NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would make sense IF they put the car in water they would do it in Caldwell County since that is the area they are familiar with....just ignore my earlier post lol.

"Hey, how ya doin'?" HUH? Oh yeah, by the way, my child is gone.....

I'm tellin' ya, he's complicit.....

Hey How ya doin?

WHAT!!! You can't find your disabled little girl, a ransom note, a yard on fire.........
and you call 911 like that????

I do not think so.
Sounds like it was rehearsed.
Just not right.
I would be more hysterical if my dog was missing!!!

Does this car/water possible scenario mean that we can THANKFULLY eliminate the wood chipper and mulch piles from our minds? Has that been eliminated as a method. Please tell me yes.....

AquaEyes

It would make sense IF they put the car in water they would do it in Caldwell County since that is the area they are familiar with....just ignore my earlier post lol.

I lived on the corner of Mountainside Drive and Grace Chapel....the only outlet there was around the Lake. The homes there run right up to the Lake. If you wanted to put something in the water, I don't think it would be too hard to do at night, depending on what it is. A car might be more challenging than a smaller item....

Ahhh, I miss Bourbon Street! New Orleans is my original home, so I LOL'ed when you said that. Heck, you can lose long term memory there too, ha ha!

But wow...getting back to the case, that person and that car could be really important! I am intrigued now! Hmmm, someone playing with a lighter? I can see where this is going - Zahra set herself on fire or it was some neighborhood punk. Sounds like something to take responsibility off of AB and EB to me. I don't like the sound of that sighting...

But ooh, the car. That could be really important! I hope they find it and that it helps to find Zahra in some way!

Wouldn't it seem out of place for a child to be playing with a lighter in the middle of the night?? How could they have seen this in the backyard and in the dark??
It would seem like a child with a lighter, gasoline and and a randsom note all occuring at the same time defies almost ALL the odds!!
Wierd.....

I just remembered the one at Grace Chapel, Rocky Mount access.

I'm just "gobsmacked" at AB on that 911 call. The operator answers and the first thing he says is "Hey, how you doin'?" You have got to be kidding me. Maybe its me - but that is so strange. Hey, how ya doin' - oh by the way could you please send a car out my 10 yr old is missing.

Wow - just wow.

Oh and EB has a very "young sounding" voice BTW - or at least the way I hear it.

Thoughts from anyone else?

No one and I mean NO ONE calls police to report their daughter missing and the first words out of their mouth are "Hey, how ya doing?"

Any criminal profiler will tell you that this is not a normal response. The first thing they will say is what they need ie. I need the police, I need an ambulance etc.

A red flag should be raised when anyone calls EMS and "greets" them, especially as casually as that.

I'm just "gobsmacked" at AB on that 911 call. The operator answers and the first thing he says is "Hey, how you doin'?" You have got to be kidding me. Maybe its me - but that is so strange. Hey, how ya doin' - oh by the way could you please send a car out my 10 yr old is missing.

Wow - just wow.

Oh and EB has a very "young sounding" voice BTW - or at least the way I hear it.

Any type of greeting coming from someone who calls 911 in an emergency.. is a big RED flag.

Tracy Harpster, “The Nature of 911 Homicide Calls: Using 911 Homicide Calls to Identify Indicators of Innocence and Guilt”
you can download the full text here:
http://etd.ohiolink.edu/view.cgi?acc_num=ucin1163534092

I did note in the 911 call video that Nurse posted that they were on BURNS ROAD today...nice catch KCSMOM!

Wow - just wow.

my husband works at a tree trimming company is not the first thing I would say if my yard was on fire - i would say it was on fire right out of the gate.

Now y'all got me to thinking she could of been put in the water over hear in Sawmills. I wonder???? That is almost deserted at night and when me and dh were still dating it was so desolate that we "hung out" there, but then we got caught by cops. I was so embarrassed. :blushing: Wonder how long it would take for a car to become submerged??? Would it float all the way down to the deep end or would it stop near the top??

I may have to go get in the car again and take a look, but I am already in my jammies. I hurt my back Friday and haven't felt the greatest and today was my first day out and it made me sore. So maybe I should wait on dh to come home from school or go on since it will be dark by the time he gets home?? Decision, Decisions. I didn't want to get sucked back in. No, no, no!!

Sorry for the ramble, just had to get it out!!:blushing:

How did it get to searching for Zahra in a trunk of a car in the water? LE was searching around a house EB used to live in....were they also searching in the water, somewhere? For a car that EB was seen driving...what? Once, twice, often? When? The person reported this car to LE, when?

my husband works at a tree trimming company is not the first thing I would say if my yard was on fire - i would say it was on fire right out of the gate.

Yeah, that is strange too. The tree trimming company is the first thing she wants operators to know, also that is what is at the forefront of her mind, the fire is secondary. EB or AB or both set that fire.

I did note in the 911 call video that Nurse posted that they were on BURNS ROAD today...nice catch KCSMOM!

REALLY!! :woohoo: Sometime I wonder if the things that I hear or do are just wishful thinking, but at least someone else brought it up today. Glad to hear it was confirmed. Would LOVE for the helicopters to be confirmed too.

Dang it. I will put on my clothes and go take a couple of pics but it is getting dark and if anyone looks at me funny I am outta there.

Amster, to my knowledge they are NOT searching in the water for a car. As far as I understand it, that theory started here on WS.

I know!!! I have no words!!!!!

She does sound young to me too....NOT what I expected at all. But the call itself sounded kinda normal to me...as if she really had just discovered this fire. Maybe ya'll hear it different though.

Now y'all got me to thinking she could of been put in the water over hear in Sawmills. I wonder???? That is almost deserted at night and when me and dh were still dating it was so desolate that we "hung out" there, but then we got caught by cops. I was so embarrassed. :blushing: Wonder how long it would take for a car to become submerged??? Would it float all the way down to the deep end or would it stop near the top??

bbm

exactly. you might have a good idea if you were born and raised there and knew all the deep fishing holes or good places to jump off of cliffs or dive or were familiar enough with a lake to drive a boat on it at night. otherwise, would you take that risk?

People are just thinking about the water and any where else she might be....nothing wrong with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daisy82504