NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You make good points PattyG.

I'm not sure what to think about the various witnesses who called or didn't call or said they called to the media then backtracked and said they didnt' call because they were drug addicts. etc...

I do think Zahra was abused because it goes to logic. Murdered children almost always suffer some sort of abuse prior to being murdered (if they are murdered by a caretaker). Sometimes it's not overt abuse but covert abuse: neglect.

I'm holding off on believing all the witness reports at this time. I'm going to let them unfold and see where they go...JMHO.
I agree that your points are very good Patty. Good post Kitty (((((Kat)))))

Okay, here we go. Profile your hearts out.

EB Criminal Charges & Convictions 1992-2010

There may be a few charges out there I didn't find (dang! all those aliases).. but this should be most of them.

Part 1
http://www.wikiupload.com/G5LMklkF

Part 2
http://www.wikiupload.com/EHEzcJ6V

:dance:

Good work!

Mmmkay...shes writing bad checks since the early 1990s, doesnt seem wear a seat belt much, got a ticket for not having a child restrained, didnt keep her vehicle legal, or insure it, there was an assault charge, a tresspassing charge... and thats just part 1.

TWO family members of Elisa Baker who told US media last week they had seen missing girl Zahra Baker being abused by her stepmother said this week that the drug addiction of one of them contributed to them never calling authorities.

Brittany Bentley, pictured, who was married and is now separated from Elisa Baker's nephew, told WBT Radio that she was a drug addict and that she was sorry for not contacting the Department of Social Services.

MUCH MORE AT LINK!

http://www.townsvillebulletin.com.au/article/2010/10/20/178451_news.html

Ok -- IIRC, KD mentioned in that article publicly tried to excuse her actions (or lack thereof - not calling DSS) by saying she didn't take BB's statements about the abuse seriously at the time because BB was drug-addicted. I think KD made statements to that effect on one of the evening shows (NG, JVM, Issues - I don't remember which).

Now.. in part 2 of EB's criminal history..

Look at the Witness Name on Case #2009CR 050969 and tell me that KD didn't have any reason to take BB's statements seriously!

:furious:

I asked my husband about the finger printing he said " that's just silly" they finger printed her just not in system yet ( or thats what he thinks) and no you can't "refuse to be printed" they will take your hand and do it themself because forcing her to finger print

You make good points PattyG.

I'm not sure what to think about the various witnesses who called or didn't call or said they called to the media then backtracked and said they didnt' call because they were drug addicts. etc...

I do think Zahra was abused because it goes to logic. Murdered children almost always suffer some sort of abuse prior to being murdered (if they are murdered by a caretaker). Sometimes it's not overt abuse but covert abuse: neglect.

I'm holding off on believing all the witness reports at this time. I'm going to let them unfold and see where they go...JMHO.

Also, remember EB stated that the last time she saw Z was 12 hours prior...and it was 2 pm when she discovered her "missing". Now, this puts a lot of weight behind the fact that she was kept in her room most of the time, and in fact leads me to believe that her being let out for meals was only for the sake of the visitors in the house. In other words, no visitors, no coming out for meals either. During the 12 hours in question Z never came out for Breakfast or for Lunch, which why EB said she hadnt seen her since seeing her in her room "sleeping" for 12 hours. Im sorry, its not normal child care to let your ten year old be in her room for 12 hours at a time with no breakfast or lunch, hugs or kisses, or conversation. It didnt cross EB's mind about the implications of this because it was so routine to "care" for Z this way. All my opinion of course.

Well...one would think so. But look at MC and RC and company. I definitely didnt think they were all that smart either.....how long has it been, and still no Haleigh? I sure hope its different in this case.

...and Gabriel and Kyron!!! I can't believe all these children can disappear without a trace!!!!

I love it...my NG facebook update just "updated" me on all the updates of the Z case...however, its all stuff that has already been talked about here. I love websleuths!!!

Oh Lord.......I'm not going to argue over it. My thinking was if she was afraid of her prints showing up...she may be being a pain in the arse. I don't see them risking wrasslin' with her at the moment if a judge can order it.

Also, remember EB stated that the last time she saw Z was 12 hours prior...and it was 2 pm when she discovered her "missing". Now, this puts a lot of weight behind the fact that she was kept in her room most of the time, and in fact leads me to believe that her being let out for meals was only for the sake of the visitors in the house. In other words, no visitors, no coming out for meals either. During the 12 hours in question Z never came out for Breakfast or for Lunch, which why EB said she hadnt seen her since seeing her in her room "sleeping" for 12 hours. Im sorry, its not normal child care to let your ten year old be in her room for 12 hours at a time with no breakfast or lunch, hugs or kisses, or conversation. It didnt cross EB's mind about the implications of this because it was so routine to "care" for Z this way. All my opinion of course.

I think we all might be feeling that EB's statement regarding the last time she saw Zahra was total "BS".

ETA
Maybe I need to change my post to: "I personally feel that EB's statement regarding the last time she saw Zahra was total "BS".

Ok -- IIRC, KD mentioned in that article publicly tried to excuse her actions (or lack thereof - not calling DSS) by saying she didn't take BB's statements about the abuse seriously at the time because BB was drug-addicted. I think KD made statements to that effect on one of the evening shows (NG, JVM, Issues - I don't remember which).

Now.. in part 2 of EB's criminal history..

Look at the Witness Name on Case #2009CR 050969 and tell me that KD didn't have any reason to take BB's statements seriously!

:furious:

How about those two cases in part one. Could KD also be KP/KH? Assault? Trespass? Probation Violation?

MOO

Is there anything within the criminal history for child neglect etc.?

I haven't heard her own children claiming child abuse when young. Doesn't seem to be a long history of abusing children.

Maybe this started with Zahra. The prosthesis and her inability to hear certain pitched sounds resulting in confusion, may be when she started Elisa's abusive ways. If the accusations of Elisa's drug history are accurate, that would certainly add to her abusive, sadistic nature. Character traits such as sadism are usually present before age 40 so Im not sure what she's all about. Way too many accusations to discount them all. The attic claim seems to be for drama and the 5 minutes out of her room to eat seems a bit dramatized, but who knows. If she is doing drugs, is financially impoverished, in care of a special needs child - that may be enough to push her over into abuse. Hard to imagine everyone is lying. moo mhoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobbandit22