NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 # 22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
this article directly quotes Libby (spokesperson from LE)... it they poof this I will thud onto the floor, thru the floor, and into the basement LOL

What concerns me is the article is coming from Austrailian website and wonder if they are only picking up what was previously reported.

ETA - However the article earlier never mentioned the police spokemen. :crazy:

OK at this point the only thing I am going to be comfortable with is a presser. Directly out of LE's mouth. I think it's about time for one too. Another parent has been arrested. They are back at the landfill and there are numerous conflicting, confusing reports all over the place including one that states they already found a mattress. Time for LE to come out and clear things up so that all the news stations will shut up and we can keep our heads focused.

Most of all I would like to know why (if it is even true) they chose to arrest Adam in the middle of picking up family from another country. If he wasn't fleeing why choose that time? It makes it really hard on the family.

Just thinking outloud here.....

They arrest AB at 3:12AM. Just before daylight, they start searching an area that they call a "promising lead". Could he have spilled the beans?

OK at this point the only thing I am going to be comfortable with is a presser. Directly out of LE's mouth. I think it's about time for one too. Another parent has been arrested. They are back at the landfill and there are numerous conflicting, confusing reports all over the place including one that states they already found a mattress. Time for LE to come out and clear things up so that all the news stations will shut up and we can keep our heads focused.

Most of all I would like to know why (if it is even true) they chose to arrest Adam in the middle of picking up family from another country. If he wasn't fleeing why chose that time? It makes it really hard on the family.

It was harder on Zahra.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/25501224/detail.html

Also on Monday, police said that they are following up on a "promising lead" in the search for Zahra, who was reported missing on Oct. 9.

They began searching the area around Dudley Shoals Road in Caldwell County before daylight on Monday. The area is less than a mile from where Zahra’s stepmother lived three years ago.
A promising lead? That's great!
Wonder where this promising lead came from! And I also wonder what deems a lead promising?
Sorry guys... just thinking out loud here.:innocent:

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/25501224/detail.html

Also on Monday, police said that they are following up on a "promising lead" in the search for Zahra, who was reported missing on Oct. 9.

They began searching the area around Dudley Shoals Road in Caldwell County before daylight on Monday. The area is less than a mile from where Zahra’s stepmother lived three years ago.

They were searching there a week ago..

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/oct/18/search-zahra-continues-after-11-days-ar-465396/

See picture and caption at link.

Most of all I would like to know why (if it is even true) they chose to arrest Adam in the middle of picking up family from another country. If he wasn't fleeing why chose that time? It makes it really hard on the family.

Maybe a psychological tactic? If AB's mum sees him being arrested perhaps the guilt will coerce him to tell LE what he knows? Nothing in this case seems to be what it first appears.

Postings of the locals are VERY much appreciated. Apparently this news is not of importance to national news channels today. Thanks so much!

Perhaps at this point they want to turn up the heat a little on AB, make him squirm a bit.

Could very well be. Could also be that, for some reason, they didn't want him to have interaction with whomever he may have been picking up at the airport.

Also, they just plain may not need his help anymore. On the noon news on WSOC-TV, Dave Faherty (reporter) said police are saying that there's a promising lead and that LE were now in an area near a former home of EB in Caldwell County. Maybe that lead is panning out and they no longer need AB's "cooperation" in finding Zahra.

Poor little angel...I hope they find her today!

They arrest AB at 3:12AM. Just before daylight, they start searching an area that they call a "promising lead". Could he have spilled the beans?

I hope so. If that's the case, then it's about time! His whole attitude has seemed way too calm and collected. It's like, "yeah, I guess my daughter is missing...wife might have something to do with it, who knows? Oh, well..."

WOW!! :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I think the only thing I believe right now is that AB has been arrested.

Could very well be. Could also be that, for some reason, they didn't want him to have interaction with whomever he may have been picking up at the airport.

Also, they just plain may not need his help anymore. On the noon news on WSOC-TV, Dave Faherty (reporter) said police are saying that there's a promising lead and that LE were now in an area near a former home of EB in Caldwell County. Maybe that lead is panning out and they no longer need AB's "cooperation" in finding Zahra.

Poor little angel...I hope they find her today!

BBM

That is a very good thought Sherbie. Makes me even more curious about who was being picked up.

actually even the time of the arrest is not confirmed. Some MSM reports 3 am some report 6 some report somewhere in between those two times.

Wainting for horse to open mouth at this point.

WSOC doing another update. Dave Faherty says officers have been there since before daybreak due to what LE are calling one of the more promising leads; Faherty also said police say that isn't the only new development. Both FBI and SBI have joined local LE at the Caldwell County site mentioned previously and says they will probably be there all day.

Anchors keep making it a point to say they will break into programming with any new developments. Haven't seen them say that before...maybe they're expecting some big news today. Hope so!

I pray that the case will be resolved by Halloween. Too much to hope for??

I completely understand that but if the relative was in fact Z's grandmother I hope someone else was there to help her out. She takes what I can imagine to be a very long flight into the U.S. only to have the person picking up her arrested. She is of a concern to me. IF that was the relative. AB hasn't ran or hidden yet, I just wonder why pick that time to arrest him.

Could it be that out of respect for the relative that LE postponed the arrest, allowing AB to at least be there to pick him/her up? Maybe it was all prearranged?

Postings of the locals are VERY much appreciated. Apparently this news is not of importance to national news channels today. Thanks so much!

Ditto! Thanks bunches to all the locals here! :bow: Praying for some real news on Zahra's whereabouts today.. :praying:

WSOC doing another update. Dave Faherty says officers have been there since before daybreak due to what LE are calling one of the more promising leads; Faherty also said police say that isn't the only new development. Both FBI and SBI have joined local LE at the Caldwell County site mentioned previously and says they will probably be there all day.

Anchors keep making it a point to say they will break into programming with any new developments. Haven't seen them say that before...maybe they're expecting some big news today. Hope so!
Sherbie thank you for passing this along!

ETA: "before daybreak" meaning 0312 am???? hmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member