NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno. I still wonder if LE has seen those posts.
Could they (meaning AY / AB / other family members) have taken her and made it to look like EB did something to her ?

I would bet LE is on it, or I should say I bet they have seen it.

Not sure where y'all are looking but save a screen shot or two. :)

It's a photo that has been posted here of Zahra in which her eyes are half closed. AY comments are posted at 3:26 AM and 3:27 AM on OCTOBER 8TH that she (ZB) looks stoned and he misses her. he states that she deserves a better life and wishes "they" would just sign her over to "us".

bbm

Sign her over to us?

This just got way weirder.

It's been weird.............(tehthoughttheexguywashinkyfromthegetgo)

Did we ever find out for sure if AB is staying with AY now?

I would bet LE is on it, or I should say I bet they have seen it.

When I spoke with Hickory police they assured me that all online investigations are being looked into. That was last week. I feel pretty good that they have it covered.

Can LE look at FB pages that are private? (I'm assuming they can?)

There are lots of private profiles on there with Zahra in their pic I noticed...

LE can get em' even if they've been deleted. :woohoo:

Of course, not sure I should be excited over that, if LE ever finds a reason to look at my puter' I have a feeling my goose is cooked just because of my google history....lmbo.

Could they (meaning AY / AB / other family members) have taken her and made it to look like EB did something to her ?

Willing to bet LE has seen just about every on or offline post made at this point, and traced every one to its' source.
JMO

Not sure why AB would do that, Zahra is his daughter. What would be the point of that? Now, it does seem hinky that AY posted that. I swear, if anyone took her to keep her away from EB and AB they really got themselves in a mess. It just seems unlikely.

Remember in the sealed warrants including phone and computers? They have everything on that computer.

Meanwhile, HPD is trying to find out more information about a non-profit organization called the Spiritual Counseling Network which claims to be raising money for Zahra's funeral expenses and police expenses.

WBTV has learned that one of the co-organizers of the group is on probation for obtaining property by false pretenses. They have not returned our calls.

Chief Adkins wants to talk with the organization's leaders to find out how they intend to use any money they collect from donors.

http://morganton.wbtv.com/content/a...oup?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Welcome to the twilight zone, I liken it to when you wash a pair of socks and one come up missing. This is known as the hose zone.

Me thinks the media must be reading our posts!!

Willing to bet LE has seen just about every on or offline post made at this point, and traced every one to its' source.
JMO

ITA. Im sure they are all over it.

Maybe it be the undoing of this case...the computer forensics. That would be sweet! Justice via online visibility. The irony would be rich indeed.

LOL yeah I'm sure most of us would have some 'splainin to do!

I'm thoroughly confused over the AY comment. This was made on one of Zahra's pics on EB's myspace? Can't imagine why he would word it that way.

It's one of his photo's.

Well by his saying they should give her to him, that would make me think they were both mistreating her, otherwise it would make more sense to say something like he should just take his daughter and run.

ITA. Im sure they are all over it.

Maybe it be the undoing of this case...the computer forensics. That would be sweet! Justice via online visibility. The irony would be rich indeed.[/QUOTE]

Yes, it would.
Forensic evidence takes many forms, and sometimes many forms put together are the undoing of cases.

Has anyone heard anything about Burns Road in Granite Falls, NC? A friend in one of my classes said that the news truck pulled into her driveway and asked her husband if he had seen the police go by. He told them no. Just wondered if anyone heard anything? My friend said her husband called and told her this.

BTW, she said this happened before the class so between 12 and 12:30.

Remember in the sealed warrants including phone and computers? They have everything on that computer.

Lets hope so..

I believe their computers will be a big TELL.

I personally don't think the picture comment means anything. The timing is coincidental.

Just that he misses Zahra and that because of what he knows her home life is like, he wishes he could be raising her and rescue her from that hell.

Doesn't explain away the ransom note. EB running out "screaming" that Z was missing @ 2 or so, without even looking around outside or checking neighbors first.

Just my opinion of course.

bbm
THIS

and agree with the timing being coincidental. But WHY, if he (and others) had these suspicions, why didn't they DO SOMETHING?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member