NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The "big" hair just maybe because they all have thick hair, perhaps wavy or curly hair which will appear to be "big" hair if not tamed.

That's true..as someone said, if they did nothing else, they spent mucho time on hair...and Zahra had some cute haircuts, which is kind of why the 'passport photo' surprises me. Don't know that it means a thing, but one would think that would be one time her hair was fixed cute! I don't know Patty, I just know this case disturbs me like no other...

Just for future information, when you download a photo off the web, most times there are details when the photo was taken and what camera model took the photo in the properties of the file.

Poor Zahra You can see sadness in her eyes that breaks my heart :(

LOL... I just noticed that Zahra is doing the bunny ears behind the head thing... cute..:)

Everything about her is cute and engaging, and everything about the rest of the family is....

...don't want to get banned, so won't go there!

A lot of family members Myspace pages were public when the case first broke in the news but they have since gone private. Many photos were found there.

Everybody--make your FB pages PRIVATE. Don't wait until it becomes an issue. My opinion, only.

That's true..as someone said, if they did nothing else, they spent mucho time on hair...and Zahra had some cute haircuts, which is kind of why the 'passport photo' surprises me. Don't know that it means a thing, but one would think that would be one time her hair was fixed cute! I don't know Patty, I just know this case disturbs me like no other...

I think some people consider that to be a cute haircut, that she had. JMO

I do hope the bio Mom is able to find a way to come to the US. I'm a firm believer in that there's never a wrong time to make something right. Zhara needs her NOW! IMO

I think some people consider that to be a cute haircut, that she had. JMO

I was just looking back at the enlarged photo after posting that and her hair is clean and I suppose you're right, I've just seen it fixed so much cuter in other photos. It's really hard to pay attention to anything other than her sad eyes in the 'passport photo'. If those eyes don't tug at your heartstrings, you don't have a heart imo..so sad. :(

I think she looks cute in that hair cut. :) I bet the whole picture would change if she was smiling, but can't for the photo.

I have a hard time blaming weight loss on drugs right off the bat. I've been doing weight watchers since Jan and have lost about 30 LBS (went from 160 to 130). For EB it was not only weight loss, but a change in appearance completely. I don't see that as much with her daughter, IMO.

Wow, congratulations on the weight loss :)

Oh, apologies. Had it with my post but took it down because I thought it was a violation.... It's here.

Hello, Mrs G Norris!

When I clicked on the 'here', I saw a post referring to St. Judes Childrens Hospital. I almost wrote a post on that hospital the other night because with EB being from the U.S., surely she would know that Zahra could have been taken there at no cost. Children have gone there from other countries. It is located in Tennessee and is not far from North Carolina. All EB and AB would have had to do is have a doctor referral. It is a children's cancer center where they get the best available care and no one is turned away due to inability to pay. There would be absolutely no excuse for Zahra not to have had care for her cancer if it had maybe returned.

There are also Shriner's Hospitals for crippled children. That is also at no cost to the child. My late husband was a Shriner and we have driven children and their parent/parents to the hospital for treatment. Zahra's prosthetic leg looked to be too short for her. I see that it seems to be too short in the pic of Zahra in the black outfit. The Shriner's Hospital would have either properly adjusted it for her or provided her with a new one, and at no cost.

I know you did not even mention any of this, Mrs G Norris, but I wanted you to know that people in the United States are not all like this wicked SM. The first post on the link you provided mentioned St. Judes, and I personally know about the Shriner's Hospitals. There is not a doubt in my mind that EB and AB could have gotten Zahra any medical treatment she needed to ensure her continued health, and at no cost to them. However, please know that I am not saying her cancer had come back or even that her prosthetic leg needed replacing.

Sorry for the long post! This post is meant for all of our Aussie friends. My favorite neice is married to a guy from Australia and they visit his relatives there every year. I absolutely love to hear him talk!

There would have been so much assistance for little Zahra had the people closest to her here had even tried or let it be known if she needed it.

I have not posted very much in Zahra's forum but have read every post. Little Zahra has just touched me so deeply that I almost cannot bear to even follow it, but I must.

Again, sorry for the long post everyone! May today be the day that Zahra is located and justice for her begins!

JMO

I think she looks cute in that hair cut. :) I bet the whole picture would change if she was smiling, but can't for the photo.

Can you tell I'm struggling to keep an open mind in this case? Everything appears to be nefarious to me @ this point and I probably would be better off keeping my mouth shut, lol!

Do we know if Zahra ever lost her hair after treatments and may have had some funky short hair while growing it back in?

We have seen so many children abused and I must share that the fact that this amazing human being overcame her cancer and left in the hands of this SM kills me. Z could of made an impact in this world her courage and spirit could have changed so many lives. It has already but not in the way I would wish it could be. They say life is not fair.They say there is a reason for everything. When I listen to her speak and see her smiling face I really believe she is an angel. We must never let her down. Evil cannot win.

Thanks, I was confused when I read Pontiac because I was reading about the "Monte Carlo", of which, is a Chevrolet.

It's possible that the car in question is a Pontiac "GTO" because of the dual headlights. I can't find or remember a "Monte Carlo" with dual headlights, but then that was a long time ago.

Although the photos are not an exact match as I am not sure of the year of the car on Adam's MySpace page.

