NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #19

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL thank you so much DP! At least my memory isn't as bad as I thought it was getting! :D

IIRC, and I can't remember specific names at this point in time. So please forgive me, when I work over in the archives (usually 70's through 90's missing) the children that have been eventually located that were murdered by a stepmother would fall more into the disposal parameters that Father's do. I might be off though so don't take that as truth, just my vague recollections. And it's not from a study, it's from me noticing patterns. JMHO.

I was looking up how far away from home Susan Smith murdered her babies, and found this tidbit

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/famous/smith/confess_8.html

"It is interesting to note that according to a National Center for Missing and Exploited Children study of murdered children in the United States, completed in the mid-1990s, mothers who murdered their children disposed of their bodies in a distinctively womb-like manner. The study found that some victims were submerged in water and others were found carefully wrapped in plastic. Furthermore, the study also described how all the victims' bodies were found within ten miles of their family home."

Wow. Thanks for that info. That study has Casey Anthony written all over it.

Poor guy.

Now his name is in MSM, and he can be victimized again and again. Lordy.

I checked the census on www.192.com and could not find ANYONE with that name or a similar name on any website that EB would likely 'haunt'.
I agree, that it MUST be a soccer/football username...but I could neither find anyone using that username!

I'm still sleuthing!

I was looking up how far away from home Susan Smith murdered her babies, and found this tidbit

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/famous/smith/confess_8.html

"It is interesting to note that according to a National Center for Missing and Exploited Children study of murdered children in the United States, completed in the mid-1990s, mothers who murdered their children disposed of their bodies in a distinctively womb-like manner. The study found that some victims were submerged in water and others were found carefully wrapped in plastic. Furthermore, the study also described how all the victims' bodies were found within ten miles of their family home."

Not far at all from her home. Union SC is not far from me and is a pretty small town. I'll never understand how even the 'evilest of the evil' could strap their babies in a car seat alive and submerge the car for the babies to drown.

I agree with you, they would try to protect the evidence by putting something around it. What does make sense of her theory, however, is LE retrieving the mattresses at the landfill. They have had time since taking the one from the house to determine if there was any DNA from Zahra on it and maybe there isn't.......hence checking out what is at the landfill. MOO

I also think we will find out the EB & AB got new matress set too. MOO

Not far at all from her home. Union SC is not far from me and is a pretty small town. I'll never understand how even the 'evilest of the evil' could strap their babies in a car seat alive and submerge the car for the babies to drown.

Me neither. That was another case that made me ill!:(

Same here.

I can remember vividly the entire horrifying story. My son, who shares a name with one of the boys, was the exact same age...so it was really close to my heart. There's so much to that I can't stomach even still. Over a man, of all things!! Two little babies who couldn't help themselves. That horrible woman watching as the car sank. KNOWING what was happening.

Why do we keep putting ourselves into these things where we read and study and pick apart...while our hearts shatter and tears keep falling? Not to mention the frequent mind boggling and head smacking...:banghead:

you know, if anyone knows of good newssource search engine I would be so appreciative. I am like a dog with a bone. I am determined to find that story I know I saw. Also with all the things that get editted and removed after the fact online at newsites, I am trying to find a good search engine to help corrolate all the stories from MSM (tv and print). I want to gather them all up.

some of of more motivated member wo already do this sort of compilation could probably give me a lot of good tips.

feel free to pull me aside to discuss or send tips so I don't derail the thread. TIA

OK, go into your history of your browser and find that page, now copy paste the address of it and put the whole thing into google and search, when it comes up with the correct result hit 'cached' which should appear to the right in the short description in the google result.

This should take you to the page that was pulled and may contain your link, if you find that, and click on it and that page is not available, take the address from that page and go through the process again...

That would be your best bet, but sometimes things are near impossible to find. Post the cashed address if you do find it though!! X

That's what I'd like to know! There are gullible people out there and she seemed to be good at whatever it was she was doing...

I wonder if AB knew about it?

She probably 'web-seduced' some lonely man with low self-confidence. I'd bet there was some cyber sex and promises of love and forever.

Is there a pattern here???

Let's ALL say 'PREDATOR WITCHY-POO!'

OK, go into your history of your browser and find that page, now copy paste the address of it and put the whole thing into google and search, when it comes up with the correct result hit 'cached' which should appear to the right in the short description in the google result.

This should take you to the page that was pulled and may contain your link, if you find that, and click on it and that page is not available, take the address from that page and go through the process again...

That would be your best bet, but sometimes things are near impossible to find. Post the cashed address if you do find it though!! X

I am extremely security conscious and delete my browsing history regularly :(

Dont know if this has been posted, the facebook page, Love 4 Zahra Clare Baker has been done away with.

I believe were getting closer to finding Zahra.

Kara and Cara are British nicknames for Carlisle, his likely first name. Pure speculation here, just brainstorming: It's not unheard of for pedophiles/psychopaths (especially broke psychopaths) to sell photos of children online. Many of these enterprises have been busted in Europe and the U.S., so I'm wondering if someone who had access to Zahra took pics of her and sold them to nefarious pedo's via a creepy chatroom or forum. Unfortunately, my only scenario for her being alive is that she was given/sold/traded to someone as nut-burgerish as her recent keepers. Noting the many sources which tell us that EB practically lived online (socially anyway), and met her current husband via an international chatroom, I do not find it inconceivable that EB located a new brain-challenged playmate on the www, corresponded with him, perhaps offered to sell what he perhaps offered to buy? Heck, I'd not put it past her to seek out pedo's who were willing to pay big bucks for kiddie *advertiser censored*. The capacity for human evil never fails to amaze me. Again, this is all just my speculation, brain-storming, guesswork.

You know, unfortunately I could see something like that happening. I still say this case is going to get a whole lot worse before it's over and Zahra 'located.' I'm afraid...and I mean I'm really afraid of what we will find out. There is such a sense of an evil presence in this case it seems, I have never felt this way before and it has nothing to do with the whole goth thing..EB just gives me such a terrible dark feeling...

She probably 'web-seduced' some lonely man with low self-confidence. I'd bet there was some cyber sex and promises of love and forever.

Is there a pattern here???

Let's ALL say 'PREDATOR WITCHY-POO!'

I really have no doubt that you're right! That what I'm saying..EB is scary..she scares me..and then I think about Zahra and I want to cry. :(

you know, if anyone knows of good newssource search engine I would be so appreciative. I am like a dog with a bone. I am determined to find that story I know I saw. Also with all the things that get editted and removed after the fact online at newsites, I am trying to find a good search engine to help corrolate all the stories from MSM (tv and print). I want to gather them all up.

some of of more motivated member wo already do this sort of compilation could probably give me a lot of good tips.

feel free to pull me aside to discuss or send tips so I don't derail the thread. TIA

You can try google news. There's an advanced news search option.

http://news.google.com/

ty but I am looking for specific MSM reports of AB conflicting statements as to whereabouts. most specifically - I need links to reports I know I read about inconsistencies as to if he came home to his wife screaming that Zahra was gone and was away during those few days before the fire and statements that he woke up to discover she was missing after sleeping late after the fire rucus.

If I cannot find them I will first go insane, and second have to redact those posts where I discussed this topic (if even possible now)

If you cant find what you are looking for, try comparing his first media (was it GMA?) appearance compared to the 911 calls or review the last 2 threads... i think someone had started down that same path.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member