NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to wander OT again, but every time you American WSers mention that car I think of these:

http://www.arnotts.com/our-products/products/creams.aspx

arnott-s-monte-carlo-250g-3.35-83-p.jpg

yummy, can I have one???

I shall in about 2.5 hours and hoping he shows up! After mucking about in IMVU on and off for about 3 days I've come to a couple of conclusions that I want to share re EB but.. was hoping to post that in addition to any info this avatar offers later tonight so I'm waiting a bit. It's a very creepy place and I don't have high hopes about this fellows credibility, but you never know..

Thank you. It never hurts to try.

I think LE is doing a great job of confusing us and I think it is part of their strategy to keep AB and EB from knowing what is going on. JMO.

I totally agree!

Goodnight xheraldina! Thanks for posting that pic :)

I tend to agree with the thought that LE is trying to entirely confuse everyone in an effort to run an efficient investigation. Its working....

So they found the mattress in the woods last week ...

Meanwhile, the residents of a trailer park in Caldwell County where Zahra lived until mid-summer are still hoping the girl will be found alive, but they admit that hope is fading. Search teams combed the woods around the trailer park last Wednesday.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5711409&highlight=mattress+woods#post5711409

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13297637
(little over halfway down)

The day AFTER the pictures were taken and posted here.

I also remember someone last week made mention of something in the woods that they thought could be a mattress. Been looking for it but no luck.

I shall in about 2.5 hours and hoping he shows up! After mucking about in IMVU on and off for about 3 days I've come to a couple of conclusions that I want to share re EB but.. was hoping to post that in addition to any info this avatar offers later tonight so I'm waiting a bit. It's a very creepy place and I don't have high hopes about this fellows credibility, but you never know..

Hi NoeticSoul, I'm far behind but did see a slide show tonight containing a pic of AB and EB's avatars on IMVU. Just in case you hadn't seen it yet.

Okay, well I am going to sign off for tonight also. I am praying so hard for this case to be solved and for Zahra to be found so she can have a proper burial. I will just have to put my trust in HIM that all this will come to pass.

Good night, WS friends!

TOO many conflicting reports. :croc:

Hi NoeticSoul, I'm far behind but did see a slide show tonight containing a pic of AB and EB's avatars on IMVU. Just in case you hadn't seen it yet.

All I've seen is 1 photobucket IMVU snapshot of them. Do you have a link to the slide show? That would be great :) TIA

I'm a bit behind myself tonight :)

So many conflicting reports. I guess we will know tomorrow if they are back at that landfill.

ETA - well they are done at the landfill - was that 5 days?? :innocent:

FOtheskyisfallin'X.........lol. Think I'll wait for somebody else to say it.

No, don't think it's been 5 days. I believe they started on Wednesday. However, they said it could take "up to" 5 days, those were actually his words, so this fits right in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
username_not_found