NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of people are stating they called DCF and claim they did nothing. However we really don't know what DCF did and what they saw if/when they went to the home.

How would a 15 year old know the reason why Elisa was making Zahra walk up a hill to punish her?

How would a 15 year old know if DCF did anything one way or another?

Is yelling at a child a reason to call DCF?

Hearing Zahra was outside back in May 2010, as well as hearing that Zahra was with Elisa on or about September 25, 2010 in a furniture store sure puts the statement of Zahra being made to stay in her room all day and only out for 5 minutes to eat very fishy.

You know, if ever there was a case for coming down hard on criminals, this is it. I mean, it is obvious looking at EB's record that she was a habitual criminal. She did NOT learn from her mistakes (the worthless check writing kept popping up), IMO she should have been locked away forever. Her crimes kept getting worse, and seemingly more violent in nature...and now we have what? A missing ten year old girl...probably in a vehicle that EB ONCE AGAIN failed to register or insure. If she had been locked away once it became apparent she was not a candidate for rehabilitation maybe little Z would still be with us. When will we ever learn?

So true. And this all could have been avoided if AB would have done a few simple background checks online once he learned her 'real name' (aside from their virtual World avatars) and BEFORE he sent for EB to travel to AU to meet him or BEFORE he married her.. or BEFORE he packed his sweet angel up and moved her to the states.

Yeeshh! That just sticks in my craw. When will people EVER learn NOT to trust other people's "online personas" at face value? Especially when it involves children!! :banghead:

i live on lake wylie in southern gaston county, about 30 miles south. i have a cursory knowledge of the area. the picture looks like a very easy area to sink a car, open up the doors and windows and let it roll right in.

i know nothing about the lake in that area and its depths and shallows. very familiar with all the lakes south, norman, mountain island, wylie, wateree. all lakes on the catawba river.

i live on lake wylie in southern gaston county, about 30 miles south. i have a cursory knowledge of the area. the picture looks like a very easy area to sink a car, open up the doors and windows and let it roll right in.

i know nothing about the lake in that area and its depths and shallows. very familiar with all the lakes south, norman, mountain island, wylie, wateree. all lakes on the catawba river.

Thanks for the info stormsailor and Welcome!!!!

What are the Rights of the Police?
While you are under arrest, the police have the right to photograph you, to take your fingerprints, and to search you.

http://www.attorneydaviddrew.com/criminal-law.html

~she was arrested on a warrant (most recently... cringe...) for felony obstruction of justice. Maybe they didn't redo the prints and need to redo them?

~we all know that she has been arrested MANY times so there HAS to be some prints of her somewhere in NC I would think?

So true. And this all could have been avoided if AB would have done a few simple background checks online once he learned her 'real name' (aside from their virtual World avatars) and BEFORE he sent for EB to travel to AU to meet him or BEFORE he married her.. or BEFORE he packed his sweet angel up and moved her to the states.

Yeeshh! That just sticks in my craw. When will people EVER learn NOT to trust other people's "online personas" at face value? Especially when it involves children!! :banghead:

ITA
By the way NS-I love your siggy line!!:angel:

You know, if ever there was a case for coming down hard on criminals, this is it. I mean, it is obvious looking at EB's record that she was a habitual criminal. She did NOT learn from her mistakes (the worthless check writing kept popping up), IMO she should have been locked away forever. Her crimes kept getting worse, and seemingly more violent in nature...and now we have what? A missing ten year old girl...probably in a vehicle that EB ONCE AGAIN failed to register or insure. If she had been locked away once it became apparent she was not a candidate for rehabilitation maybe little Z would still be with us. When will we ever learn?

Totally agree!

Going through those records with a fine-toothed comb, you'll see there were numerous times she didn't get charged with misdemeanors because the officer didn't show up to court (although neither did EB!) I can't imagine why those court dates weren't re-set when neither the witness nor the defendant showed up on the appointed dates.

And.. she was let off on 3 felonies because the officer (happened to be T.R. Adkins) didn't turn in the prosecuting summaries.

Geez! Imagine if someone, somewhere, would have slowed her down a little.

No, you cannot refuse to be printed. I remember on more than one occasion it taking 4 of us to fingerprint someone, but it got done.

A lot of people are stating they called DCF and claim they did nothing. However we really don't know what DCF did and what they saw if/when they went to the home.

How would a 15 year old know the reason why Elisa was making Zahra walk up a hill to punish her?

How would a 15 year old know if DCF did anything one way or another?

Is yelling at a child a reason to call DCF?

Hearing Zahra was outside back in May 2010, as well as hearing that Zahra was with Elisa on or about September 25, 2010 in a furniture store sure puts the statement of Zahra being made to stay in her room all day and only out for 5 minutes to eat very fishy.

Is it possible that the only way to communicate with Zahra was raising the voice since Zahra is hearing impaired?

I always spoke louder to my son who is hearing impaired and it could sound as though I was yelling especially if they were not aware of my son's impairment.

TWO family members of Elisa Baker who told US media last week they had seen missing girl Zahra Baker being abused by her stepmother said this week that the drug addiction of one of them contributed to them never calling authorities.

Brittany Bentley, pictured, who was married and is now separated from Elisa Baker's nephew, told WBT Radio that she was a drug addict and that she was sorry for not contacting the Department of Social Services.

MUCH MORE AT LINK!

http://www.townsvillebulletin.com.au/article/2010/10/20/178451_news.html

Is it possible that the only way to communicate with Zahra was raising the voice since Zahra is hearing impaired?

I always spoke louder to my son who is hearing impaired and it could sound as though I was yelling especially if they were not aware of my son's impairment.

Patty, I don't think these people were making up the abuse allegations. That is just my opinion. There have been way too many of them....

((aside: she had high frequency hearing loss and couldn't hear f and s))

Did he ever learn her "real name" though. What is it officially? :waitasec:

You make good points PattyG.

I'm not sure what to think about the various witnesses who called or didn't call or said they called to the media then backtracked and said they didnt' call because they were drug addicts. etc...

I do think Zahra was abused because it goes to logic. Murdered children almost always suffer some sort of abuse prior to being murdered (if they are murdered by a caretaker). Sometimes it's not overt abuse but covert abuse: neglect.

I'm holding off on believing all the witness reports at this time. I'm going to let them unfold and see where they go...JMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobbandit22