DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't read all the post so please forgive me,

but can some one tell me why now they reported her missing,

What I mean is,

seem no one really knew she was around over the last month, so they could have gone on for a long time not saying anything, so why did they report it now?

My almost 13 year old started getting extremely moody and emotional around that time. They actually had an opt in class during his 5th grade year about puberty and hormones and how this can affect them. I remember getting frustrated with him at times and he would tell me "It's not me mom, it's the hormones". :banghead:

I was moody, defiant, stubborn and would "cut my nose off to spite my face" at age 10. I stayed in my room even after I was allowed out with the attitude of making my parents feel even more guilty.

Well there goes my theory that he thought family had her. Although he did call them and they didn't so ? ?

Several things ... he still seems to "believe" the random letter was left by "someone". Didn't he see it when the fire was started? If he saw it wouldn't he know it was EB's writing? At what point did she admit that she wrote it ?

I was totally for AB being innocent .... but this 911 call has me sitting on the fence now. I still am not sure he knew exactly what was going on. I think he bought everything that ever came out of EB's mouth. I wouldn't doubt before hand she prompted him "make sure you tell them about the fire, and the ransom note!" so that's what he focused on ?

If you go to that 911 evaluation link and go statement by statement... there are like 8 statements with examples on there that are close to what AB was saying. Half would indicate he's innocent and half would indicate he's guilty going by their evaluation. :waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

I read that site and that's not what I gathered from it. He seemed almost solidly guilty when comparing his call to the examples in the article. For instance, voice modulation: In the article, a calm demeanor with a voice that does not vary much in pitch, which is how I heard Adam's voice, was from innocent callers only 4% of the time. Four percent:

How someone delivered a message can offer as much insight as the message itself. Did the caller use voice modulation with loud volume, fast speed, varied pitch, and emotional tones? Or, did the caller lack voice modulation by communicating in a low, slow, even, and unemotional manner? Emergency situations demand urgency, and previous studies of homicide statements have shown that the presence of emotion indicates veracity (6) http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m2194/is_6_77/ai_n27504386/pg_4/?tag=content;col1.

Family and friends of EB covering for AB, perhaps - don't know why, they seem to really like this guy.

I get the feeling that family (including extended and ex- family, even a lot of common friends) is one which is full of dysfunction and one which goes back and forth constantly with bickering and loving/hating each other. Never a lack of drama, I'm betting, and the younger ones have probably never known anything different. One of those sad cycles of generational dysfunction.

For one of them (EB) to be permanently disowned by the flock says a lot about how truly bad that person must be, IMO. So in comparison, AB may seem like a prince of a guy...in their world.

That has been my belief all along. Adam Baker doesnt seem like he would be hard to break though. What is taking them so long?? :waitasec:

I'm starting to believe he has a low IQ but lots of cunning - you know cunning like a fox?

He's getting help.

Not sure but I think she is talking about Patty G's video library.

Patty's Video Library

I just have slow dial up so I have to go to the library to watch the videos. I sat for 3 hours and watched him over and over. Im not saying the guy is innocent of everything. I think he neglected his daughter. I just dont think he killed her or covered it up. I think he was under EBs thumb and took everything she said as gospel. It was easier for him to check out of reality and she knew it. I think she manipulated him and he let her.

I do have to admit him not checking on her after the ransom note is NOT NORMAL. I still dont think he killed her.

I do think he needs to be in jail for neglecting Zahra.

I had a cousin whose son ended up in the ER with a high fever a few years after my daughter recovered from meningitis who refused to allow a spinal tap- to say I lost it on her is an understatement.

I can imagine, I know the proceedure is daunting and its scary when they make you leave the room but to refuse when doctor recommened AFTER having a family member go through that nightmare? IMO your cousin not that bright.

Back on topic

The Brittany that was a drug addict and married to Elisa's nephew, the blonde with her mother.

Patty, I got the impression they were referring to multiple family members. I think some of them may be embellishing (to put it politely) for the media in order to make themselves look less culpable for perhaps not reporting or not doing enough (vs. what they may have told LE in initial interviews). JMO.

I will be good and not say what I want but I will say HE KNOWS where his daughter is Someone posted the 911 calls study all the guilty put down the victim No Innocent callers did

I'm having trouble holding my tongue. I keep writing posts then scrubbing it out and starting again.

