NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine are fine Patty, but there have been a couple of people that said something about that.

Press Releases such as from the police and FBI are NOT subject to the 10% rule and may be posted in full. I have double-checked this several times with the mods.

That's correct. Thanks, Belinda!

My margins are fine in IE too.

Police thank the public for their help in the search for 10-year-old Zahra Baker, but caution people about a group that claims to support search efforts.
Hickory police released a statement Monday afternoon, expressing appreciation for the people and organizations who have volunteered their services in the search for Zahra. Local restaurants have donated food for investigators, so that they don’t have to stop to eat, and instead can continue working on the case. Canine teams from across North Carolina, as well as a team from outside of the state, have helped in the search.
However, police say that they’ve heard of an organization soliciting funds for Zahra Baker and that they have not had any contact with the group.

more at the following link:

http://www.wcnc.com/news/Hickory-police-105198269.html

She likes em' young. AB is younger than her too.

Okay, humor break?

I'm 19 years (to the day) older than my husband. And I always say to our friends..

"I'm just lucky he likes his women with one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel." :crazy:

On Monday, Chief Tom Adkins with the Hickory Police Department said investigators were searching active areas and following up on leads. As of 3 p.m., the chief said canine teams continue to search areas identified by tips and investigators. Adkins, however, would not specify further as to where those areas are.

Meanwhile, the HPD is trying to find out more information about a non-profit organization called the Spiritual Counseling Network which claims on their website to "Support the efforts of law enforcement to investigate and prosecute the case surrounding the abduction/homicide of Zahra Claire Baker."

In a statement released Monday afternoon, the HPD said it has not been contacted by this group or been given information about the group's intent in using the collected funds.

WBTV has learned that one of the co-organizers of the Spiritual Counseling Network is on probation for obtaining property by false pretenses.

more at this link:
http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13297637

Just got on here, had to work today.

Is there anything new today?

Yes..

and to be clear about the address on Burns Rd.. I don't know if "used to live on" would be accurate -- he might still live there (I don't know). At this point I only have solid leads connecting him to Burns Rd in the 2006-07 timeframe. Am digging to see if I can find a more recent connection with a verifiable link.

Could just be a reporter trying to see if AB is staying at the residence.JMO

That's all they (LE) need right now, is to have to go and chase down scammers. Ugh.

Okay, humor break?

I'm 19 years (to the day) older than my husband. And I always say to our friends..

"I'm just lucky he likes his women with one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel." :crazy:

:woohoo:

You go agatha!
Please take no offense re: the age diff, its just she looks really terrible for her age. Like I said before, Im 48 and she could pass for my mama even though she acts more immature than my daughter.

Why is an ex-boyfriend of EB being sleuthed?? He has not been named in the MSM and he is not a POI in this case. Knock it off, now!!

And also please remember that it is against WS TOS to post direct quotes from social networking sites.

You have to be an entirely different kind of low to try and profit off the disappearance/murder investigation of a child. Seriously makes me ill!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daisy82504