NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any locals online?? I forget the lady who has posted the pics for us (sorry) but I hope she shows up soon. I think it was her back that was hurting the other day so I hope she's better.

...sleepless nights by a woman trying to figure out how to get out of this mess?

Oh yea, and I bet the wheels are still turning...

Hoping for resolution, justice and PEACE for ZAHRA, very soon.

Has the prosthetic leg been discussed. Why would she have it on while she was sleeping?

Cops are Searching Landfill for Zahra!

Breaking right now -- Cops searching a landfill for missing 10-year-old Zahra! Are they closer to finding her remains? Nancy Grace has the latest, breaking developments at 8 & 10 p.m. ET only on HLN.

http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN

Checking the land fill - that's where they should have started. Next they can check storage units with refrigeration. Maybe sewers. Sadistic SM cares not one bit about Zahra. moo mho

I know the drugs could make her lose weight, but I also wonder if maybe she had gastric bypass or something. She has lost at least 100 pounds and probably close to 150 from the pic of her on her wedding day.

Yes, Elisa DOES look like a HOT MESS. Drugs. Totally looks like a drug user. Any sign of health has been removed from her face. At 42, she looks 65 at the least.

Any locals online?? I forget the lady who has posted the pics for us (sorry) but I hope she shows up soon. I think it was her back that was hurting the other day so I hope she's better.

It was me and I am here. Been in school most of the morning. My back is improving each day. Thanks for asking.

Has the prosthetic leg been discussed. Why would she have it on while she was sleeping?

She didn't wear it while sleeping. That is one of MANY things that is "hinky" in this case.

Im refreshing like a mad woman over here....waiting for news. I have to step a way from the computer in a bit, and Im sure that I will think of nothing but what is going on with Z's case while Im gone.

It was me and I am here. Been in school most of the morning. My back is improving each day. Thanks for asking.

As soon as I saw your last post I knew it was you. It was your avatar, I have a thing for remembering pictures. Glad to see you! Also glad things are looking up for you.

Yes, Elisa DOES look like a HOT MESS. Drugs. Totally looks like a drug user. Any sign of health has been removed from her face. At 42, she looks 65 at the least.

That's a meth "look", imo. There's also withdrawal to make her look worse.

Thrilled there will be a press conference. I hope they have found her and are going to announce that.

I could go to the Sheriff's Office and hear it live but I do NOT want to be in the way. And with my back in this state I don't think it would be wise. I will update and hopefully everyone can see a LIVE stream of the press conference.

101310-Elisa+Baker+Court+02.jpg

Oh my...........well, she ain't 22 and wow......I would be scared of her. Poor Zahra.......

I'm sure that if she is really ill, her attorney would make sure she's being treated, medically.

yep, and I am equally sure that if she is being treated by a physician as she goes through some sort of drug withdrawal that her attorney would make sure not one whif of that got out to us here in the public as it would be prejudicial to EB

She didn't wear it while sleeping. That is one of MANY things that is "hinky" in this case.

Even AB admitted to that in the 911 call when he said that "apparently the kidnappers took it with her". He knew she wouldn't have had it on in the middle of the night.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members