NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What have I missed? Why is EB's X in pictures with Zahra? So confused now.

Looks like they kept in contact. Zhara was invited to his kids parties, events with her step sister BS, etc. There are about 18 -20 of them they seem very entwined with each other.

Hickory Police update on the Zahra Claire Baker case 10.18.2010 at 3 p.m.

10/18/2010 3:00 PM

HICKORY - Canine teams continue to search areas identified by tips and investigator interviews. Investigators continue to seek persons outside family members who saw Zahra after September 25, 2010 and any information that can provide more background details about Zahra and anyone involved with this case.

http://www.hickorygov.com/egov/docs/1287427938844.htm

1191287428064665.jpg

[/FONT]

Darlin, Please go back and edit your post. It is important when we carry over articles or coverage, that we only post 10% of the article at a time along with the link where others can go read the reamainder.

Otherwise Websleuths could get in big trouble.

Sometimes -whe I want to post the whole article and discuss the topic at length - I will post 10% with link, then in the next post I will snip the next 10% etc - thank you.

Darlin, Please go back and edit your post. It is important when we carry over articles or coverage, that we only post 10% of the article at a time along with the link where others can go read the reamainder.

Otherwise Websleuths could get in big trouble.

Sometimes -whe I want to post the whole article and discuss the topic at length - I will post 10% with link, then in the next post I will snip the next 10% etc - thank you.

Are press releases covered by the 10% content rule? This isn't a published article.

Having a moment here, too, lol

Can somebody tell me where to find the edit/delete buttons on my posts?

I am prepared to double-facepalm when you tell me.. I'm sure they're someplace obvious, right? lol

I was having a mid day 'moment'.. and wasn't signed into FB. Those were her friends. :banghead:

Sorry! I deleted the post.

Darn. I was ready for some insider reporting on the burgeoning Hickory goth scene, lol.

I was having a mid day 'moment'.. and wasn't signed into FB. Those were her friends. :banghead:

Sorry! I deleted the post.

Thought I was going crazy for a second there. Your post was there, then gone. Acccck! I'm confused enough as it is! LOL! :crazy:

I take it nothing new? At werk and just checking in. Back out I go I guess.

Are press releases covered by the 10% content rule? This isn't a published article.

Press Releases such as from the police and FBI are NOT subject to the 10% rule and may be posted in full. I have double-checked this several times with the mods.

Bravo to LE speaking out about hinky fundraising!!!!!

Do we know the approx age of AY? I have a current listing for him that is not in Granite Falls, but want to verify.

I'm seeing 32 reported in my searches but I have past and present cities.

I only see him looking present in one of these. (If that's him)

Granite Falls, NC
Hickory, NC
Hudson, NC
Lenoir, NC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics