DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
what are you hearing poshun?

This is all I could find.....

The body of a missing NC woman is reportedly found
WRCB-TV - ‎4 hours ago‎
By WRCB Staff MURPHY, CHEROKEE COUNTY, NC (WRCB) The body of a missing North Carolina woman has reportedly been found. Monday night a motorist reported a ...
Body Found May Be Missing NC Woman WTVC

These cops have known for a while that Zahra is most likely deceased....and they are not deceived. They have known that Dad is certainly aware of what happened. You can see this from the body language of these officers. They are very stand-offish of the dad...yet they have not arrested him since I think they have been trying to fool him by playing "dumb".....letting him believe that they are buying his story. Their real plan has been to get as much info as they can out of him. I bet his arrest is forthcoming....

Wonder if there's a dumpster near the location of the glove with the "red goo". :(

that's interesting, huh........
what is the red goo??? paint?
like in OJ case........glove
They must be copy cats
Poor baby........

I'm having a hard time understanding why Elisa and Adam decided it was all the sudden time to call the police about Zahra/involve police.

IF they killed Zahra a month ago, what made now the right time to make up the kidnapping story/ransom note, set the fires, etc? Was someone (a family member, neighbor, friend) asking about Zahra? Was she supposed to have a doctors appointment coming up?

I don't understand that part of things.

I think, like some other posters have speculated, they knew that something was coming up where people would start questioning where Zahra was, i.e. upcoming court dates, etc.

During the investigation, police say they have learned that an inspector was called to the house. HPD are asking this person to come forward.

HPD want to form search teams to look for Zahra, Adkins said. However, police cannot confirm how long she has been missing or what areas where to search.
http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13297637

Thanks for this link darlin.

If anyone missed the presser, you can watch it here as well.

I'm having a hard time understanding why Elisa and Adam decided it was all the sudden time to call the police about Zahra/involve police.

IF they killed Zahra a month ago, what made now the right time to make up the kidnapping story/ransom note, set the fires, etc? Was someone (a family member, neighbor, friend) asking about Zahra? Was she supposed to have a doctors appointment coming up?

I don't understand that part of things.

Perhaps it took their drug-addled brains that long to come up with what they thought was a plausible story.

During the investigation, police say they have learned that an inspector was called to the house. HPD are asking this person to come forward.

HPD want to form search teams to look for Zahra, Adkins said. However, police cannot confirm how long she has been missing or what areas where to search.
http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13297637

So like a health inspector? Maybe they had her body in the house and didn't want the inspector find it, so they moved it and tried to burn the evidence? This was done so roughshod and without a good plan. I wonder if he was coming that day? Maybe it was a surprise, like the inspector called the night before and said he/she was coming over? What they did seems like sheer panic to me. And panic sometimes brings out rampant stupidity.

Has the father not seen Zahra in a month? I missed the presser.

The father claims to have seen her Thurs nite, and stepmom claimed to have seen her in her bed overnight Fri/Sat. Other than those two claims, they can't find anyone who can say they've seen Zahra in the past month. At least that's how I understood it.

What is confusing is that the search warrant reads as if the firefighters found the ransom not during the early morning fire call. It also seems to read that Adam was aware of this note (seemingly directed at his boss) at that time. The warrant also states that teh boss was checked with at that time and it was determined his daughter was safe.

My question is if a ransom note, albeit one supposedly directed at someone eles, is found at the scene of a suspicious fire, where accelerants where found no less, why did no one bother to check on the household occupants to determine all were safe and accounted for?

This seems very odd to me

I suppose they could have told them that it was only the two of them living there since none of the neighbors even knew they had a daughter.

From the search warrant:

Small grass fire was called into Fire Department on 10/09/10 at 5:20AM. Investigator on the scene by 5:30AM. Ransom note was addressed to the Baker's landlord and the kidnapping reference was made against the landlord's daughter....no mention of the Bakers or Zahra. Investigator checked on the landlord and the landlord's daughter so both were ok and left the scene at 6:41AM.

Made the request but didn't see any of our Scannettes online right now. Only those who've signed up for it can do rewinds.

This is where the discussion is being held ----->[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116845"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

You may link to the scanner forum, but we cannot quote it in the public forum.

Presser:

Elisa admitted to writing the ransom note. She then requested an attorney. Warrant for felony obstruction of justice.
I was holding onto the thread of hope that what I was thinking was not the case........ but this made my heart absolutely sink.

I turned on Fox News and HLN (can't leave it on too long though before my daughter comes back in the room and realizes Dora has mysteriously vanished from the TV..) and neither one are covering Zahra..

Did anyone notice on SM MS page someone tried to get ahold of her on
sept 3! It says 2 times, where are you? I've been trying to find you........
not exact words, but a friend tried to get in touch with SM that day.

If whatever happened to this sweet little girl happened weeks ago, why did the parents decide to report it now? An earlier poster speculated that there must have been something coming up that pushed them to report her missing this weekend. I wonder what it could have been? Do school officials check up on children who are being homeschooled during the school year? Was DSS coming back. Were the SM's ex-husband/daughter asking questions? Why come out with it now?

I'm flabbergasted that the parents would think the fire/ransom note/"disappearance" charade would get them off the hook. They could have just told people that Zahra was sent to Australia to live with her grandmother.

And that is the most heartbreaking, infuriating thing: why not actually send the little girl back to Australia were she has close relatives and free followup medical care!

Holidays coming up...family expecting to see her...no way to hide the fact that she's gone and raise suspicion so better to instigate the disappearance/kidnap theory now rather than have police come looking?

I turned on Fox News and HLN (can't leave it on too long though before my daughter comes back in the room and realizes Dora has mysteriously vanished from the TV..) and neither one are covering Zahra..

Not so much to report but they are doing brief updates. Investigation now a homicide.....amber alert cancelled. Much sadness by LE.

Stepmom has admitted writing ransom note....lawyered up already. ARGH!

I am actually wondering whether, if it turns out she's been missing two or more months already, the REAL reason the school was notified that she was going to be "homeschooled" this year was because she was already GONE when school started.

As much as I hate to say this, something tells me this will soon be fact.

I am just :sick::sick::sick: over this. Gonna go hug my kids harder than ever.......:grouphug:

:praying:

I suppose they could have told them that it was only the two of them living there since none of the neighbors even knew they had a daughter.

And then within hours called 911 to report a girl that didn't live there missing and possibly kidnapped. Not adding up for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skeeter1031