NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember the pix of AB fishing off a dock? and the pix water is beautiful today from EB FB???
Is that in NC? or AU..........
Why I ask is they were familiar with that place if in NC. could be where they would go????

I wish AB would man up to a LDT............

I bet we've got buckley's chance of seeing those visitation tapes hey? Not like in the Casey Anthony case. Damn.

You are right. NC does not have the Sunshine Law so I'd say you have a buckley's chance of seeing much of anything.

JMO from following cases in NC.

They keep a lot close to the vest. Good for investigation and conviction, IMO.

..listening to her (frantic) 911 call about the fire, she says:

My husband works for a tree maintenance company and our back yard is on fire,” she said in the call.

“Your what’s on fire?” the dispatcher asked.

“The back yard,” Elisa Baker said. “We’ve got big mulch piles and wood piles —because we sell firewood and stuff…”

..that's the 1st i've heard of their side business "selling firewood, and stuff..."

...she's also far more concerned with talking about WHY they have mulch/firewood in their yard to begin with ( b/c of AB's job, and their backyard business of selling firewood) than she is about the actuall purpose OF the call------the fire.

...is she guilty of something regarding the mulch piles in their own yard?

ever since I heard that 911 - that's what keeps poppin' into my head. It just blew me away when I heard it the first time - I was certainly not expecting to hear that. Just unbelieveable.

Me either. Certainly not! And it is not in the "norm" to "greet" an 911 operator. It JUST isn't. I might understand a very rushed "hi" and then a desperate plea for help.. but this!? Come on...

Even Cindy Anthony did better than THAT (excited utterance).

Remember the pix of AB fishing off a dock? and the pix water is beautiful today from EB FB???
Is that in NC? or AU..........
Why I ask is they were familiar with that place if in NC. could be where they would go????

I wish AB would man up to a LDT............

I was trying to work that out at one stage - it was not a place familiar to me, could have been way up North QLD somewhere.

Any Aussies recognise it?

If the mulch piles were moist wouldn't they smolder for awhile before going into full fire???

Nancy G talking about Zahra...still saying Zahra was snatched from her room.

I'm so glad to know that AB has visited EB! I would LOVE to know all about that conversation. Surely he got some type of information out of her that could be beneficial to LE's investigation.
I hope so. Just too bad we won't know though.

You are right. NC does not have the Sunshine Law so I'd say you have a buckley's chance of seeing much of anything.

JMO from following cases in NC.

They keep a lot close to the vest. Good for investigation and conviction, IMO.

Thanks Kim, if that results in successful convictions then I don't care if we see anything.

NG has the 911 calls........
and lady from furniture store on tonight
family car goes missing same time as Zahra

I'm so glad to know that AB has visited EB! I would LOVE to know all about that conversation. Surely he got some type of information out of her that could be beneficial to LE's investigation.

I bet he saaid "hey, how are ya"
Glad LE tapes these visits!!

NG has the 911 calls........
and lady from furniture store on tonight
family car goes missing same time as Zahra

Thanks for this report, passionflower.
Had such a stressful day at work, I don't think I can watch NG.

Search for Zahra continues after 11 days
Monday's search took investigators back to Caldwell County.

HICKORY --
Four K-9 units have searched much of Catawba, Burke and Caldwell counties for any sign of Zahra Clare Baker. On Monday a unit headed out again, looking for the missing child but coming up empty.
---
One K-9 unit went to property in the Dudley Shoals area of Caldwell County on Burns Road, near Ebenezer United Methodist Church. The area is near where Elisa Baker used to live in 2006 and 2007, before she married Adam Baker.
---

much more at
http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/oct/18/search-zahra-continues-after-11-days-ar-465396/

bbm

Me too! And I feel very confident LE is on top of it :thumb:

I was trying to work that out at one stage - it was not a place familiar to me, could have been way up North QLD somewhere.

Any Aussies recognise it?

can someone tell me where I can find this picture??? Fishing is a huge past time in Giru.......in fact it is the main past time.......they catch lots of barramundi....the haughton river runs very close by.

NG thinks fire was phoney and AB/EB probably started it themselves

AB is very cold on 11 call....no emotions at all

Baseball on....GO Rangers!!!! Any NG updates will be appreciated! TIA.

in 1 night........ransom note on car, fire in back yard and his disabled daughter is missing!
and he says "hey, how are ya doin???"
Love to know how he handles the rest of the call...........
like in description of daughter etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member