visit anyway? Seems it would be beneficial (to LE) to have him make a visit.

But do we actually know when the car "disappeared"? "Around the same time" could mean a lot of things. I think we need more info. before we start jumping to conclusions about the car.

Closing thread, please continue Here...
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5700109#post5700109"]NC NC - Zahra Claire Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 # 15 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Well, for LE to track a vehicle - that isn't hard. They just run a search on 70's Monte Carlo's - wonder who it was registered to? Then once they have that - they have a VIN# and a plate #.

But FINDING the car is a whole different story. That's why I was asking about helicopters - they can see the waters and with the infrared - could even possibly see more in the water.

LOCALS: hearing any copters?

Why would he not be able to see her? Wouldn't they have an LEO stand right there during their visit anyway? Seems it would be beneficial (to LE) to have him make a visit.

They are not going to give them a chance to get their stories straight if AB is considered a suspect- even with LEO present they could get any message they want pasted with the right code words.

(and I do not know a jail that would allow someone with warrants to visit anyone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member