I'm kind of wondering when anyone in Australia (friends/family) is going to start standing up for this lovely little girl? I've yet to see it.

BTW----TV media has now dropped the case

Patty, I got the impression they were referring to multiple family members. I think some of them may be embellishing (to put it politely) for the media in order to make themselves look less culpable for perhaps not reporting or not doing enough (vs. what they may have told LE in initial interviews). JMO.

What other family members spoke to the media besides Adam, and Brittany and her mother(married to Elisa's nephew)?

And without trying to sound mean, although I feel nothing for contempt for Adam Baker, he teeth look very suspicious to me. They look like a meth head's or even severe alcholics.

After hearing his 911 call, I am outraged he walking around free.

And without trying to sound mean, although I feel nothing for contempt for Adam Baker, he teeth look very suspicious to me. They look like a meth head's or even severe alcholics.

Dental care is very expensive here. He probably did not have the funds to go and get his teeth checked/cleaned/filings. Lots of people don't and there is like a 3/4 year waiting list for free dental care but it is hard to get on the list.

What I mean is,

seem no one really knew she was around over the last month, so they could have gone on for a long time not saying anything, so why did they report it now?

One question of many we just don't know the answer to. Its speculated that

a) she was ill, maybe a return of the cancer, and died for lack of proper care

b) she was beaten to death by SM

In either of those circumstances, family had apaprently been questioning why they hadn't seen Zahra lately, also school officials had visited their previous home over concerns for Zahra, and thirdly DCF had visited their prior home over reports of EBs abuse of Zahra. All of those things may have combined to cause the report to be made when it was. The ransom note was supposed to explain away her disappearance IMO.

But what I can't get past, is IF the ransom note was meant to lead investigators to believe Zahra was kidnapped in error, then WHY didn't THEY alert LE to Zahra's absence during the fire call ransom note debacle?

so strange.

I agree, but the police have a valid warrant for him to use at any moment- so I think there is a reason that they feel AB should be walking free right now or they would have played the "Go to Jail Do Not Collect $200" card already.

Me too and I decided to edited my post to read "Could ONE of the family members be Brittany". :)

Another thought, when the police found the ransom note and it was discovered it was not the boss's daughter - didnt anyone, especially the police, ask who lese lived in the Bakers home. I would think the police would have checked on everyone in that house. JMO

Hi Mytime welcome to websleuths if I didn't already welcome you!

As the search warrant reads, in the narrative by the LE. (page 4). At 5:20 the Fire department requested LE on scene of fire. Now when they discovered this ransom note I have no idea. Could have been just a matter of minutes IMHO. At approx 5:30 LE was on scene.

What time was the 911 call made to report Zahra (by AB)? The fire department had already been requested by LE? I'm real curious now I typed that out.

That has been my belief all along. Adam Baker doesnt seem like he would be hard to break though. What is taking them so long?? :waitasec:

I would think so too, but Misty Croslin cured me of that preconception over the last year and half. She's still holding her tongue as far as I know. CA hasn't been broken either, she's still saying the nanny did it last time I read her subforum. JMHO. It takes no great mind to shut your mouth and not answer questions directly. I'm surprised he hasn't lawyered up? Or did I miss that today? Could be lack of funding though. JMHO.

What I mean is,

64,000 question CN2...why now?

All JMHO.

Just an FYI that 10 is not out of the ordinary for a girl to start puberty as my sister was 10 when she got started it. I remember putting her in the bathtub and everything at 14 years old becuase I knew what it was. I agree it is completely odd for her father to make a statement like that.

One question of many we just don't know the answer to. Its speculated that

a) she was ill, maybe a return of the cancer, and died for lack of proper care

b) she was beaten to death by SM

In either of those circumstances, family had apaprently been questioning why they hadn't seen Zahra lately, also school officials had visited their previous home over concerns for Zahra, and thirdly DCF had visited their prior home over reports of EBs abuse of Zahra. All of those things may have combined to cause the report to be made when it was. The ransom note was supposed to explain away her disappearance IMO.

But what I can't get past, is IF the ransom note was meant to lead investigators to believe Zahra was kidnapped in error, then WHY didn't THEY alert LE to Zahra's absence during the fire call ransom note debacle?

so strange.

Thank you VERY much for the info tlcox. :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members