NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes this one, thanks shefner

There was one other interesting development at the hearing this morning. Details were released that Elisa Baker has received more than $10,000 from a man in London, including money received as recently as the past week. The man was referred to as "Carlisle Fullman" during today's bond hearing.

It's unclear what relationship, if any, the two have

Maybe the money was sent for her bond and then she was going to skip out of the country? Just thinking out loud.

I'm back and YES Darnudes!! Like he caught himself just in time. We only see her when she comes out (stammer) when she wants something...hmmm.

He's done this a few times in his interviews and in the 911 call. The other one that springs to mind which I thought was telling was:

DISPATCHER: OK.. ok.. did you talk to your boss about it?

ADAM BAKER: Um... I have just spoken to him and he umm told me to do... and he's going to be here shortly....

"He told me to do...."(what?) a missing person report?

If you go back over all his media appearances he seems to be talking and thinking on the fly, he's just not very good at it. Which is also why he seems to be quite stilted in his speech I think.

In order to get this all back on the topic of Zahra, I pray that LE finds whatever piece of evidence it is that they are seeking in their search of the landfill over the next few days.

I do, however, find it despicable that they are even in a position of having to undergo such a disgusting task. Just goes to show the mindset of the likely suspect in this tragically sad case.

God bless you, little Zahra. You were so strong and determined in your struggles against the cancers that ravaged your little body, but you, unfortunately, were no match for the evil that lurked in your own home.

ANy new info on the landfill search? ANy press presence allowed nearby, any copters etc as with the equip site last week? Should be "werking" instead I am lurking. HOping for some news.

I wondered if the mattress was a replacement and the original had been dumped in the landfill. Just an Idea.

I was thinking the same thing. That mattress looked new. I can't imagine people like them would have purchased a brand new mattress for Zahra to use. It reminds me of that Hacking case where he killed his wife on the bed, disposed of her in the bedding and went out and bought a new mattress. Though, I would think whatever store it was purchased from would have come forward the way they did in the Hacking case. ?

I was thinking the same thing. That mattress looked new. I can't imagine people like them would have purchased a brand new mattress for Zahra to use. It reminds me of that Hacking case where he killed his wife on the bed, disposed of her in the bedding and went out and bought a new mattress. Though, I would think whatever store it was purchased from would have come forward the way they did in the Hacking case. ?

A new looking matress and furniture shopping with Z in tow on Sept. 25. hmmm wonder what if anything all this means.

AB never says Zhara's name the whole time he is on the 911 call, not once. I think when all the facts come out people are going to be shocked by the involvement of AB.

The police department has been planning its search of the landfill since Friday. “We’ll search only when the landfill is open,” Adkins said. “It could last up to five days.”
The landfill is open from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekdays. When a team is not searching, law enforcement will be posted outside the landfill to ensure that the search is not compromised. Personal vehicles wanting to drop off trash will be turned away.
Trash from three different counties — Caldwell, Burke and McDowell — empties into the landfill. The landfill does not incinerate any trash it collects, leaving piles for officers to search through.
http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/oct/20/17/authorities-search-caldwell-co-landfill-ar-468487/

13297637_BG10.jpg

Bless them all!
Hickory police, the State Bureau of Investigation, the FBI, the U.S. Marshal Service and Evidence Recovery Team members are combing through the trash at Foothills Environmental Landfill. The Caldwell County Sheriff’s Office and the Hickory Fire Department are supporting search efforts. Investigators began their search at about 6:30 a.m. Wednesday.

Yes I thought the mattress looked new too and as she was thought to be sleeping in the attic in a previous home, I wouldn't have thought they would go to the expense of buying her much of anything.

AB never says Zhara's name the whole time he is on the 911 call, not once. I think when all the facts come out people are going to be shocked by the involvement of AB.

Not this little grey duck....not after that 911 tape. Instead, I'll die of shock if he is NOT involved.

To be fair, no one asked him. Don't 911 operators have a script to follow for certain types of emergencies to make sure they get important information? That operator even had the address wrong until he corrected her. It was as if she was allowing him to direct the call. :waitasec:

MOO

It sounds to me like they know exactly what they are looking for in the landfill and that they believe it has been there for awhile.
=====

http://abcnews.go.com/US/zahra-bake...nce-north-carolina-landfill/story?id=11926357

officials "are searching for a piece of evidence" in a landfill roughly 20 miles from the disabled girl's home, but are not expecting to find the girl's body there.

Adkins said that information gleaned from several interviews led the police to the landfill where they could be searching for days. Adkins would not disclose what the piece of evidence was, but police interest in the landfill came about a day after authorities combed through Zahra's medical records and found the model and serial number for her prosthetic leg.

The landfill police are searching services the region in which the Bakers live. Police said that once they determine which part of the landfill to search, they will "definitely have to dig down."

=========
I have this sick feeling that Zahra's leg may also be the murder weapon (thus her body and leg were disposed of in different locations).

From this article, they know exactly what they are looking for in the landfill, they are confidant it is there and they seem to know it's been there awhile to the point they are going to have to "dig down" for it.

A new looking matress and furniture shopping with Z in tow on Sept. 25. hmmm wonder what if anything all this means.

That's what I was thinking. That would be cold, shopping for a new mattress with Z. Hope that wasn't the case.

Yes I thought the mattress looked new too and as she was thought to be sleeping in the attic in a previous home, I wouldn't have thought they would go to the expense of buying her much of anything.

To me that looked like a very cheap twin bed mattress. Those type are hard and almost never lose their shape because of it, regardless of their age so it's hard to tell. No pillow top there...that's for sure.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member