NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I hear Natisha say the trash from the county they currently live in does not come to this landfill, but from some of their previous residences?

Wasn't AF the daughter that was defending her mom on Love4Zahra or was it BS?

Nope, AF is the daughter that said she grew up afraid of her, and will move out of state if she is released.

Was there another daughter that was defending her? I haven't heard any family members come to EB's defense so far (even her own father threw her under the bus!)

Search expected to last about 5 days per Natisha Lance, HLN.

If I recall from the presser his words were "up to 5 days", I know it doesn't seem like a big difference, but it really is, just wish the media would not paraphrase. It was a direct quote, they could take the 30 seconds to listen to it and get the wording correct.

OK, off my soapbox.

Did I hear Natisha say the trash from the county they currently live in does not come to this landfill, but from some of their previous residences?

That's what I thought she said too. I'm starting to think it's not the leg they are looking for.

Yes. But she said it was the collection point for several (3, I think) of their former residences.

Landfills are actually very well organized (at least the ones I am familiar with). The people running them keep records of where what is dumped.

I was mis-remembering again. And yes, DARN, I think he could have went to the landfill at some point.

The police also said they were looking for "a piece of evidence" not just evidence. Does seem to suggest Zahra's leg doesn't it.

great news! today
Thankyou judge

increased bond for the girl's stepmother, Elisa Baker, from $45,000 to $65,000 after prosecutors convinced him she was a flight risk.

Now why is AB still out and about????

The evidence they are looking for ..........murder weapon? leg?
or something to pin both of them ????? from house?
an old mattress?

Ugh, what an awful thought, and a sad statement on humanity: digging through the trash for a missing child's prosthetic leg.

Hmmm..... that could mean a few things.

Possibly checking on the leads they got from the neighbors at the trailer park they returned to after dark? Does that county's garbage go to this landfill?

Or maybe they have reason to think she DIDN'T make the move to the new house, as has been stated here previously.

Question, why would they get rid of her body and throw her leg in the trash? Wondering what you guys think about that?

If the Dad is arrested he will lawyer up. Right now if they find something really damning they can use it to put pressure on him to talk. MOO

Catawba County Sheriff Tom Adkins said that the team of LE professionals are "determined to find the truth and seek justice for Zahra."

I believe him and I think these men and women are heroes. I think the level of BS they have been told has incensed them. Very telling he used the words "Truth" and "Justice".

Question, why would they get rid of her body and throw her leg in the trash? Wondering what you guys think about that?

Because it could be the murder weapon.

We really need to start collecting all the things that Amber said in court so we have them all in one place.

Earlier I heard that Elisa would leave the state if she was released from jail and now there is another statement where Amber states Elisa was thinking of leaving before she got arrested.

Is there one (reliable) MSM article that has all of these details within the same article?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OKseeker