NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno. I lived in a basement apt years ago and the upstairs naighbours were drug dealing.
The house was raided and I went into shock. When the police were questionning me I was in such a blind panic that I stammered "Uh...if I had known that you were coming, I would have cleaned up!'

You think in slow motion during a traumatic situation. That could be what AB was experiencing. JMO!

Sorry, no offense if anybody here is a 911 operator but who the hello gives a darn about how the 911 operator is doin' when they have a child kidnapped?

I've been lurking here since the beginning of the whole Zahra ordeal began......I pray. I hope. I conjecture. I hypothesize and yet I feel like we're further away from getting to the bottom of this than we ever before. I'm praying for LE everyday. WHERE is she?? I feel borderline obsessive on finding this child.

My husband has a business on Springs Rd in Hickory and we also own another in the downtown area. I'm sure he's tired of hearing me tell him to look for her every morning as he leaves for work.

If we only we could just find this child to offer her the DIGNITY that she deserves as a child of this earth.

I've been lurking here since the beginning of the whole Zahra ordeal began......I pray. I hope. I conjecture. I hypothesize and yet I feel like we're further away from getting to the bottom of this than we ever before. I'm praying for LE everyday. WHERE is she?? I feel borderline obsessive on finding this child.

My husband has a business on Springs Rd in Hickory and we also own another in the downtown area. I'm sure he's tired of hearing me tell him to look for her every morning as he leaves for work.

If we only we could just find this child to offer her the DIGNITY that she deserves as a child of this earth.

Welcome to WS MountainChick.

Sorry, no offense if anybody here is a 911 operator but who the hello gives a darn about how the 911 operator is doin' when they have a child kidnapped?

It's a slip up by AB - and shows where his mind is. You just don't greet 911 and ask them how they are, no matter what your nationality or cultural upbringing. I would say LE/FBI have done a profile of him and this raised some serious questions along with all the other things we know about.

Have any of the news stations elaborated on Adam's visit with EB at the jail? I can't find anything else about it.

It's a slip up by AB - and shows where his mind is. You just don't greet 911 and ask them how they are, no matter what your nationality or cultural upbringing. I would say LE/FBI have done a profile of him and this raised some serious questions along with all the other things we know about.
And they only released PART of the 911 calls. That reporter on the video said that LE told them they were just too busy and they will get them the rest of the calls. UUmmmm........why would you "split" a 911 call anyway? I can't wait to hear the rest of both of those calls, that is IF they do release them tomorrow or come up with another excuse (not that I'm bashing LE at all) to not release them.

Welcome MountainChick, so glad you decided to step out from lurking. I agree, this child needs to be found and givien the dignity that was denied her in that home.

Have any of the news stations elaborated on Adam's visit with EB at the jail? I can't find anything else about it.
WAIT - WHAT???? Did AB visit her? When?

a visit? Do tell - I hadn't heard anything about him visiting EB, was this reported in mainstream media?

Welcome to Websleuth MountainChick :)

Bless you and husband in trying to find Zahra, that makes us helpless Aussies feel a bit better, knowing you are all trying to help.

Welcome to all of our new members! Its good to have you all with us.

2ekj3a8.gif

OT: Though I wish we were here together for more sunnier reasons I have to admit I've had a few good chuckles while hanging out and lurking.......

The other night someone had to leave for "a sex". Being slow on the uptake, I didn't realize as quickly that it was a " Freudian typo" as some of the other posters realized All I could think was " good for you, a sex should make you feel better". After I put it all together I realized that maybe I was the one who needed a break!

On another note.....you guys rock! I sense the immense dedication that some of you have to these children. Whether for a personal connection to a similar situation or just having a heart of gold, it YOU who are the voices for these children.

Now back to topic.....my apologies for a thread "hijacking"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daisy82504