NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have looked thru the photos on her myspace...

1. the photo fishing off the pier is definitely off The Strand, Townsville..

2. am not 100 percent sure but am convinced the beach one is at Cungulla, Giru Beach...inbetween Townsville and Giru.

3. The photo of the couple in front of a shed like structure also looks to be in Giru....

4. I also think the "doug our newest cop" may be from up here as well........my dad was a policeman in giru...one of two......think there may now be 3....ha ha

5. also arent they australian cars they are looking at????? dont think they are qld no. plates tho....

Boy stepmum lost some weight.........also poor zahra wore that Black Tshirt with the flowers alot didnt she????

I personally think the fire was definitely some form of a coverup.......either to try to get rid of evidence of what happened in that back yard......question was the woodchipper in the back yard??????

or to direct police etc into thinking that someone had a thing in for them, took their child, left a ransom note and burnt down the backyard......and she was in fact somewhere else...

I think some sought of evidence was in the back yard.........these two dont seem to me to be the sharpest tools in the shed and the ransom note showed that......

They seem to be panicking and the police need to think like panicked people......

Also the DSS need to announce the truth, how many calls did they receive and what did they do about it

BBM

THIS! However it's not flowers ... it's skull and crossbones. EB probably bought it thinking it was "gothy"

Did this child ever get new clothes?? I see her wearing the same stuff in a lot of these photos and you can tell she had aged. Like these two (she's wearing the same pants but looks much older in the one with Santa, the other she looks younger, she's leaning against a wall with another lil girl) ...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/54746494@N07/5075497929/in/photostream/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/54746494@N07/5075498069/in/photostream/

Even that poor girl's wardrobe is really sad.

It took me awhile to notice the black shirt with (what looks like) "flowers" on it in so many pics - is actually a skull-and-crossbones design. Eek.

I'm amazed she was even taken to see Santa.

But then again, EB probably misread the sign outside the mall and thought they were going to see Satan. :furious:

It took me awhile to notice the black shirt with (what looks like) "flowers" on it in so many pics - is actually a skull-and-crossbones design. Eek.

But then again, EB probably misread the sign outside the mall and thought they were going to see Satan. :furious:

LMAO!! I couldn't help but have the visual of that... EB jumping up and down, "OHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOY!!!!"

If only AB had checked her references since ALL this information is online!

SM had 3 or 4 husbands (JN, JA, AY and AB )
but her children (BS, AF and DP) were fathered by her boyfriends DP and CH

She has had more than 2 dozen criminal offenses.

She has 19 Aliases

She reported recurrent brain cancer and lupus in her health history.

OH RIGHT! She was also a Bounty Hunter who wrote music for famous musicians in her spare time!! (Thanks Shefner!)

And now we have an abused, missing and probably murdered, disabled step child, fires in the yard, randsom notes and gasoline soaked cars!

Have I missed anything??? :banghead:

My laugh for the day!!!

I have been reading and reading for days and days. I still just cannot fathom how any of these children can just disappear without a trace....it blows my mind. Each time I think this will be different. This time there will be clues. I just do not get how they are just here one minute and gone the next and nobody in hello knows anything.:banghead:

Sorry I just had to vent.

She has 10 Aliases

For the life of me I can't remember what jobs she said that she had held...but as I recall they were a bit outrageous!

And now we have an abused, missing and probably murdered, disabled step child, fires in the yard, randsom notes and gasoline soaked cars!

You left out the part where EB was a Bounty Hunter.....who wrote songs for the rich and famous in her spare time. :crazy:

She has 10 Aliases

For the life of me I can't remember what jobs she said that she had held...but as I recall they were a bit outrageous!

She said she worked for the police and she also wrote songs for the guy on American Idol ... not sure what else has been reported.

I thought pot mellowed you. lol.

It does teh...at least that's what I've been told. Of course.. as a grandmother myself, I would have no recent first hand knowledge of that. :angel:...just sayin.. MOO

It does tend to make some people paranoid though.

She has 10 Aliases

tinker.gif
Yeah.. she's a fairy :waitasec:

It sounds like you went through exactly the same thing I am going through with my daughter. I have been through 3 lengthy hospital stays which ended up in surgery each time, but it definitely didn't get easier each time for me. I was a wreck and think I would be wreck if I have to go through it again (which is a high possibility).

I think the main thing to take from this is that everyone is different so we are all speculating on something that we no nothing about.

Laddsy, I agree with you and westside regarding being able to be relatively calm during an emergency 911 call due to what seems like similar histories. It's kind of like..you have to do what you have to do...especially when your childs life depends on it. Having said that though..in all the 911 calls I have ever had to make for a variety of reasons, I have to say that I NEVER asked the dispatcher/operator how they were doing. We are all different, but that strikes me as super duper weird...jmo though..

What gets me, is that he said he was so panicked about the fire and ransom note, but never checked on Zahra... and yet is sooo calm while reporting her missing... :(

EB cares more about her dog than she ever did ZB. I can't believe some of this womans posts on that last FB page!

Laddsy, I agree with you and westside regarding being able to be relatively calm during an emergency 911 call due to what seems like similar histories. jmo though..

I never said I would be calm. I think I would be frantic and there would be no introduction whatsoever. I think the 1st thing to come out of my mouth would be HELP!!!!

If people knew how wonderful the posts get after midnight, they would stick around longer.....and learn to take daytime naps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member