NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao.........Ok, I'll go get arrested and refuse to give my prints and then we will see what happens. I'm not saying she can LEGALLY refuse, they will make her one way or another. I'm saying she MIGHT have refused to be a pain in the arse. Why is this so hard??????

Do you know if she at least could get to a bathroom?

Where was her father while this was going on?

Well, Im guessing no bathroom either. Of course, she probably wasnt there...so of course she wouldnt be using the bathroom or eating. EB obviously thought nothing of reporting it this way....it is how she was used to treating this child without a second thought.

Also, as far as AB...I guess that is one of the biggest questions.....seems a loving father wouldnt let his child be treated that way, at least while he was home.

Very true.

At the same time, all of EB's charges reviewed in context tend to make a picture.

Along with bad checks, she presented fictitious info and ID's to LE officers, forged identification. Also, multiple times she acquired merchandise on a rent-to-own basis (then did not pay for it), and in at least one case appears to have sold the rent-to-own merchandise.

Still, none of this makes her a child abuser.

It does, to me, seem to indicate she'll doggedly do anything to cover up incidents in which she exploited people. And she'll go to convoluted lengths to avoid being penalized for doing things she knows to be wrong.

At least, that's some of the take-away I get from seeing her records.

Then there's the hot-headed side of her.. "communicating threats", "trespass", "threatening phone calls", "simple assault".

She's had a red flag tattooed on her forehead for a longgg time, IMO.

Well her husband Adam Baker has thos same charges why isnt he arrested also. I know this is the reason they keep moving. So LE cant keep up with them!

I don't if this has been posted, Nightline will cover Zahra's case tonight.

Zahra Baker case update-police release some of the initial 911 calls-Dad opens by asking the operator "Hey, how you doing?"
from twitter

:waitasec: I forget my home phone number from time to time as I never call myself.

I live alone and also forget my phone number so I keep it wrote down
on a piece of paper in my wallet.

Works good as long as you don't forget your wallet.

Well her husband Adam Baker has thos same charges why isnt he arrested also. I know this is the reason they keep moving. So LE cant keep up with them!

The only outstanding warrants Adam has is for bad checks. The Chief said last week he hasn't been arrested yet because he is cooperating with the police. He will answer to the charges when they are done with him or when he quits cooperating. Whichever comes first. imo

The fraud/assault charges were dismissed with leave by the DA before Z's disappearance.

I hope they do release his call this afternoon....that should be a doozie.

Well, Im guessing no bathroom either. Of course, she probably wasnt there...so of course she wouldnt be using the bathroom or eating. EB obviously thought nothing of reporting it this way....it is how she was used to treating this child without a second thought.

Also, as far as AB...I guess that is one of the biggest questions.....seems a loving father wouldnt let his child be treated that way, at least while he was home.

And he didnt know where his child was even when he was home!
what does that say about him. He hadnt seen her since thurs but reported her missing Saturday and 2pm. Hello!!!!

I agree with you seeker this child had not a chance!

The only outstanding warrants Adam has is for bad checks. The Chief said last week he hasn't been arrested yet because he is cooperating with the police. He will answer to the charges when they are done with him or when he quits cooperating. Whichever comes first. imo

The fraud/assault charges were dismissed with leave by the DA before Z's disappearance.

Oh i see the step mom did all this alone without his knowledge? I dont buy that for a nano second.

They need him to nab her!

And she can't remember her HOME phone number.

well with all the moving I am betting phone numbers change alot as well KWIM? Heck, I can't ever remember my phone number. I couldn't tell you my cel phone number without some serious thought first, I don't ever call myself, lol

911: What's the address of your emergency?

EB: uhh yes m'mam...uhhh...uh...my husband...my husband works for uhh...a tree maintenance company and our backyard's on fire.

911: Your what's on fire?

EB: Our backyard, we got big mulch piles and wood piles because we sell firewood

911: Okay...what's your address m'mam?

EB: (gives address)

911: confirms address

EB: yes

EB: We're right behind, uhhhhh...

911: starts to ask a question inaudible

EB: do what?

911: is it close to your house?

EB: uhhhh it's not very, it's kind of off...we're right by behind where the uh new 137 bistro opened

911: Uh huh

EB: ummmm

911: What's your phone number there m'mam?

EB: (starts to name off a couple numbers)

911: uh huh

EB: ummm...(names off another number) let me get my cell phone, cause I can't even remember my home phone (gives cell phone number)

911: Okay, we'll get them out there m'mam.

EB: Okay thank you.

I might have missed a few umms on EB's behalf. Loose transcription for those at work at this time.

for me it wasn't just the phone number snafu that made me go whaaaaaaat??

First and foremost her effing yard is on fire and she calmly says (when asked her address) that her husband works for a tree maintenance service...

When she is asked what is on fire she says they have big mulch piles in the back because they sell firewood (another excuse! Why not just say the mulch piles are on fire... so they sell firewood... great... but what is the need for the excuse)

This 911 call was..... interesting.... ((in my opinion))

ETA: oh yeah.. and then there is how close is the fire/where is the fire and she starts in about the donut shop...

THANKS KAT FOR THE TRANSCRIPT!

With all these cases, if you take each thing separately, you can mostly reason it away, but when you look at everything that's when you start going hmmmmmmm........

and if the fire was not up close to the house how did they notice the fire? Smelling smoke???? You would think the donut people would have noticed it before they did.

This is just hinky all the way around!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member