IMO, both of the vehicles in the pics are Pontiac GTO's. Older ones, and different grills.

AB's avatar is not a Monte Carlo. It is also an exact same pic I have seen on an avatar belonging to another person.

MOO

Hello, Mrs G Norris!

When I clicked on the 'here', I saw a post referring to St. Judes Childrens Hospital. I almost wrote a post on that hospital the other night because with EB being from the U.S., surely she would know that Zahra could have been taken there at no cost. Children have gone there from other countries. It is located in Tennessee and is not far from North Carolina. All EB and AB would have had to do is have a doctor referral. It is a children's cancer center where they get the best available care and no one is turned away due to inability to pay. There would be absolutely no excuse for Zahra not to have had care for her cancer if it had maybe returned.

There are also Shriner's Hospitals for crippled children. That is also at no cost to the child. My late husband was a Shriner and we have driven children and their parent/parents to the hospital for treatment. Zahra's prosthetic leg looked to be too short for her. I see that it seems to be too short in the pic of Zahra in the black outfit. The Shriner's Hospital would have either properly adjusted it for her or provided her with a new one, and at no cost.

I know you did not even mention any of this, Mrs G Norris, but I wanted you to know that people in the United States are not all like this wicked SM. The first post on the link you provided mentioned St. Judes, and I personally know about the Shriner's Hospitals. There is not a doubt in my mind that EB and AB could have gotten Zahra any medical treatment she needed to ensure her continued health, and at no cost to them. However, please know that I am not saying her cancer had come back or even that her prosthetic leg needed replacing.

Sorry for the long post! This post is meant for all of our Aussie friends. My favorite neice is married to a guy from Australia and they visit his relatives there every year. I absolutely love to hear him talk!

There would have been so much assistance for little Zahra had the people closest to her here had even tried or let it be known if she needed it.

I have not posted very much in Zahra's forum but have read every post. Little Zahra has just touched me so deeply that I almost cannot bear to even follow it, but I must.

Again, sorry for the long post everyone! May today be the day that Zahra is located and justice for her begins!

JMO

LaLaw, the Shriners Hospital is right here in Greenville SC! What, maybe 1 1/2-2 hrs. away! She would have gotten ANYTHING she needed free of charge!

Great Post btw!

This is exactly what I am thinking. The passport picture, 10000$...
Why would someone give her that much money?
What did the Englishman get in return?
Is it possible that Zahra has travelled to UK with a fake passport?
:waitasec:

There are a couple pictures of a woman from the UK on her MS page. Here's the link ... http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/.../?action=view&current=myspacepicselisa001.mp4

At the 5:10 mark EB's daughter is with a woman she says is from LONDON. :waitasec: and another one at 5:17 and again at 6:04 where it say's M**** trying to sing country with her beautiful british accent which was taken 09/12/2009. Wow just a lil over a year ago!

I also noted the picture of ZB and the other lil girl standing against a wall has the comment "Someone is pouting. lol." (talking about ZB) EB calls the other lil girl Queen K***** a couple pictures later.

I know I always sound like a harping crow about this...but as far as the stepmother goes, another possibility is a huge mental decline - psychosis or who knows - it would also influence her weight. (i.e. being depressed when I was younger, I dropped 40 lbs in a year). Marijuana doesn't count as a "drug" to me that would explain things more (meaning if they find no evidence of other abuse, but again, that's doubtful....many mentally ill people abuse drugs in aneaffort to control whatever is going on). Not excuse, just give insight into. Perhaps she's really sick in the head (besides what we all think of her).

Yes, I think the same thing. Many years ago, my mother went through a severe psychosis at the age of 62. When I look at EB in that monitor, she looks SO much like my mother when my mother was psychotic. Her face and mouth is twisting in that psychotic way I've seen on some mentally-ill homeless people on the street. I just cringe thinking of that little child at the mercy home alone with a violent psychotic who should have been in a locked psychiatric ward. I wouldn't even have left the dog alone with my mother when she was like that. Poor Zahra. And the father must also have mental health issues because he didn't see it. My psycho brother didn't even notice my mother was psychotic. So I think AB has got some mental illness, too. It's a shame they couldn't have used that in Australia to prevent him from taking his child out of the country with him. But I don't know the laws there on these things.

IMO, both of the vehicles in the pics are Pontiac GTO's. Older ones, and different grills.

AB's avatar is not a Monte Carlo. It is also an exact same pic I have seen on an avatar belonging to another person.

MOO

Yup, both pictures are Pontiac GTO's and different years. Nope, one picture is a Dodge Challenger and the other a Pontiac GTO; thanks to stormsailor's help with the vehicles.

The reason I questioned the "vehicle make" is because of all the chatter on the Internet about the "Monte Carlo". My thoughts were perhaps the car that "allegedly" was seen and now "allegedly" missing according to the chatter was actually a Pontiac GTO, rather then a Chevy "Monte Carlo".

Back in the day, if people didn't know the difference they could confuse the two.

With the thought of the chatter of the "Monte Carlo" and then the new avatar for Adam of a Pontiac "GTO" Dodge Challenger, I was just trying to find out about the actual make of the car to fit with all the chatter. :crazy:

Adam seemed to just post a "GTO" Dodge Challenger to only confuse me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member